Eufy RoboVac 11S T2108

Eufy RoboVac 11S T2108

MPN: T2108
See the Best Robot Vacuum Cleaners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for eufy? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.5
  • Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes · No (2)
  • System Errors Occasionally (2)
  • Ease of Programming / Scheduling
  • Battery Life

Hannah T.
Hannah T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Value for dollar

After my expensive iRobot broke down (after a good 5 years). I decided to buy the Eufy as it was affordable.
I have been using the Eufy for over 6 months and I am so impressed by its quality.
It is a no frills robot vacuum but does exactly what it is supposed to (clean the floors every day).
Each morning I remove all cords out of its way, make sure all wardrobe doors are closed and everything is off the floor.
My Eufy is programmed to clean when I am at work which I love.
It is possibly too loud if you are working from home- (if you can close an office door it would be fine).
It would also be perfect for an office/workspace space to clean in the evenings.
I would recommend this product if someone was looking for an affordable robot vacuum.

Purchased in January 2021 at Kogan.com for $299.

Noise Level
Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum, Tiles and Wood
System Errors Occasionally
Stephanie
Stephanie

Enjoying it, its like a weird pet!

Its a really good machine for a decent price. You almost feel like it has a personality like Wall-E or something. Now our apartment extra clean! We use it on both tiles and carpet, seems to be picking small dust as well as big dust. Be aware it does bump into things lightly hence the Wall-E feel.

Purchased in September 2019 at Dick Smith for $359.

Noise Level
Floor Type Carpet and Tiles
System Errors Occasionally

Tigerlady12
Tigerlady12asked

Will it scratch timber floors and is it capable of going over rug?

Ray
Ray

It does not scratch timber floors (unless you get something stuck under it that can scratch your timber floor as it moves around). It may work on a low profile rug, but I take off all mine so it gets a chance to pick up all the dirt and dust. It does get stuck when the clearnace below a shelf or TV unit is sloping and it can get i there and cannot get out, so I push a shoe under the TV unit and coffee table to ensure it cannot go in - it really does have some good sensors and saves me heaps of time and energy.

CategoryRobot Vacuum Cleaners