Euca Universal

Euca Universal

See the Best All Purpose Cleaners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Euca

Asta21
    Asta21Far North Queensland, QLD

Euca brand is fantastic

I bought this product as I use other Euca products and I love them all. They really work and love that they are natural and australian made. Will never use anything else. Thank you Euca

Purchased in .

Euca
    Euca Gavin K EucaSend a private message
    Nicole
    NicoleSydney

Concentrated cream cleaner and restorer that works

I used this for my black glass induction stove top and bought it on the claim that it is the best black glass cooktop cleaner and restorer.
    It works!
    This product is very concentrated so not much is needed. I wiped m stovetop, applied some of the cream, let it soak for a few minutes then scraped off excess gunk with a blade.
    I had small scratches on my stovetop and this product restored it to a deep shine.
    I have used other ceramic cleanser that are three times the price for half as much and have not been as satisfied with the results.
    Very happy with this Aussie made and palm oil free product!