4.3

Simply the best there is. Cheers to Euka Future Learning! Show reply
Bianca
Bianca

Online Learning and Support

Great platform for online learning and we always receive wonderful customer service. Show reply
Kim
Kim2 posts

The Best Educational Homeschooling Program out there!

Our family has been using Euka for 6 years now, going onto 7 years! The staff are so responsive and helpful! Special mention to Ellen and Mian for their amazing communication and correspondence! I would recommend the Euka Program to anyone that is looking for quality education online for their children. The content of the program is inline with the Australian Curriculum and offers a wide selection of Elective subjects for Grade 9 and onwards.
Thank you Euka!! Show 2 replies
Lisa
Lisa

Quick reply

Euka always reply really quickly. We understand the Staff are really overwhelmed with requests/enquiries at the moment & really appreciate how quickly they are replying to us when required as current students of Euka Show reply
Donna

This is our third year with Euka, but things have really gone downhill this year

My daughter is very distressed. We enrolled 2 weeks ago and paid for a full year 11 University pathway. We haven’t received any work at all for my daughter to start her lessons. The textbooks are missing, and we have contacted Euka about this numerous times with minimal response with the same excuses. My daughter is now behind in her work, and she’s extremely stressed and upset. I don’t know how they can run a business this way. We are deeply considering going elsewhere. This does not seem professional at all.

Edit: Euka have responded and resolved the issue! My daughter can now start her work. Show reply

Andrea91

Sara K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Melanie
MelaniePerth, WA

Absolutely disgraceful

Paid for Year 11 University Pathway for my daughter….still nothing in her portal. Not responding to email, live messaging or able to call….disgusting service!!!
Sarah
Sarah

Minimal and slow customer support

I have emailed Euka several times regarding my daughter's Year 11 course. There is nothing in her portal and she has been unable to start. Nobody responds, I have even sent several chat messages and no response received. They don't even have a phone number which is absurd. This is an educational institution and it is absolutely essential that parents and students can contact staff in a timely manner. This has created an enormous amount of stress for my daughter and myself. To the Euka team, you guys have been great the last few years but whatever decisions you have made about support this year is a massive mistake. Please provide a phone number urgently. Check your emails and get back to your clients!!
Teaching Staff
Khaleesi
Khaleesi2 posts

mafioso355s
mafioso355sSouth Australia3 posts

Zero response from customer service

We are trying to contact customer service as we cant access the portal but get no response, which is no good from a online provider. I'm sure they will send the same default response to this review. And I think closing the phone lines is the same as putting your head under a pillow and pretending nothing is wrong.
Debra
Debra2 posts

Customer Service is non existent

We signed up to Euka after moving from Education Perfect. Signed up mid December, it is now 31 January and we still have not received any log in details. We have tried emailing but nobody emails back, the only time they did was prior to sign up when I was asking questions, cant reset password and try that way as password reset does not arrive, and its not in spam or junk. Cant ring as there is only a 3 minute message from the guy who proudly started the program telling us how busy they are. Guess it was a waste of $700. I do NOT recommend using this company as there is no human contact available if something goes wrong. I cant even tell you what the program is like as we cant use it
Ryan Neville
Ryan NevilleCentral Queensland, QLD

Euka is amazing!

The Euka team is always supportive, helpful and provide outstanding customer service every time.
The program itself is user friendly and easy to navigate and they make learning fun! Show reply
Elisa
Elisa

Amazing

Euka has been a fantastic program for our daughter to complete year 11 & year 12. Well set out and easy to follow.
The teachers are very responsive and quick to answer any questions. Would highly recommend! Show reply

Aussiegirl
AussiegirlSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

This was perfect for us and our needs. Don't know what I'd have done without the support of Euka's excellent team!

First year of home schooling not one but two teenagers. A friend introduced me to Euka and we never looked back. My research told me it was just what we were looking for. And I was not disappointed. I'm in for the rest of our schooling so that should tell you all you need to know. Absolutely brilliant. So helpful and resourceful. With great communication and quick response time to queries. All 5 star review Show reply
Dug T.
Dug T.

Terrible

I was transitioning from year 7 to year 8 for travel and have lost so much knowledge. I am now finding it difficult to do complicated maths or other subjects requiring basic knowledge. Please choose something that will actually teach your child.
Craig
CraigCentral Queensland, QLD

I wish the was available when gen X was going to school

The girls are great, always ready to help and understand a parents busy lifestyle, they dont mind giving you the information you already have. Thanks ladies - appreciate your help Show reply
Aaron F.
Aaron F.

Support for Euka education

We have been part of the Euka community for 2023 and have found them to be very helpful throughout the year. Whenever we have had questions, they have been answered promptly and assistance given where and when needed.
Overall, there are some points that need to be looked at with resources however this is not isolated to Euka alone, this is across the education system.
Euka offer a variety of subjects to cater for everyone's different learning abilities. Show reply
DonnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product. Customer Service EXCEPTIONAL! All answers, if unsure, answered PROMPTLY! Fantastic!

