Euky Bear Steam Vaporiser

Euky Bear Steam Vaporiser

MPN: 300710012005
See the Best Vaporisers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Euky Bear

• Smell
Hason
HasonSydney, NSW

It works. But not sure about long term.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $56.99.

Anna C.
Anna C.The Mallee, VIC

Bubbling

I love the vaporiser, I use it quite a bit with the eucalyptus and cleaning tablets. However I have not used it for a few weeks and now it is making a loud bubbling noise. Nothing that I do is stopping it. It's keeping us awake.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store.

Smell
Peppa
PeppaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Has helped with my daughter's first cold.

Euky bear keeps the air in the room nice and humid making it easier for her to breathe. The first couple of times there were black flakes in the water after using it, but they resolved after a few uses. My only negative is the night light! It is so bright especially when my daughter is used to sleeping in a dark room. I would prefer not to have it or be able to turn it off or down. Since using it she's be waking up around 6ish, today I turned it off at 5am and she is still sleeping at 7am.

Purchased in for $69.

Customer ServiceEuky BearSend a private message

That's wonderful news, Peppa! Thanks so much for adding your review & letting us know your feedback. Kind Regards, Euky Bear.
Ps. You can pop some masking tape or duct tape over the light and that might help.

Kylie G.
Kylie G.South-Eastern Region, NSW

How to keep my Euky Bear clean of mineral deposits

Purchased in for $65.

Find out how Euky Bear Steam Vaporiser compares to other Vaporisers

Was great for the first year....but

We received ours as a baby gift and started using it in Feb of 2019 when my son got his first childcare cold. We used it anytime he has a cough or sniffles and loved it. Always clean it and use the tablets as directed. But since we have gone to use it in the last week everytime we plug it in our mains power trips off! No matter what power point we use it continuously trips the house power and we aren't sure why, as we use it the same as before and it was clean! So sad as we were going to by another for our second baby, but now I'm not sure if we should....

Purchased in .

MaM

Works great but too much residue on the heating element

It works really well and does the job, the only issue is that with or without cleaning pills it gets ridiculous amount of build-up on the heating element - we had to have our original replaced, thanks for the great customer service FGB, but I fear the new one will be short-lived too. Other than that - great product!

Purchased in at FGB.

MaM

Thanks guys, good to know! x

greenerpGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stopped producing steam after 3.5 years

It was fantastic when it worked. Quiet and ran through the night. My kids sleep for 12 hours and it easily last 15 hours with 1 full fill. But it stopped producing steam now. I have no idea where the receipt is so the 5 year warranty isn’t any good for us.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse for $70.

greenerp

I’ll try the vinegar clean processes today. The little one is so sick at the moment

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Themis K.
Themis K.Northern Territory

New purchase

Hi just received one as a gift this is not a review but a question in regards to what the pack includes like the cleaning tablets. My son opened the box and was holding one and one more was in the plastic bag. Does it come with 2 cleaning tablets as sample or more? I need to know as I think he might have swallowed one. Thanks

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse.

Customer ServiceEuky BearSend a private message

It comes with 2 cleaning tablets. Even if one was swallowed, they are non toxic so no cause for concern at all.
Kind Regards, Euky Bear.

Isabelle
Isabelle

A lifesaver for anyone with a cold

Purchased in for $49.95.

ReneeJ
ReneeJGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great for adults too

I bought this for my partner and myself as we often suffer sinus issues.
I am a light sleeper and have found this to be very quiet, it almost sounds like gentle rain. The water amount is perfect, it definitely lasts 14 hours, however after the 12 hour mark I find the steam decreases slightly (which is not an issue for me personally). I like that the design is fairly compact, it doesn't take up too much space but definitely does the job.

My only criticism is that it does not have automatic shut off. It's not an issue for me now but could be in the future if I was to be using it for children.

Overall a great product and does exactly what I was hoping.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $46.99.

Hi Renee
Thankyou for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback! Kind Regards, Euky Bear.

FastTurtle
FastTurtleMelbourne

So far so good, early days.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse for $50.

Customer ServiceEuky BearSend a private message

What are the brown flakes?

Hi there,
Was just wondering - in morning when I get up to empty vaporiser . Their are brown flakes in it in the water ? What are they? Works well at night

JoRo
JoRo

Love it

Makes all the difference when our toddler is sick with cold, cough, blocked nose. She recuperates a lot faster with it running at night than without it.

Would definately recomend.

Hi JoRo
That's fantastic that the Euky Vaporiser helps when your little one is sick. Thankyou so much for adding your experience and feedback. Kind Regards, Euky Bear.

Marko
MarkoMelbourne

Good but careful with the hot tip

Works well with the liquid.
Do not place in reach of small or curious children...the tip will burn them during and soon after use.
Some difficultly with taking out the heating element whilst filling in additional water.

Customer ServiceEuky BearSend a private message

Thankyou for your review, Marko. Kind Regards, Euky Bear.

Happy with my purchase

It does help my child to breath better during the night, especially when heater are on for winter season, and her nose is locked. Love the smell as well

Hi Daniela
Thankyou very much for your wonderful review. We're so glad you are getting benefit from your Euky Bear Vaporiser. Thanks for sharing your feedback. Have a happy & healthy winter! Kind Regards, Euky Bear.