Eulactol Cuticle and Nail Cream Gold

Eulactol Cuticle and Nail Cream Gold

See the Best Nail Care Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Shelby rose

Shelby roseVictoria

Inlove

I'm constantly picking at my cuticle, causing them to bleed and my fingers just look terrible. I put this on 2 times a day and it's pretty much instant relief. I've been using this on and off for a while now but it definitely comes in handy when I need it. It stays on, doesn't grease up your fingers and surprisingly doesn't smell bad. Would recommend

Hanim

HanimBrisbane

The best cuticle and nail cream ever.

Hands down the best nail and cuticle cream ever! Strengthens nails and completely fixes dry problematic cuticles. I am forevrr picking dry and tough cuticles which leads to damaging my nails
This cream stops them from being rough and hydrates.

Dayse

DayseSydney

It Solved My Cuticles Problem

My cuticles are extremely dry and from time to time they split as well as my nails. Since I started using Cuticle & Nail Cream by Scholl, my cuticles and nails become soft and hydrated and thankfully I did not have any allergic reaction.

I wish the applicator tip were thinner to provide a precise application on my cuticles that's where my major problem of dryness are and I also consider the price a little bit high but the benefits are good.

P.S.: I have only used it on my fingers, not on my toes.

My Problem Is Now Solved

Wonderful cream for problematic cuticles

I have scary looking cuticles that frequently split and bleed. I've been using the Eulactol Cuticle Nail & Cream Gold for several days and the improvement is visible. It is like a soothing balm on torn cuticles. I can't notice a lot of difference on my nails but they weren't problematic to begin with. I enthusiastically recommend the product.
Quick and effective treatment for split cuticles
I haven't used other products so unsure how it compares against other creams.

Lindy
Lindy

Anyone know why we can't get this in South Africa anymore and if there is a chance of it being manufactured again???

Carole P

Carole Pasked

Where can i buy this product. I have used it before but it doesn't seem to be available. I am in Beaumaris, 3193.

Jennifer Vanzelaasked

I have tried buying the Scholl Eulactol cutical & nail cream Gold locally but have been told you don’t make the Gold line anymore but it’s listed here, I’m confused as I prefer buying locally not online. Thank you, looking forward to your answer.

Jillian
Jillian

Hi Jennifer - I loved the Eulactol Nail & Cuticle cream too and was disappointed when I couldn't find it anywhere. I think it has been replaced by Scholl Nail Perfect Nail & Cuticle Cream. I purchased it at Priceline and find the results just as good. (I think the original was made by Scholl so may be just different naming & packaging).

HI Jillian.
Thank you for replying, yes I am using the Scholl Nail & Cuticle Cream but for some reason I think I had faster results with the the GOLD one but it maybe that my nails have deteriorated lately so I am not getting quicker results, be interesting to know the ingredients that were in the Gold to compare.
Regards, Jennifer.

Vgms

Vgmsasked

Is lanolin a component of this product?

Get an answer from our members and Eulactol representatives