Euky Bear Steam Vaporiser

Euky Bear Steam Vaporiser

MPN: 300710012005
See the Best Vaporisers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Euky Bear

• Smell

My euka bear humidifier Stop working after 4 years

Hi My euka bear humidifier I got it 4 years ago it work very good til yesterday not light npt working. Please help my daughter really needs it.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store.

Smell

Hi Jennelyn
Sure, we can help you! The unit has a 5 year warranty so we can replace it for you. We'll just need you to contact us on email so we can ask a few questions. Please email cservice@fgb.com.au. Kind Regards, Euky Bear.

Seda
SedaSydney, NSW

Simple product and does the job

I bought this for my 2 year old sons room. It’s a good product and does what it says it will. The price is good considering some other products on the market are much more expensive and do the same thing. It’s big so it takes up a bit of room, but also holds enough water to run for 10-12 hours. My only issue with it is it doesn’t not have a on/off button, so when you’re done with it it needs to be unplugged from the power point. Otherwise it’s a good product and easy to clean.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $59.

Customer ServiceEuky BearSend a private message

Thankyou for your feedback and review Seda, we really appreciate it! The Euky Bear Team.

Bhamini
BhaminiSydney, NSW

Eukybear Vaporiser

The vaporiser has been a lifesaver but don't know suddently why the light and the steamer don't work.Could it be an electrical fault or the cleaning need that could fix it?

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store.

Hi Bhamini
If both the light is off and the steam isn't working, it's probably an electrical fault. Send us an email with your details to cservice@fgb.com.au and we'll help you out from here. Kind Regards, Euky Bear.

LemonPoppySeed
LemonPoppySeedSydney

Does the job but probably better ones available.

I think it’s a good little machine.
Creates lots of steam and is fairly quiet.
I have experienced cracking sounds but they seemed to stop after a while.
There does always seem to be a residue in the bottom.
I really dislike that it doesn’t have an on or off switch, instead since I don’t have it plugged into a seperate switch, I need to unplug the whole thing to turn off.
It’s annoying to fill too... need to be refilled everyday, unlike others that last a few days.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse.

Customer ServiceEuky BearSend a private message

Hi, we appreciate your review and the constructive feedback. Will pass on to the team. Many thanks, the Euky Bear team.

Jemma
Jemma

Love this but there seems to be grey stuff coming off it

I purchased a Euky Bear Vaporizer from chemist warehouse about 3 weeks ago to help our little one fight a runny nose and cough. The first night we used it she slept through after nearly a week of broken sleep due to her coughing.

But on about the 4th use I noticed large grey paint like things in the water. We used the cleaning tablet thinking that would help but it seems to be getting worse. More stuff comes off just in more broken up pieces now.

Not knowing what it is we stopped using it because we were worried it could be toxic and we wouldn’t know. We chucked out the receipt and the box so we can’t take it back to the shop.

Anyone who purchases this definitely keep the receipt incase this happens to you!

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse for $53.

ashleigh18625
ashleigh18625South East Queensland, QLD

Feels like more trouble than it’s worth

Bought this product from Chemist Warehouse approx 2 weeks ago and I don’t love it. There’s excessive amounts of scale in the tub after each use, despite using cleaning tablets. I’m wondering if this is the coat from the heating module (as it has been for others) rather than water minerals. Also, the steam smells like chlorine or burning plastic.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse for $50.

Chris
ChrisIllawarra, NSW

Burnt Plastic Smell

Bought this for my 6 month old with a cold. Worked great for about 4-5 nights then got that burnt plastic smell. I've read the other reviews about the burnt plastic smell so will try their recommendation of white vinegar overnight.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse for $40.

Customer ServiceEuky BearSend a private message

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

unhappy customer
unhappy customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nice product but did not last for more than 2 years

bought this product as referred by one of our family friend, used it few times when required but its just stopped working. after reading the reviews of others i think this product works for maximum 1 to 2 years then it stops working due to electrical fault. i faced the same issue and i can not even find the recepit.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse.

NewMum17

Its good but until you try you won't know whether it works for you and your family

I used the vaporizer I have a 8 month old, 40 minutes into being on my LO had coughing fits (too much phylem being loosened) would be good for a short while. I think it is strong smell room needs to have windows open & door.

NewMum17

Hi thank you I was aware I've only had one use. The future uses will be without the inhalent.

NewMum17

2 weeks later I'm happy with the product other than the burning smell ?. I've used the cleaning tablet as advised but no inhalent. Bought this with afterpaid defiantly thinking of a refund.

Mon
MonMelbourne

I would recommend it only if you're desperate and need one asap.

Was great when it worked

I've had the Euky bear vaporiser for about 2 years now. I found it did work well at the beginning nice smell only used Euky bear products. The lavender one was a personal favorite. We moved house nearly a year ago now. Went to use it worked for about 10 minutes then switched off. It doesn't work at all anymore. Unfortunately due to move we have lost receipts so even thou it's only 2 years old we can't be helped with warranty. Very disappointed did feel highly about the product until now. I will be purchasing a new product tomorrow but probably not Euky bear.

Loved the product until it started tripping out power

The product is great and I loved theat it would run all night and well, however recently every time I plugged in the vaporiser it would trip the power. I don't feel safe now leaving it running in bubs room

Staceyxoxo
StaceyxoxoMelbourne

It's okay

When I first purchased the machine it worked okay for my newborn, I used it with only water as the smell was too strong for both of us. I just turned it on tonight and it's much louder than usual, almost as loud as my kettle. It's still steaming so I assume it's fine, if I could go back I'd probably buy a different brand as I feel this vaporizer doesn't produce all that much steam.

Customer ServiceEuky BearSend a private message

Also experiencing a plastic smell (like melted plastic?)

I bought the eucybear vaporiser from chemist warehouse for our baby's room. We used it on two nights and everything was great. Then I refilled the water as instructed and switched on again. My partner noticed the weird melted plastic smell and then it became really noticeable. Too scared to use it in the baby's room now. A shame because we did like it.

Amanda B
Amanda B

Thanks for the advice. Just coming back to say that I think the plastic smell happened when we put the vaporiser inhalant in after the water. It seems to make a big difference to put the inhalant in first, and then fill up with water

Customer ServiceEuky BearSend a private message

Hi Amanda, thankyou for the feedback. That is very valuable information and hopefully this can help others who may have this issue. Kind Regards, Euky Bear.

Kat
KatSydney

Where is the aroma?steam?

Used it for the first time last night after recommendations. Couldn't smell the aroma at all (even after hours of having it on) and moved it next to bed, even through instructions say to have it at least 1.2m away from any person. Still had no effect. Hardly steamed. Where the humidity? Will try another inhalent tonight if no difference I'll be asking for a full refund.