Euky Bear Steam Vaporiser

Euky Bear Steam Vaporiser

MPN: 300710012005
See the Best Vaporisers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Euky Bear

• Smell

Caroline
Caroline

Possible fault, not sure.

This is my 2nd Euky Bear vaporiser. My first was the old box type, which lasted years. This new one, purchased just recently, sometimes works normally, quietly steaming, then will randomly start boiling and spitting out hot water onto the floor. After a while it will calm down and steam normally, until the next boil and spit session. I now don't trust that it's safe. I purchased through Chemist Warehouse Lilydale, VIC, although it was out of stock so I couldn't clIck and collect, and had to get it sent to me. I do have a receipt. What do I do with it?

Purchased in at Cincotta Chemist Online store for $54.99.

Muhammad M.
Muhammad M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Tripping power

I bought this Euky bear steam vaporiser around 2 years ago just used handful of time but now I am trying to use its tripping house power. Unfortunately no receipt.

Purchased in for $50.

Shai
ShaiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed :(

I bought the Euky Bear Vaporiser yesterday from chemist warehouse we used it for the first time last night and it was amazing. I’ve gone to use it again tonight and it will not turn on. I can’t work out what’s wrong with it. I hope I can get a replacement.

Purchased in for $60.

Hi Shai
We're so sorry to hear this happened. Absolutely we can look into a replacement for you. Please reach out to the team at cservice@fgb.com.au and we'll help you out from there. Kind Regards, Euky Bear.

It’s a dud

Loved my first Euky Bear Vaporiser, bought a second for child #2 and it’s a dud. Steam comes out of the unit, however, no Euky scents. After running the unit and entering a bedroom there is no beautiful Euky aroma like with my previous unit. Just smells like a wet steamy musky smell. Not impressed. Doesn’t matter how much or how little of the Euky Inhalant liquid I use. And in comparison to my other unit, which both use the same water and same amount of inhalant and run for the same time, this one has much greater ‘grey paint flakes’ in the residual water in the morning.

JAC2721
JAC2721Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worked great at first

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse for $54.99.

Jayne D.
Jayne D.South East Queensland, QLD

Customer service- Faulty product not covered by warranty

Unfortunately I miss placed my receipt and don’t have a bank statement showing purchase and I have been told without it they won’t honour the warranty even though I have the box which still has the batch number on it. I’ve had it less than 3yrs as my toddler is 3.5yrs old and I had been using my sisters one that was 14yrs old up until it died. Very disappointing for what I believe is usually a very good product.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse.

Pinky
Pinky

Im not really sure with it

The product is very quiet at night but it produced some flake into the water everytime since the first night I used it. And it looks so dirty. I also use the cleaning tablet every 2-3 times like recommended but still

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse.

Smell

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Toana
ToanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Doesn't work

We purchased one less than a year ago but didn't keep the receipt so couldn't return it. Unsure if we bought a faulty one or they just doesn't work overall . We have spent a lot of money on the cleaning tablets as well as the inhalents and end up just pouring it into a diffuser because the Euky Bear doesn't seem to let out any steam even though the light turns on. I have 2 kids under 3 and thought its help but doesnt which sucks

Chris P.
Chris P.Darwin, NT

It's just a plastic that smell like it's burning and it emits vapour

This thing has been recommended by the GP as I was told it helps for your kids Snuffy nose. Thought it would be time for a purchase since my lips diffuser was broken.

Had this product for 6 months. It's a waste of money and it just smells bad in time even after putting in some cleaning tablets. Bought it from chemist warehouse

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse for $60.

Sam
SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad for environment - no replaceable parts!

It’s sad this is a brand for children but when the steam element dies it seems you have to throw away all that plastic without being able to just replace the steam element. So destroy our children’s environment to help them when they’re sick! I agree with other readers to - there is constantly brown flaky deposits building up in the unit & floating in the water The cleaning tablets DON’T work and after a while the essential oils cannot be smelled at all. So disappointed.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for $70.

Hi Sam
Our units have a 5 year warranty, and if your unit needs replacing before then, our warranty team actually do just replace the steam element and you keep (and reuse) the plastic casing. Kind Regards, The Euky Bear Team.

BomberSeven
BomberSevenSydney, NSW

No on & off switch?

We firstly purchased Euky Bear inhaler and used in a diffuser before buying this vaporiser. It comes to my surprise it’s lacking a simple function, which is having an on & off switch. How annoying that it - even a $10 lamp would have it. Whoever design this machine probably never had to use it.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse for $65.

Lydia
LydiaPerth, WA

Very Slow response customer service

We have this vaporiser for about one year and first winter this worked without any issue. This time round its been used every night and until one day I can barely smell the oil and emailed the customer service, with one follow up, the email was responded in 10 days. After following the instruction to use the tablets and vinegar to clean it still didn't make any different. Emailed back to the customer service and it's been 7 days now has not received any response. Now, the issue got worse, the vaporiser is making burning smell.
Not happy!

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $70.

Karthik
KarthikPerth, WA

Only Good for 1 Winter :(

Bought this last winter, initially was happy with it but it just gave up this winter. Hopefully i could get a replacement with Chemist warehouse, if not its just a waste of money getting one every winter.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse for $52.

Unsure how to rate...

Getting the same gray flakes as everyone else on here is talking about! Noticed them and been worried about what they might be doing to my little boys lungs.... a bit of googling brought me here.
Have used the cleaning tablets religiously since purchase.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse for $49.99.

Dyannah B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Grey paint residue after first use - Batch No. 191473

Having the same grey paint residue as previously reported. Only purchased yesterday from Chemist Warehouse. Used overnight and then saw these reviews. Did not run all night and did not run out of water. Used with the cleaning tablet as recommended for first use. Used with Euky Bear Sniffly Nose Inhalant. Very disappointing.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $49.99.