Clear video in day and night
Good for budget.
Good for budget, but battery needs recharging way too often im yet to get more than 4weeks. Tired of getting up ladder all time. Wouls be good with solar like arlo.
Purchased at Supercheap Auto.
Short and narrow motion detection range
Installed the camera's to cover the front door, driveway and letterboxes.
Installation and software was exceptionally easy to set up.
Mounted the camera's the the walls outside and had one facing far left and the other far right.
When testing the camera I found the motion detection could not detect someone walking along the wall normally where the path was. This means you could walk up the side of the house, in full view of the camera, and then remove the camera without it triggering a the motion sensor or recording.
I also found the motion ...
Purchased in August 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $400.00.
Questions & Answers
With the NBN in Australia do you connect the Home base to the NBN modem?
Yes, I connect straight to the modem by cable.
Is there somewhere I can find what options I will encounter setting up my 2C cameras before I have to decide my preferences? Is there no manual provided with the purchase of a 2C kit?
We have the two cam kit and would like to know if we can add a third camera to it?
Yes just buy extra cameras, i have five
Get an answer from our members
- The eufyCam 2C 2-Cam Kit has a 180 day battery life, providing you with constant security.
- 1080p, Full HD video lets you clearly see who’s snooping around your lawn.
- Detailed night vision gives you crisp footage even at night, so you can clearly see who’s there.
- The surveillance kit is compatible with Amazon Alexa, so you can know what’s going on without your phone wherever you are in the house - including in the shower or out in the garden.
- It uses a wireless system, providing you with an easy installation experience.
- It has a 135 degree diagonal field of view, letting you see what’s going on in and around your home.
- Human detection technology means your camera can detect body shapes and face patterns, so it won’t sound the alarms when a stray cat comes to the door.
- With an IP67 weatherproof rating (meaning it can be left in meter-deep water for up to half an hour), your camera will be able to handle the elements.
- No monthly fee is charged for the surveillance system to function or store video footage.
- A 2-cam kit costs $239.99 - you can also buy a 1-cam, 3-cam or 4-cam kit, letting you choose the level of security your home needs.
Points of praise:
- Reviewers said that the video resolution on the eufyCam 2C 2-Cam Kit was clear, even at night.
- The camera was simple to set up, according to most reviewers.
Points to consider:
- You cannot use the camera by itself, you need to also purchase a eufy Security HomeBase 2 for the camera to work.
- The fittings involve drilling and screwing, so it may take a bit of time to take it down when you need to recharge the camera after 180 days.
- GTIN12: 848061044690, 848061057836, 848061057843 and 848061057850
Other Wireless Surveillance Systems
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.