Euky Bear Steam Vaporiser

Euky Bear Steam Vaporiser

MPN: 300710012005
See the Best Vaporisers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Euky Bear

• Smell
Tahlia J.
Tahlia J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I use this daily.

I’ve had this since my daughter was young and recently got it out again for my chronic congestion and this has helped me immensely. I have it on daily, in my bedroom and then during the day I will move it to the lounge room/kitchen. Using it with the inhalant and helps alleviate some of the heaviness in my chest. Planning to buy a second for my lounge room/kitchen to save moving it around all day every day. Couldn’t go without this now! Hope it holds out the round the clock usage. Thanks Euky Bear.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse for $70.

Cheree P.
Cheree P.South East Queensland, QLD

The only thing that works for my baby’s congestion

I wasn’t going to buy this because of the reviews but my hubby went to the chemist and the chemist recommended it. My unit works great after using it every night for two weeks. Cleaning tablets resolve grey flakes issue. I tried all the tricks in the book before buying this: vicks on soles of feet, etc, but this unit helps my bubby sleep when she’s congested. Only has plastic smell when water runs out which doesn’t happen if I refill the unit each night. Very reliable product.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store.

Michelle
MichelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It is perfect I use it when I have a cold or runny nose

I use it for me and my parnter when we have a cold no problem and works like a dream had it for about 4 years now and still works as good as the day I bought it thanks

Purchased in .

Customer ServiceEuky BearSend a private message

Thankyou so much for the wonderful review & feedback Michelle! We're so glad it's has worked well for helping alleviate your cold symptoms. Wishing you all the best of health,
The Euky Bear Team

Paul
PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Solid vaporiser

I've found this vaporiser to be excellent and reliable. I've had mine for 3 or 4y now and use them through winter for my kids.
- Doesn't overly warm the room - so can use more often (in Brisbane)
- Energy efficient
- Mineral flakes in water container - just pour down sink.. (my old Vicks was horrible to clean)
- Mineral flakes inside the internals are easy to clean (leave vaporiser out of water to thoroughly dry and knock the blue device against the side of the sink. the mineral flakes inside will easily break up and fall through the gaps
- Doesn't overly humidify the room. Previous vaporiser left all my walls slicked in water and created mould issues
- Quiet

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse for $50.

Hi Paul
Thankyou so much for this wonderful and very detailed review. I hope others find it helpful, and we really appreciate you sharing your feedback. Kind Regards, the Euky Bear Team.

JLP
JLPVictoria

Customer service

After having an issue with my unit the customer service I received from the Euky Bear company has been absolutely fantastic. They were prompt to respond to the issue and replaced the faulty unit.

Mileymouse
MileymouseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommend, outstanding product!

I received the Euky Bear Steam Vaporiser as a baby shower gift and it has been the most useful gift I received. It is quiet and works very efficiently. I have noticed there is grey “deposits” after use but have been advised they are a mineral build up from the tap water being used in the unit so I follow the product care Euky Bear advise along with the cleaning tablets. Thank you Euky Bear!!

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse for $50.

Smell
MIA
MIA

Great product and warranty service

Had the old version of the same humidifer and it stopped working after 3 yrs. Found my receipt and submitted a warranty claim online. The next day I got a response saying a replacement is in the post and it arrived a wk later!
The new machine is similarly quiet to the last unit. A pro and a con of the new unit is the reservoir is much smaller so its more compact but was mostly drained after 12hrs of overnight use (the old unit would hold more water and therefore run for longer).

Purchased in for $50.

Customer ServiceEuky BearSend a private message

Thanks Mia for the great feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. Kind Regards, Euky Bear.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Ozzybene
OzzybeneMelbourne

Great product and warranty service is next to none

Excellent product. I was using it for more than a year but suddenly it broke. I claimed for warranty and after 2 weeks I received a new unit. I am really very happy and I really recommend this product over any other vaporizer. Thanks Euky!

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $49.

Stacey H
Stacey HMackay

The smell of my childhood

I purchased this vaporiser when my little one had a stuffy nose and was worried it was catching his first cold. I was hesitant to start with as it is a little bulky and not this nicest looking contracption you’ve seen, but boy how we love this now. Both my hubby and bubba benefit greatly from this with having chest issues. The smell reminds me of my grandmothers house in the winter and brings a smile to my face.
And not to mention how quiet it is!!!!

Customer ServiceEuky BearSend a private message

Thankyou so much for the wonderful review, Stacey! We're so glad the Euky Bear is helping you and your family, and thanks for letting other families know. Kind Regards, Euky Bear.

Ceej
CeejAU

Fantastic! Helped my sons cold!

I bought this after my son got his first cold at 3 months old. After a few nights of running it I could notice a great improvement in my sons condition. He wasn’t as sniffly as he has been and seemed to be getting a better sleep and the fact that it’s so quiet is an added bonus! The quiet factor is what made me buy it in the first place when faced with numerous vaporisers in the chemist. I saw the words “Australia’s quietest vaporiser” and I was sold! I’m so glad I bought it!

Samantha
Samantha

Love it! So quiet.

I bought this because my 11 month old son had come down with his first cold and was having a lot of trouble breathing at night. This really helped him! It's pretty well silent, it's so easy to use and the price is really reasonable. We've since used it on our own room, and it's helped settle down dry, irritated coughs at night time as well. It lasts so long, you don't need to top up at all. I'm sure it's lasted longer than the time that's stated as well.

I'd highly recommend it to anyone.

John
John

does the job and very quiet

its very quiet, i can bearly hear it, very gentle on our baby, can operate on a long time, no need to top up overnight. used on both baby and adults. very happy.

Customer ServiceEuky BearSend a private message

Thankyou for the wonderful review John! We really appreciate you taking the time and glad that you have found the unit quiet and effective. Kind Regards, Euky Bear.

Amy
AmySA, 5253

Lifesaver for when the little ones are sick.

I purchased this well over a year ago and it Works a charm when my child gets sick. Simple to use and clean, steams up quickly. So happy with my purchase.

Customer ServiceEuky BearSend a private message

Thankyou for the wonderful feedback Amy! So kind of you to share your thoughts. Wishing you and your family a healthy & happy winter. Kind Regards, Euky Bear.

TommiCat
TommiCatMelbourne

Love our Euky Bear!

We purchased this vaporiser because our son had a terrible cough and he isn’t old enough for cough mixture. I bought this brand because it was reasonably priced and because I am familiar with their Euky Bear rub and other eucalyptus based products. I am so happy with it! Very easy to follow instructions, the inhalant oils smell really pleasant and not at all overpowering but most importantly it calmed his cough overnight. I am going to be rotating it through everyone’s bedroom all winter now. I only wish I’d bought one sooner!

Customer ServiceEuky BearSend a private message

Fantastic to hear! Thankyou for sharing your experience. Kind Regards, Euky Bear.

Kiarra
KiarraAustralia

Great product!

This has been a great purchase I use it very regularly and have now purchased a second one! It is very quiet and does not wake my baby up during the night, it’s easy to clean and very easy to use the only downside I will mention is I wish it had a simple on off button rather then turning it off at the wall.

Hi Kiarra
Thankyou so much for your wonderful review and also your constructive feedback - will pass this on to the team. Kind Regards, Euky Bear.