Euky Bearub

Euky Bearub (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Child Medication in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

triciamonaro

triciamonaroQueensland, 4605

I tell everyone EUKY BEAR is an excellent product and really works when my children were babies I used to rub this on them and also put it on there collar it works really well and helps them to breathe easy. It is long lasting and does not stain clothing. I love euky bear rub and still use it on my grown children this product as far as I am concerned is the best on the market for that stuffy runny nose if you have not tried it you should.
works really well used this on all my children and myself
none really

stefaneigh

stefaneigh

We were staying at some relatives house when my mum got sick with a cold and they offered her some euky bear rub. Ever since then I have thought it is the best product for helping breath and sleep, great for kids as well as adults!
Great for clearing breathing by simply putting some on, normally before sleeping but can be used in the daytime too. It is very easy to apply, just rub on. It feels pleasant when rubbed on and works instantly, continuing its effect all night. Comes in a good sized tube and lasts ages if you only use it when sickness occurs.

thislittlepig

thislittlepig

I have used euky bearub on both of my children since they were 6 months old and have always found it to be gentle and effective. They now ask for it if they have a stuffy head or cold. Very soothing as well. The tube lasts for a long time and does not seem to go off, despite the hot weather in Queensland in summer.
Pleasant eucalyptus smell that really clears the head. Works very well for colds and flu, I have also found it effective for sinus. Very gentle and does not burn the skin. Does not stain clothing or sheets, even the oily mark washes out.

loristleone

loristleone

belcarps

belcarps

Good

This rub is fantastic! I rub it on my baby when he has a cold. It makes such a difference.He sleeps better as it quickly clears his nose while gently warming his chest.It smells great and is not over powering like some other menthol rubs.It can be used for the whole family.Euky Bear rub is reasonably price and as a little bit goes a long,long way it works out to be much cheaper than other brands on the market.I thoroughly reccommend this product especially for use on babies and small children.
Value for money, smell

tahliyah

tahliyahAU

My aunty recommened this to me after she heard my daughter coughing, she said she used it for her kids and that was 15 years ago! I always place Euky Bearub around the edge of my daughters singlet before she goes to sleep to help her breathe better at night. It doesnt stain her clothes or her bed sheets either. The tube actually lasts a long time so its definatly worth the money, ive still got the same tube from last winter. I will continue to use Euky Bearub everytime my daughter gets a rattly chest or blocked nose.
Able to breathe easier during the night, it has a great smell. The price is also great, it actually lasts a long time.
Nothing at all, I love it.

gerald_lian

gerald_lian

Vanessa T.

Vanessa T.asked

Are they contain any petroleum?

Euky Bear
CarlaEuky Bear

Euky Bearub has a pharmaceutical grade paraffin as its base, otherwise known as petroleum jelly.
Kind Regards, Euky Bear.

subarna t.

subarna t.asked

can i apply it on my 3month+ baby's chest and feet?

Kate
Kate

Yes you can apply to chest and feet i have used it on both my children at that age

Euky Bear
CarlaEuky Bear

Hi subarna
Euky Bearub is suitable from 12+ months, however many parents have used it on baby's feet with no issues. You could also pop some on a tissue and tuck it into the cot, or rub it on the outside of baby's singlet.
If you've already used it on your baby, no need to worry. Euky Bearub has been around for over 40 years and it's only in the past couple of years the labelling laws have changed to 12+ months - our formula is the same and we've had no issues all that time :)
Kind Regards, Euky Bear.

C Chong

C Chongasked

Hi, my 7 year old likes to put Euky Bear under her nose (not inside) to clear her stuffy nose. Does that cause any long term problems? Her skin is not sensitive to the menthol/eucalyptus oil.

Get an answer from our members and Euky Bear representatives