8Euca Concentrated Laundry Liquid

4.4

Lea
LeaFar North Queensland, QLD2 posts

Awesome

Easy to use economical great cleaning on laundry
Both soiled towels and usual uniforms good on colours. Unfortunately no longer able to access as freight cost more than product Show details ·  3
Smell
Rob D.
Rob D.Central Queensland, QLD6 posts
  Verified Liquid

No longer stocked at my Local Mitre 10

Great product & great value.
Have been using for last 2 years.
Went to my local Mitre 10 store last week to purchase another and told not stocking anymore and no reason why.
Only powder version available.
Walked out without a purchase.
Where else can i buy this locally in Mackay, QLD, 4740. Show details ·  1
SmitR
SmitRNortheast, VIC

Absolutely divine smell

I wash an array of clothing from delicates to my husbands grotty clothing & this product is now one of my must haves, without a doubt for cleaning power, fragrance & being an Australian company. Show details
Smell
Cathy19
Cathy19Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC13 posts

Can feel the clean!

Washing black work clothes with my old powder resulted in powdery remnants. Using Euca eucalyptus laundry liquid put an end to the BUT how do I explain that not only were my clothes clean but they felt clean as I took them out of the machine? I guess just like that. Show details ·  1
Gemma K
Gemma K
  Fair Incentive Liquid

Would never use anything else!!

Minimal needed, laundry is fresh and clean! Great on the whole family’s sensitive skin. Removes thought stains from farming and daycare clothes, yet gentle enough to use on delicate clothing! Highly recommend! Show details ·  1
Christine N
Christine NSydney, NSW4 posts

Excellent Laundry Liquid - Pure and Gentle on All Fabrics and Skin

I have allergic asthma and have sensitive skin - the Euca Soft Wash Laundry Liquid is concentrated, so less is needed, is economical, and helps with storage. It cleans thoroughly, leaving clothes soft and clean, and is gentle on my skin. I cannot recommend highly enough. Show reply
Kerrie
KerrieIllawarra, NSW3 posts
  Fair Incentive Liquid

Awesome product awesome price as I buy in bulk and awesome delivery

I wash my husbands work clothes who is a truck driver and carts chemicals and they really smell but this product takes the smells out.I work in aged care and my clothes get stained at times and the liquid doesn’t stick to my black work pants Show details ·  1
Rhonda K
Rhonda K4 posts

Paying Less for a Superior Product

I have been using another similar laundry detergent which was more expensive.
I wash most of my laundry in this fabulous liquid detergent and have OUTSTANDING results. I have replaced the other company with Euca and in all cases I have never regretted their range of products Show details ·  2
Anna
Anna4 posts

Great enviro liquid

We wash all laundry in this.

Best thing: comes in 10L so doesn’t run out too quick!

Good results and good for the environment.

Got small gift for reviewing but it’s still true. Show details ·  1

DinyM
DinyMPerth6 posts
  Verified Liquid

So happy I found this product. Have used this for 2 years

Fantastic all round. Especially effective for sweaty, smelly teenage boys sports clothes. We buy the 10L containers. We also use the Euca Soft Wash and the Euca Fabo Fabric conditioner. Wish they had a local supplier to reduce shipping costs to Perth.

Show reply