Euky Bear Steam Vaporiser

Euky Bear Steam Vaporiser

MPN: 300710012005
See the Best Vaporisers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Euky Bear

• Smell

Sarah
SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor quality, waste of money

Purchased this vaporiser about a year ago, and was using regularly again from May this year, then one night it just wouldn't turn on again.
Over the year I've had it, it has produced dark rust coloured flakes and grey flakes after every single use and smells chemically. I cleaned it regularly, with tablets or vinegar, nothing helped.
Really poor quality machine. Wish I had never wasted my money.
Only good thing was that its not as loud as other brands.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $59.

Hannah
Hannah

Do not last

I've been through 2 x Euky bear vaporisers in 2 years, they simply do not last. Have made the switch to Taav VaporPRO & very happy. A lot quieter & more effective.

Ashley D.
Ashley D.Sydney, NSW

Bad smell

Purchased this almost a month ago. The smell it gives off is almost unhealthy and I'm scared to use it for my baby.Brown bits are coming out of the unit into the water also.

Purchased for $54.99.

Kahli W.
Kahli W.Launceston, TAS

Light not working

My machine turned on for like 5 seconds tonight and has now turned off and not working. I have used this vaporiser only 4 times and have used the the euky bear solution + cleaning tablets.
Is there a reason this might be happing? Is my machine faulty?

Purchased in at Priceline.

Hi Kahli!
It's possible that your unit is faulty. If you could please send an email to cservice@fgb.com.au our Customer Service Team will be happy to help you with this issue and help you resolve it as smooth as possible. Kind Regards, Euky Bear.

Petrina H.
Petrina H.Sydney, NSW

Doesn’t seem to be working

Hi,
I purchased this for my 10 month old baby have plugged it in and filled as per instructions with Inhalent and cleaning tablet and has been on for a few hours now and nothing seems to be happening. No steam or smell. Is this normal?

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $60.

Hi Petrina
It's possible that your unit is faulty. If you could please send an email to cservice@fgb.com.au our Customer Service Team will be happy to help you with this. Kind Regards, Euky Bear.

123abc
123abcIllawarra, NSW

Burnt plastic smell

Bought 2 of them from Chemist warehouse a couple of weeks ago as my 2 boys had colds and they instantly seemed to improve the boys breathing and sleeping at night but then on day 3 of using them I heard on the baby monitor my 6mth old started coughing more and more so I went to check and as soon as I entered the room I immediately noticed a burnt plastic smell coming from the Euky Bear vapouriser. I removed it from the room along with my son as the room needed airing out before he could go back in. The other one still seems ok at the moment but very wary of using it. Now that I’ve read it’s not a isolated issue I think they manufacturer needs to seriously investigate this issue. Definitely would not recommend this product to anyone.

Purchased in for $60.

Jung
JungGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Burnt smell and burning bottom

This is second time to buy vaporiser, I bought new one in Jun 2021. I have been using as directions. But my new one already burnt with burnning smell. I already report to cistomer service cause it is not safe at all, however they sent email wash properly every times.
Do you think it is proper answering?
I know how to use it.. as mentioned this is second time to buy for euky vaporiser and I have another machine sweet dreams sleep aid too. My previous euky vaporiser was nothing problems like this.
I was really disapointed customer service.
Somebody know how can solve this problems, cause alreay bottom near the lid I think burnt so change yellow colour. I feel
It is dangerous to use more.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse for $54.

Smell
Customer ServiceEuky BearSend a private message

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Waste of Money

We bought this vaporiser when our little one was sick. Have had it for 6 months, used it correctly, bought Euky Bear products only (sniffy nose and cleaning tablets) and now has stopped working completely. It also started to draw so much power that it kept tripping our electricity. We have since bought a Vicks Vaporiser, works perfectly and no tripping of our power. Disappointed with the Euky Bear system, especially was we have a very sick little.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for $59.99.

BrissieMum
BrissieMumBrisbane

Stay away from this product!

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $60.

Bonus999
Bonus999Sydney, NSW

Seriously, first time use then won’t turn on again.

Just bought it from CW and first impression of the package and the material are looks cheap and feel cheap. Sometimes you may think they are trying to save the cost to have a better long lasting quality on the product but it is broken after the first night use and won’t be able to turn back on. Even the water still have half (below the water level) in the tank. No wonder why it comes with 5 years warranty and CW has heaps of stock in store. Now bring it back to CW for refund.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $57.99.

Poo Z.
Poo Z.Sydney, NSW

Not recommended

Same as other reviews. It worked great initially and could smell nice smell of inhalant . But after 2 or 3 uses every time it is plugged in, when the steam starts the room is filled with an unpleasant chemical smell. I rinse the vaporiser daily, only use 2 cap fulls of the sniffly noses & use 2 cleaning tablets every second or third night. The smell is unbearable and smells like plastic burning. Very much disappointment wish I had invested few money and bought a good one. Now my new born has sniffy nose and cough due to burning smell from the vaporiser.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $52.

Tina
TinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Smells like plastic burning every time when I turn it on

As above - Bought it for my one month old but now I’m not sure if it will harm small babies as it smells badly like plastic burning every single time. Not very good experience

Purchased in .

Find out how Euky Bear Steam Vaporiser compares to other Vaporisers

Only worked for one week!

Bought the vaporiser & sniffly nose inhalant from chemist warehouse last week for baby’s cold. Worked great for the first 3 days (floor was wet from the steam) then noticed the steam gets smaller and smaller each use. Used it today for baby’s naps (only 40 minutes each time) then at bedtime suddenly won’t turn on anymore. No lights, no steam, completely broken. What a rubbish product!

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $58.

Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.Sydney, NSW

A waste of money

After using it 5 times I got the same results of all the other reviewers. Big black flackes, the center is also black and there is something rugby coming off

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $60.

My Vapouriser Won’t Turn On

I have the vapouriser for nearly 10 months. Now suddenly when I plugged in the light is off and no longer operating. Actually I have been noticing that the vapouriser didn’t produced much steam as it should. Now it is completely dead. Please Help

Purchased in at Terry White Chemmart for $55.

Customer ServiceEuky BearSend a private message

Hi Mustika! As your vaporiser is still under warranty we'll be able to replace it for you. Please contact our Customer Service Team on Freecall 1800 655 841 during business hours, or email us at cservice@fgb.com.au
Kind Regards, Euky Bear Team.