Eulactol Cuticle and Nail Cream Gold

Eulactol Cuticle and Nail Cream Gold

See the Best Nail Care Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Eulactol? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.9
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Ease of Application
  • Colour
  • Longevity
  • Texture
  • Chipping / Cracking Yes (0) · No (1)
Susan
SusanCentral Queensland, QLD

Actually works. Love it!

Actually works. Strengthens my nails and softens the cuticles.
I want to buy it for my daughters but it's not stocked anywhere near me.
Why is it not in stores.
Please make it available.

Eve
Eve

Love it!

I bought this tube years ago and it works instantly, and my cuticles were quite bad at the time because I used to bite my nails. I still have that tube because I didn’t want to forget the name, but unfortunately they don’t make it anymore and everyone has sold out, and no longer available on ebay nor NZ.

Everyone who wants this product back, please call them on 1800 022 046 or email ConsumerHealth_AU@rb.com. Let’s tell them how much we love this product, so that they will consider putting the product going back on the shelves.

GemmiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

BEST Cuticle Ever

This is the best cuticle cream ever. Even my skin specialist highly recommends this product. It’s a great pity that it is no longer available. I’ve tried another type and it is useless.

Purchased in at Priceline for $12.

Shelby rose
Shelby roseVictoria

Inlove

I'm constantly picking at my cuticle, causing them to bleed and my fingers just look terrible. I put this on 2 times a day and it's pretty much instant relief. I've been using this on and off for a while now but it definitely comes in handy when I need it. It stays on, doesn't grease up your fingers and surprisingly doesn't smell bad. Would recommend

Nail Care Products

Find out how Eulactol Cuticle and Nail Cream Gold compares to other Nail Care Products

Hanim
HanimBrisbane

The best cuticle and nail cream ever.

Hands down the best nail and cuticle cream ever! Strengthens nails and completely fixes dry problematic cuticles. I am forevrr picking dry and tough cuticles which leads to damaging my nails
This cream stops them from being rough and hydrates.

Dayse
DayseSydney

It Solved My Cuticles Problem

My cuticles are extremely dry and from time to time they split as well as my nails. Since I started using Cuticle & Nail Cream by Scholl, my cuticles and nails become soft and hydrated and thankfully I did not have any allergic reaction.

I wish the applicator tip were thinner to provide a precise application on my cuticles that's where my major problem of dryness are and I also consider the price a little bit high but the benefits are good.

P.S.: I have only used it on my fingers, not on my toes.

My Problem Is Now Solved

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life

Wonderful cream for problematic cuticles

I have scary looking cuticles that frequently split and bleed. I've been using the Eulactol Cuticle Nail & Cream Gold for several days and the improvement is visible. It is like a soothing balm on torn cuticles. I can't notice a lot of difference on my nails but they weren't problematic to begin with. I enthusiastically recommend the product.
Quick and effective treatment for split cuticles
I haven't used other products so unsure how it compares against other creams.

Lindy
Lindy

Anyone know why we can't get this in South Africa anymore and if there is a chance of it being manufactured again???

shimmie
shimmieasked

I miss the cuticle cream too - why did they discontinue it? I have bought Scholl Heel Balm Gold to use on my cuticles, it has exactly the same ingredients and much better value for money!

Kate
Kateasked

Eulactol Gold (renamed at some point to Scholl Nail Perfect) was the best ever nail cream and i miss it badly. I cant find anything to compare with this and its no longer available anywhere. If anyone finds something similar please let us know. Update: i have just called Scholl and they definately do not make it anymore but they said they have had a lot of calls about it so maybe they will bring it back one day :) Hope so

Gemmi

I agree and nothing on the market is close to it. I have tried lots of different creams and none come close.

Julie
Julie

I also miss it a wonderful product

hildasplace
hildasplaceasked

Why has this fabulous Eulactol Cuticle and Nail Cream Gold been discontinued?? It is/ was the best one on the market, because it actually worked 100% !!!! Cannot find another an other half that good.
Hilda

Gemmi

I do not know. Especially now we need it more than ever due to all the hand sanitizer we are using.

See all Eulactol Cuticle and Nail Cream Gold questions