First time user in 2023 and we have found it to be fantastic. Alot of support if unsure and such a pleasure to deal with. Show reply
Bec
BecPerth, WA

Changed our lives for the better

My son has engaged well with the content provided by Euka. We rarely need to contact Euka because things are so straight forward, but if we do contact them with a question, we find them so helpful and reassuring. Euka has helped my son re-engage with his learning. It has also helped me to have more visibility of his learning and capabilities, which has been helpful and positive. Show reply
AMANDA
AMANDAQueensland

Fantastic Educational Opportunity!

My son has been completing Year 10 this year with Euka and he is excited about possibilities for his future now. He can learn in his way and he can show what he has learnt in his way, which makes an incredible difference in his confidence as a student.
We will be re-enrolling for Year 11-12 on the university pathway next year.
If your child doesn't fit the "norm", I highly recommend Euka as a supportive educational alternative! Show reply
Simone G
Simone GGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Excellent response time and feedback

The Euka program offers structure and compliance to the educational framework yet has incredible flexibility to almost individualise the content to fit our kids learning needs. Importantly Euka keeps learning interesting and relevant.
Euka offers top notch support and as a parent, I highly recommend this for any potential homeschoolers. My daughter is very happy since we started our journey with Euka Show reply
Laura Davey
Laura Davey2 posts

Perfect Homeschooling solution!

If you are feeling overwhelmed by the thought of homeschooling, but know it's the best choice for your child, then Euka is what you're looking for. 3x ND children, grade 7 and 8 starting this year. Complete turnaround since leaving mainstream school, not just from an academic perspective but all round. Show reply
Leighanne B.
Leighanne B.South East Queensland, QLD

Glenn
Glenn

Excellent all round

Excellent helpful support and highly recommended for all home schooling needs. Show reply
Fiona
Fiona

Euka is an amazing homeschooling system for all age groups

I am a year 9 student here at Euka and their program is very flexible, enjoyable and educational. I am very satisfied with their program and teachers. They always provide help quickly and in a way you can understand. The courses aren’t extremely difficult, but were challenging.
I look forward to continuing my learning with Euka. Show reply
Arti A.
Arti A.

Amazing support teams

Teaching Support Teams are excellent
I have my three kids are homeschooling with Euka G8,G4and G1 this year.
The teams are very supportive and professional.
They are reachable and responsive.
Highly recommended. Show reply
Beck
BeckCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts

Fast response

My enquiry was responded to quickly, they gave me the exact information I required, thank you! Show reply
overnightbread1
overnightbread1South East Queensland, QLD

Game Changing for my Family!

From the jump, the Euka transition has been phenomenal to say at the least. The Sales team are well informed, prepared to answer the questions we had as a family about what it takes to move into Homeschooling and we've since been assisted when needed by Euka's brilliant support team. I am so grateful to the Euka team for their consistency around quality and providing a true new way of learning. Show reply
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.

EUKA Future Learning is Wonderful

EUKA is a fantastic teaching and learning platform covering all the department of education’s school curriculum requirements for each Australian state. It is a life-saver!

It is a clear and concise program that my Year 8 child and I enjoy using very much. . It is fully flexible and encourages children to be creative and learn at their own pace. It uses real world exercises practical for life in the real world.

There are videos explaining everything you need to know in an easy to follow format
Everything is user friendly.

EUKA works for us! We are very happy have the opportunity to school through EUKA Future Learning! Show reply

Tracey
TraceyPerth, WA

Fiit I.
Fiit I.

Changing the way education is delivered

Great product and alternative to the old way of schooling. Show reply
Karen
Karen4 posts

Outstanding in all aspects

Euka Future Learning has been excellent supporting us and providing us with wonderful learning material to keep our son engaged and able top enjoy his learning. The teaching staff and administration team are fabulous! Whenever we require support they are very efficient in responding and supplying us with the relevant information we need. I highly recommend anyone thinking of moving to home education to enquire, it has been the best decision we have made for our son's education.
Leanne
Leanne

David S.
David S.New South Wales

High quality Homeschooling made easy

Choosing Euka as our Homeschooling provider was the best decision we ever made. We were able to tailor the learning programs to suit our son's needs and from day one, he has gone from strength to strength. I am happy to say that because of his progress, we now have all three of our children homeschooled using Euka's learning program and they are loving it. Euka have everything and every course covered and their staff are very supportive, responding to any questions you may have in a quick and timely manner. Euka's online portal provides all the necessary lessons and resources and even helps your kids keep track of their progress. Euka make Homeschooling easy and fun! Highly recommended!
Haylzbella
HaylzbellaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic online learning program! highly recommend :)

We have loved using Euka :) fantastic online learning program that is easy to follow. Great resources provided for parents and children to make the home school journey as hassle free as possible and fantastic value :) highly recommend!!
Brooke C
Brooke CCentral West, NSW

Has made Homeschooling so easy

Euka has made homeschooling my disabled son who also has ASD and dyslexia much easier , I've been able to tailor the lessons to his strengths and work on his challenges one on one , Euka staff are supportive and reply promptly . I highly recommend them to anyone taking this journey.
Karryn
KarrynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality Education at home

Everything parents require to home school in one place.
As a Special needs parent I was concerned that I couldn’t provide the education my child deserved.
Euka have provided me with all the tool and resources, implemented modifications as needed. Combined with an
Easy to follow curriculum and computer application.
Wonderful knowledgeable helpful staff