Euky Bear Steam Vaporiser

Euky Bear Steam Vaporiser (page 2 of 8)

MPN: 300710012005

See the Best Vaporisers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Good for a while but broke after a year and tripped the power

Our Euky Bear Vapouriser worked well for the first year but after that, despite using the cleaning tablet and oils as instructed, it suddenly broke and tripped our power too. Very disappointed given the 5 year warranty.

Purchased in April 2018 at Chemist Warehouse for $50.00.

Isabelle

Isabelle

A lifesaver for anyone with a cold

Purchased in June 2019 for $49.95.

ReneeJ

ReneeJGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great for adults too

I bought this for my partner and myself as we often suffer sinus issues.
I am a light sleeper and have found this to be very quiet, it almost sounds like gentle rain. The water amount is perfect, it definitely lasts 14 hours, however after the 12 hour mark I find the steam decreases slightly (which is not an issue for me personally). I like that the design is fairly compact, it doesn't take up too much space but definitely does the job.

My only criticism is that it does not have automatic shut off. It's not an issue for me now but could be in the future if I was to be using it for children.

Overall a great product and does exactly what I was hoping.

Purchased in May 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $46.99.

Hi Renee
Thankyou for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback! Kind Regards, Euky Bear.

MarkEm

MarkEmMelbourne

So far so good, early days.

Purchased in April 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $50.00.

Not sure I would recommend

I bought my Euky Bear brand new a few days ago . It constantly smells like burning plastic , it hasn’t run out of water so I’m not sure if this is normal with the tablet ? . I would guess not. I unfortunately bought from my local chemist and don’t have a receipt . There also seems to be a white crust around where the steam comes out . Not %100 sure if I’m happy with this product and if I should request a replacement and if I can do so without a receipt.

Purchased in April 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Worked well for the first 6 nights

Worked really well the first 6 nights we ran it. Then after 6 nights it made a gurgling bubble sound and customer support don't answer or return my voice message.. I'm really not sure if it's safe to keep using.

Purchased in January 2019 for $60.00.

Fea

Hi thanks, it was 1800 655 841 and it was 3 weeks ago, well before Easter. I'll send you an email thanks.

Fea

I sent an email asking if it was safe, received a very generic reply, I then replied asking again if the vaperiser is safe to use and received no response at all.

There's no customer support for this item at all. Buyer beware.

Stacey H

Stacey HMackay

The smell of my childhood

I purchased this vaporiser when my little one had a stuffy nose and was worried it was catching his first cold. I was hesitant to start with as it is a little bulky and not this nicest looking contracption you’ve seen, but boy how we love this now. Both my hubby and bubba benefit greatly from this with having chest issues. The smell reminds me of my grandmothers house in the winter and brings a smile to my face.
And not to mention how quiet it is!!!!

CarlaEuky Bear

Thankyou so much for the wonderful review, Stacey! We're so glad the Euky Bear is helping you and your family, and thanks for letting other families know. Kind Regards, Euky Bear.

What are the brown flakes?

Hi there,
Was just wondering - in morning when I get up to empty vaporiser . Their are brown flakes in it in the water ? What are they? Works well at night

Ceej

CeejAU

Fantastic! Helped my sons cold!

I bought this after my son got his first cold at 3 months old. After a few nights of running it I could notice a great improvement in my sons condition. He wasn’t as sniffly as he has been and seemed to be getting a better sleep and the fact that it’s so quiet is an added bonus! The quiet factor is what made me buy it in the first place when faced with numerous vaporisers in the chemist. I saw the words “Australia’s quietest vaporiser” and I was sold! I’m so glad I bought it!

Crap

I'm so shattered that my mum wasted her money on this garbage after I said I needed one for my baby. After one use, from the second time onwards, it started to smell badly of burnt plastic. I tried to add more inhalant but it didn't work. I also rinse it after each use so I don't understand it's problem other than it clearly must be a piece of crap. I hope my mum has the receipt still. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone or use it again. I'll be buying a much better quality one from somewhere else.

Samantha

Samantha

Love it! So quiet.

I bought this because my 11 month old son had come down with his first cold and was having a lot of trouble breathing at night. This really helped him! It's pretty well silent, it's so easy to use and the price is really reasonable. We've since used it on our own room, and it's helped settle down dry, irritated coughs at night time as well. It lasts so long, you don't need to top up at all. I'm sure it's lasted longer than the time that's stated as well.

I'd highly recommend it to anyone.

JoRo

JoRo

Love it

Makes all the difference when our toddler is sick with cold, cough, blocked nose. She recuperates a lot faster with it running at night than without it.

Would definately recomend.

Hi JoRo
That's fantastic that the Euky Vaporiser helps when your little one is sick. Thankyou so much for adding your experience and feedback. Kind Regards, Euky Bear.

Marko

MarkoMelbourne

Good but careful with the hot tip

Works well with the liquid.
Do not place in reach of small or curious children...the tip will burn them during and soon after use.
Some difficultly with taking out the heating element whilst filling in additional water.

