Eukanuba Puppy Formula Small

Eukanuba Puppy Formula Small

The non sealable bag is a big turn off

I have only just started my 7 month red heeler on this product so will review in a couple of months. My main gripe is the non sealable bag of the dry food...why would you not have that customer focused aspect? Perhaps the manufacturers can explain their rationale?

The newest Chihuahua adition loves these

My 10 week old puppy has eaten these for the past week and seems to enjoy the taste (does not leave any), her stools are firm and she is full of energy. I feel the food is quality and not over priced. The biscuits are perfect size for her breed.

Would not recommend. Made my pup very ill.

We entrusted the advice of the shelter we purchased our pup from on what to feed our newest addition. Eukanuba puppy dry mix was the recommendation. After two night our pup started vomiting and became lethargic. We got him to vets thinking the worst. He checked him out and asked what we were feeding him. He told us to stop immediately and change to steamed chicken and sweet potato, vegetables, etc. 24 hours later we had our energetic pup back again. 4 days has now passed and we decided to use up the dry mix for our 9 year old kelpie and added it to her food. She can eat anything and is the easiest dog to feed. Within 24 hours she suddenly became ill with same symptoms and if we touched her tummy she would cry. We went back to the pet supply store today to look at other options like Barf burgers, etc. and were telling them about what happened and they advised that this is the second case now within a week they have heard of and most likely the amount of wheat they add in their products and advised it was not what it used to be. I wondered why when we bought it, that it was not really advertised there and they kept it out the back. Do your homework, speak to your vet and get advice about what to feed your pup.

Feedback

Great product, my puppy loves the food, however I don't. I think the bags should be resealable as I like to buy the bigger bag to save money but the food goes off before my puppy can finish it.

See all Eukanuba Puppy Formula reviews