15Euca Concentrated Laundry Detergents

Euca Concentrated Laundry Detergents Questions & Answers (page 3)

Verified🏆 2024 Award
June Martin
June Martin · Concentrated Laundry Powder

where can I buy euca laundry powder in the northern territory

Melbourne_3000

June, take a look at this link which gives several places to purchase from.

Some you can purchase from online, they may deliver to the NT... http://www.euca.com.au/where_to_buy.html

Mareia
Mareia

Hi June

There is a mitre 10 store in Katherine - not certain where you live but if you google Euca where to buy as suggested it might help. Cheers Mareia

Caz
Caz

Hi, I found Euca at RSEA (workwear safety place) Not sure where you are located, but check RSEA website to see if there is one near you as I got mine for $50 for 10kg bucket. Mitre10 had it on special for same price but the sale ended yesterday so it's back to $58 for 10kg.

clivern · Concentrated Laundry Powder

OK I have read the reviews (3) which on the face of it are fantastic but the main question are not really answered..

.In hot/cold water does Euca make Whites as white as new...& ..Does it leave the clothes soft and fluffy?

Melbourne_3000

I have washed in both hot and cold with Euca and found excellent results, I strongly recommend washing in 50+degree temperatures (when possible) to ensure cotton fibres expand to release dirt and stains. I do not find the cloths soft and fluffy with any detergent and I have stopped using fabric softener and cold to warm water after doing much research to get a better wash and look after the washing machine itself.

* Its very important to descale your washing machine at least every 4 months, I used SCALEX.

Especially if you have used powders with fillers/sodium, fabric softener and cold to warm washing.

Euca helps to keep the machine cleaner than powders with fillers and sodium products.

hannahv
hannahv

Firstly, Euca washing powder does not remove really harsh stains, nor does it whiten whites to the utmost. But then, neither does any other detergent! There is a Euca whitening laundry product comparable to Napisan, which im my opinion is much better than Napisan, BUT I find it can only be used for whites. It REALLY whitens whites but for me, it takes the colour our of my coloured clothes. But thats a whole other product review. Secondly, the clothes are not left REALLY soft and fluffy, just like washing in other detergent. For that effect, you would need a fabric softener. Euca washing detergent is not a laundry detergent with magic powers. In my opinion, it cleans as well as the leading supermarket laundry detergents BUT its cheaper, better for the environment, better for your skin and better for your washing machine. I have been using it for years and I LOVE it. I even use it now to wash my floors and for other household cleaning jobs.

clivern

Thank you to San Marco and Hannah for taking the time to reply.....The reason I have gone on this quest for the best of detergents is because we have recently bought a real cheap brand (Trix Professional) which could possibly take the paint off boards......maybe that is a bit of an exaggeration, but it definitely doesn't dissolve in water and left our clothes as stiff as boards. To keep you in the loop I have today ordered a small quantity of Euca from Staples to test it out. Here in Tasmania we cannot get this product , but I almost got caught with a product made in China called Earthon marketed in an identical container to Euca and also with Eucalytus in its ingredients...they looked so similar!

Melbourne_3000

Clive see my review on this site re- Earthon. I contacted the manufacturer recently and insisted they abide by their refund printed on the side of the bucket!

I hope you find Lightening a great product, Staples are also the best place to purchase from.

Get an answer from our members and Euca representatives

Select a listing for your question
Euca Concentrated Laundry Detergents

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Euca Concentrated Laundry Detergents is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024. Learn more