CarlaEuky Bear

Thankyou for your review, Marko. Kind Regards, Euky Bear.

John

John

does the job and very quiet

its very quiet, i can bearly hear it, very gentle on our baby, can operate on a long time, no need to top up overnight. used on both baby and adults. very happy.

CarlaEuky Bear

Thankyou for the wonderful review John! We really appreciate you taking the time and glad that you have found the unit quiet and effective. Kind Regards, Euky Bear.

DIdn't even last a year

Purchased the Euky Bear Vaporiser last August for my daughter. She has a cold and went to plug it last night does not turn on. Not happy as now I have to buy another one. Followed all the instructions, only used their brand inhalant. Definitely buying a different brand.

Amy

AmySA, 5253

Lifesaver for when the little ones are sick.

I purchased this well over a year ago and it Works a charm when my child gets sick. Simple to use and clean, steams up quickly. So happy with my purchase.

CarlaEuky Bear

Thankyou for the wonderful feedback Amy! So kind of you to share your thoughts. Wishing you and your family a healthy & happy winter. Kind Regards, Euky Bear.

TommiCat

TommiCatMelbourne

Love our Euky Bear!

We purchased this vaporiser because our son had a terrible cough and he isn’t old enough for cough mixture. I bought this brand because it was reasonably priced and because I am familiar with their Euky Bear rub and other eucalyptus based products. I am so happy with it! Very easy to follow instructions, the inhalant oils smell really pleasant and not at all overpowering but most importantly it calmed his cough overnight. I am going to be rotating it through everyone’s bedroom all winter now. I only wish I’d bought one sooner!

CarlaEuky Bear

Fantastic to hear! Thankyou for sharing your experience. Kind Regards, Euky Bear.

Kiarra

KiarraAustralia

Great product!

This has been a great purchase I use it very regularly and have now purchased a second one! It is very quiet and does not wake my baby up during the night, it’s easy to clean and very easy to use the only downside I will mention is I wish it had a simple on off button rather then turning it off at the wall.

Hi Kiarra
Thankyou so much for your wonderful review and also your constructive feedback - will pass this on to the team. Kind Regards, Euky Bear.

Happy with my purchase

It does help my child to breath better during the night, especially when heater are on for winter season, and her nose is locked. Love the smell as well

Hi Daniela
Thankyou very much for your wonderful review. We're so glad you are getting benefit from your Euky Bear Vaporiser. Thanks for sharing your feedback. Have a happy & healthy winter! Kind Regards, Euky Bear.

Dangerous

I wouldn’t recommend to buy a steam vaporiser if you have a toddler or young child. My toddler has just sustained a third degree burn. It’s not worth it. Dangerous product.

Mikha J.

Mikha J.asked

My unit was on and i noticed the light flickering until it shut down while plugged. After a few minutes of unplugging it, it turned on then the light turned off again. And now, it doesn’t turn on anymore. Before this incident, out unit made the water inside orange in color With black sediments. This is the first time this happened! What should we do?

Hi Mikha
Thanks for getting in touch! These two incidents are unrelated, and there's no need to worry about either.
The light on the top of the unit simply just a night light, and has no effect on the operation of the unit. It sounds like your light has become faulty, but if your unit still works and you're happy to use it without the night light, it's no problem to do so. If you prefer to have a nightlight (and that is perfectly your choice) we can replace your unit under warranty. It's up to you, but doesn't indicate any further issue.

With the orange/ black sediment, this is also normal. It is minerals from your tap water. It's harmless and should just be washed away when you rinse the unit out. Make sure you are using the Euky Bear cleaning tablets every 1-2 uses to help prevent mineral scale from building up inside the unit.

Another great trick to try is a "vinegar flush" - add 2-3 tablespoons of white vinegar to the tank, fill to the fill line with water and run your vaporiser for 6-8 hours or overnight. This gives it a really good clean and can help reduce the impact of mineral sediment.

If you'd like to pursue a replacement because of the light, or if you have any other concerns please get in touch with our Customer Service team on Freecall 1800 655 841 or email cservice@fgb.com.au.

Kind Regards, Euky Bear.

Carissa

Carissaasked

Do you have to place it on the ground ? Or can you put it on a shelf. Asking for in the future when bub grows up and starts touching things

CarlaEuky Bear

Hi Carissa, we only recommend to place the Vaporiser on the ground so that it cannot be accidently pulled down from somewhere high by a child. But it also important to be placed away from curious hands, so a shelf is no problems provided they cannot access it - whatever you feel is safest and least accessible from bub. Hope that helps.

Adele M.

Adele M.asked

What are the ingredients in the Euky Bear Cleaning Tablets???

Hi Adele
The active ingredient is citric acid. The tablet is held together with inactive, non-toxic binding ingredients which help the tablet dissolve gradually during use.
If you would like more information please email us on cservice@fgb.com.au.
Kindest Regards, Euky Bear.

Get an answer from our members and Euky Bear representatives