Euky Bear Steam Vaporiser

Euky Bear Steam Vaporiser (page 2 of 9)

MPN: 300710012005
See the Best Vaporisers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Euky Bear

• Smell

Pinky
Pinky

Im not really sure with it

The product is very quiet at night but it produced some flake into the water everytime since the first night I used it. And it looks so dirty. I also use the cleaning tablet every 2-3 times like recommended but still

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse.

Smell

Michelle
MichelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It is perfect I use it when I have a cold or runny nose

I use it for me and my parnter when we have a cold no problem and works like a dream had it for about 4 years now and still works as good as the day I bought it thanks

Customer ServiceEuky BearSend a private message

Thankyou so much for the wonderful review & feedback Michelle! We're so glad it's has worked well for helping alleviate your cold symptoms. Wishing you all the best of health,
The Euky Bear Team

Toana
ToanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Doesn't work

We purchased one less than a year ago but didn't keep the receipt so couldn't return it. Unsure if we bought a faulty one or they just doesn't work overall . We have spent a lot of money on the cleaning tablets as well as the inhalents and end up just pouring it into a diffuser because the Euky Bear doesn't seem to let out any steam even though the light turns on. I have 2 kids under 3 and thought its help but doesnt which sucks

Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.Sydney, NSW

A waste of money

After using it 5 times I got the same results of all the other reviewers. Big black flackes, the center is also black and there is something rugby coming off

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $60.

My Vapouriser Won’t Turn On

I have the vapouriser for nearly 10 months. Now suddenly when I plugged in the light is off and no longer operating. Actually I have been noticing that the vapouriser didn’t produced much steam as it should. Now it is completely dead. Please Help

Purchased in at Terry White Chemmart for $55.

Customer ServiceEuky BearSend a private message

Hi Mustika! As your vaporiser is still under warranty we'll be able to replace it for you. Please contact our Customer Service Team on Freecall 1800 655 841 during business hours, or email us at cservice@fgb.com.au
Kind Regards, Euky Bear Team.

Anna C.
Anna C.The Mallee, VIC

Bubbling

I love the vaporiser, I use it quite a bit with the eucalyptus and cleaning tablets. However I have not used it for a few weeks and now it is making a loud bubbling noise. Nothing that I do is stopping it. It's keeping us awake.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store.

Smell
Chris P.
Chris P.Darwin, NT

It's just a plastic that smell like it's burning and it emits vapour

This thing has been recommended by the GP as I was told it helps for your kids Snuffy nose. Thought it would be time for a purchase since my lips diffuser was broken.

Had this product for 6 months. It's a waste of money and it just smells bad in time even after putting in some cleaning tablets. Bought it from chemist warehouse

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse for $60.

Customer ServiceEuky BearSend a private message

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Sam
SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad for environment - no replaceable parts!

It’s sad this is a brand for children but when the steam element dies it seems you have to throw away all that plastic without being able to just replace the steam element. So destroy our children’s environment to help them when they’re sick! I agree with other readers to - there is constantly brown flaky deposits building up in the unit & floating in the water The cleaning tablets DON’T work and after a while the essential oils cannot be smelled at all. So disappointed.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for $70.

Hi Sam
Our units have a 5 year warranty, and if your unit needs replacing before then, our warranty team actually do just replace the steam element and you keep (and reuse) the plastic casing. Kind Regards, The Euky Bear Team.

Mike
MikeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Caused bedroom walls to go mouldy

My tenant raised concern about bedroom walls and curtains going mouldy. I’ve rented property (house) to different tenants for 30 years. Never experienced mouldy walls until now. Discovered current tenant uses Euky Bear steam vaporiser in bedroom. $600 to clean mould and repaint walls and replace mouldy curtains. I have now prohibited the use of this mould creating, witch doctor device inside my property.

BomberSeven
BomberSevenSydney, NSW

No on & off switch?

We firstly purchased Euky Bear inhaler and used in a diffuser before buying this vaporiser. It comes to my surprise it’s lacking a simple function, which is having an on & off switch. How annoying that it - even a $10 lamp would have it. Whoever design this machine probably never had to use it.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse for $65.

Chantaramas Y.
Chantaramas Y.Sydney, NSW

Not worth it

Smell very bad after use for 3 months. Got some flaky brown and water became brown or black in the morning after used. Put the Euky bear cleaning tablets regularly and wash overtime after used.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse for $53.

Lydia
LydiaPerth, WA

Very Slow response customer service

We have this vaporiser for about one year and first winter this worked without any issue. This time round its been used every night and until one day I can barely smell the oil and emailed the customer service, with one follow up, the email was responded in 10 days. After following the instruction to use the tablets and vinegar to clean it still didn't make any different. Emailed back to the customer service and it's been 7 days now has not received any response. Now, the issue got worse, the vaporiser is making burning smell.
Not happy!

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $70.

Anna
AnnaDarwin

Not worth it.

Bought two, one for each room. We have been using them every night. I have also run vinegar through both, clean daily, use the special tablets with every clean. Black residue in tank always, The stream is very weak without the ability to turn it up. It does zero with dryness. I had better moisture in the room from a couple of temporary cheap ones I had set up. Would take them back in a heart beat but have misplaced the receipt. Cutting my losses and looking to replace them ASAP.

Purchased in for $70.

LemonPoppySeed
LemonPoppySeedSydney

Does the job but probably better ones available.

