Euca Dishwashing Powder

Euca Dishwashing Powder

Jean J.
    Jean J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product and awesome back up support

It's reassuring to know I am using a product that's safe for yourself and for the environment too. Initially I had problems with cutlery. I emailed support and Gavin got back to me immediately. He told me the fix but I was a bit sceptical at first. I followed the instructions and it absolutely worked! A great product and a great customer service and support too. So rarely found these days. Well done Euca. A great Aussie product that I hope sells to the world! # save our planet.

Euca Gavin K Euca

Hi Jean, many thanks for those kind words and taking the time to post a review, we will add this to the team notice board. much appreciated . regards Gavin K

Marian
    MarianSouthern and Hills, SA

Dishwasher powder that works!!!!!

Just started using euca and it is brilliant and works out cheaper than other brands as no rinse aid is required l have never liked the idea of rinse aid on my dishes etc always thought everything l ate would be mixed with chemicals - my crockery and cutlery is now sparkling clean - thankyou euca I can now eat without chemical overload

Purchased in October 2020.

Pseudonorm
    PseudonormAU

Exceptionally clean

Purchased in September 2020.

Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

Find out how Euca Dishwashing Powder compares to other Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

Sarah
    SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing dishwasher powder

Fantastic washing powder dishes look amazing, inside dishwasher is squeaky clean, no build up or haze and it is ridiculously economical. Highly recommend buying this product for you and your family.

Purchased in January 2020 at Mitre 10.

BJM
    BJM

Never scrub pans again

nicolee
    nicoleeSydney, NSW

Excellent quality and wash results

I have used this product since purchasing my new machine 3 years ago. It leaves dishes and glasses clean and sparkling. I don't have to use rinse aid, and my machine does not get a build of any type of mould or residue (which I noticed when using other commercial brands in my old machine). I am 100% happy with this product. You can tell there aren't any fillers and the machine operates much better.

Purchased at Euca website.

Kym W.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Does not live up to reviews

Very disappointed it left the inside of my brand-new Smeg dishwasher all dull and with a white residue. All the dishes also had a dull appearance and white residue. Not happy at all won't be using this again.

Purchased in October 2019 at IGA.

Euca Gavin K Euca

Oh, just to add, when we pack and send on line we add a note to ask customers to do the above, as we have had a few queries of the same and we have resolved all via the clean out , thanks for your time , Gavin

Ana G.
    Ana G.

my first time using it and already felt in love

Guys, forget about finish or any other brand. You can open your dishwasher and get a nice herbal steam after. I highly recommend this product and I am even more satisfied with the fact that this company is local.

Purchased in June 2019.

hannahv
    hannahvMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best and safest detergent!

I love this product. I have used the washing detergent for years and recently decided to try the dish washer detergent. It's fantastic!! Wish I had made the switch earlier. Leaves dishes clean and no chemical residue, smell or taste. Highly recommend to everyone.

Purchased in March 2019.

Euca Gavin K Euca

Hi Hanna , Many thanks for those kind words, the team here at Euca really appreciate you taking the time to tell others about your experience. always feel free to contact us at anytime as we are here to help
    regards Gavin K

Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

Natz
    NatzMelbourne

Great results and no “dishwasher” taste

Fabulous product, smells fresh but not overpowering. Only need a small amount. Only improvement would be the inclusion of a scoop or a spout to make it easier to top up the dispenser

See all Euca Dishwashing Powder reviews

nadia
    nadiaasked

Hi can the powder be diluted in water and use as a normal dishwashing detergent (i.e to be used as a normal dishwasher and wash dishes by hand?)

Euca Gavin K Euca

HI Nadia , thanks for the message . Two completely different blends, one has to work in a machine , which uses hot water and pressure sprayers . the other is normally a liquid that is a degreaser as such. the dishwashing powder will dry your hands terribly , we would not recommend it. our Liquid is designed to clean, leave a sparkling finish and be kind to hands , hope this makes sense . let me know if any other questions - regards Gavin K

Kylie
    Kylieasked

Hi. We love your laundry products and are keen to try the dishwasher product especially as we get a new dishwasher in a week and only want to use your product in it. Can you please tell me the closest stockist to 2153 post code?

Virginia C.
    Virginia C.

we got ours from IGA here in 4883

Get an answer from our members and Euca representatives

Features:

• Euca Dishwashing Powder contains natural eucalyptus, which has deodorising and sanitising properties.
    • It is commercial grade and suitable for all types of dishes (including delicate wares such as china), so you can rest assured knowing that all your dishes will be left sparkling.
    • The dishwashing powder is 100% soluble on any dishwasher setting, meaning you don’t need to worry about residue left on dishes from undissolved powder, regardless of the way you wash.
    • Being biodegradable makes this dishwasher detergent an eco-friendly option.
    • The formula has a rinse aid in it, helping make it tougher on grease and grime.
    • Animal lovers don’t need to hesitate about purchasing this powder - it’s free from palm oil and hasn’t been tested on animals.
    • This product is available in 2kg, 4kg, 8kg, 10kg, and 20kg tubs.
    CategoryDishwasher Tablets & Cleaners