I think it’s a good little machine.
Creates lots of steam and is fairly quiet.
I have experienced cracking sounds but they seemed to stop after a while.
There does always seem to be a residue in the bottom.
I really dislike that it doesn’t have an on or off switch, instead since I don’t have it plugged into a seperate switch, I need to unplug the whole thing to turn off.
It’s annoying to fill too... need to be refilled everyday, unlike others that last a few days.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse.

Customer ServiceEuky BearSend a private message

Hi, we appreciate your review and the constructive feedback. Will pass on to the team. Many thanks, the Euky Bear team.

Peppa
PeppaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Has helped with my daughter's first cold.

Euky bear keeps the air in the room nice and humid making it easier for her to breathe. The first couple of times there were black flakes in the water after using it, but they resolved after a few uses. My only negative is the night light! It is so bright especially when my daughter is used to sleeping in a dark room. I would prefer not to have it or be able to turn it off or down. Since using it she's be waking up around 6ish, today I turned it off at 5am and she is still sleeping at 7am.

Purchased in for $69.

Customer ServiceEuky BearSend a private message

That's wonderful news, Peppa! Thanks so much for adding your review & letting us know your feedback. Kind Regards, Euky Bear.
Ps. You can pop some masking tape or duct tape over the light and that might help.

Jemma
Jemma

Love this but there seems to be grey stuff coming off it

I purchased a Euky Bear Vaporizer from chemist warehouse about 3 weeks ago to help our little one fight a runny nose and cough. The first night we used it she slept through after nearly a week of broken sleep due to her coughing.

But on about the 4th use I noticed large grey paint like things in the water. We used the cleaning tablet thinking that would help but it seems to be getting worse. More stuff comes off just in more broken up pieces now.

Not knowing what it is we stopped using it because we were worried it could be toxic and we wouldn’t know. We chucked out the receipt and the box so we can’t take it back to the shop.

Anyone who purchases this definitely keep the receipt incase this happens to you!

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse for $53.

Miss J Donohoe
Miss J DonohoeQueensland

Very disappointed

My Euky Bear is not even 1 year old and it is submitting an awful plastic/burning smell when in use. Prior to this smell I noticed grey flakes different to the normal black/brown flakes from mineral build up. I have always cleaned my euky bear every two/three uses and have now cleaned the euky bear 3 times and can not stop the smell or the grey flakes. I think the heating mechanism coating has melted away and no longer believe my euky bear is safe to use. I am seeking a full refund.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse for $49.99.

Kirk7
Kirk7Sydney, NSW

Black flakes and no reply from customer service

I purchased the unit from Chemist warehouse and the black flakes have been consistently appearing.

They seem to be getting bigger, I don't think the mineral build up can be so much. I have email the manufacturer with photos. Hope to get some answer and a replacement.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse.

Paul
PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Solid vaporiser

I've found this vaporiser to be excellent and reliable. I've had mine for 3 or 4y now and use them through winter for my kids.
- Doesn't overly warm the room - so can use more often (in Brisbane)
- Energy efficient
- Mineral flakes in water container - just pour down sink.. (my old Vicks was horrible to clean)
- Mineral flakes inside the internals are easy to clean (leave vaporiser out of water to thoroughly dry and knock the blue device against the side of the sink. the mineral flakes inside will easily break up and fall through the gaps
- Doesn't overly humidify the room. Previous vaporiser left all my walls slicked in water and created mould issues
- Quiet

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse for $50.

Hi Paul
Thankyou so much for this wonderful and very detailed review. I hope others find it helpful, and we really appreciate you sharing your feedback. Kind Regards, the Euky Bear Team.

Karthik
KarthikPerth, WA

Only Good for 1 Winter :(

Bought this last winter, initially was happy with it but it just gave up this winter. Hopefully i could get a replacement with Chemist warehouse, if not its just a waste of money getting one every winter.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse for $52.

Kylie G.
Kylie G.South-Eastern Region, NSW

How to keep my Euky Bear clean of mineral deposits

Purchased in for $65.

Customer ServiceEuky BearSend a private message

Flaky and has a burning smell.

Just purchased this from Chemist Warehouse a few days ago and only opened it up today and for some reason there is a burning smell coming out of the steam? I also put 2 caps of the oils but I can't smell anything at all. Also I left it there for about 2 hours thinking maybe it's just a new product and the smell will subside but when I opened it, there were flaky grey/black stuff floating around inside the water. Do not recommend and I will be bringing this back to Chemist Warehouse for a refund as I am not happy with this at all.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $52.99.

ashleigh18625
ashleigh18625South East Queensland, QLD

Feels like more trouble than it’s worth

Bought this product from Chemist Warehouse approx 2 weeks ago and I don’t love it. There’s excessive amounts of scale in the tub after each use, despite using cleaning tablets. I’m wondering if this is the coat from the heating module (as it has been for others) rather than water minerals. Also, the steam smells like chlorine or burning plastic.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse for $50.

Customer ServiceEuky BearSend a private message

Grey pieces of plastic and foul smell

Noise Level

Was great for the first year....but

We received ours as a baby gift and started using it in Feb of 2019 when my son got his first childcare cold. We used it anytime he has a cough or sniffles and loved it. Always clean it and use the tablets as directed. But since we have gone to use it in the last week everytime we plug it in our mains power trips off! No matter what power point we use it continuously trips the house power and we aren't sure why, as we use it the same as before and it was clean! So sad as we were going to by another for our second baby, but now I'm not sure if we should....