Eulactol Cuticle and Nail Cream Gold

Eulactol Cuticle and Nail Cream Gold

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Colour
  • Longevity
  • Texture
  • Chipping / Cracking Yes (0) · No (1)

GemmiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

BEST Cuticle Ever

This is the best cuticle cream ever. Even my skin specialist highly recommends this product. It’s a great pity that it is no longer available. I’ve tried another type and it is useless.

Purchased in April 2019 at Priceline for $12.00.

Ease of Application
Shelby rose

Shelby roseVictoria

Inlove

I'm constantly picking at my cuticle, causing them to bleed and my fingers just look terrible. I put this on 2 times a day and it's pretty much instant relief. I've been using this on and off for a while now but it definitely comes in handy when I need it. It stays on, doesn't grease up your fingers and surprisingly doesn't smell bad. Would recommend

Hanim

HanimBrisbane

The best cuticle and nail cream ever.

Hands down the best nail and cuticle cream ever! Strengthens nails and completely fixes dry problematic cuticles. I am forevrr picking dry and tough cuticles which leads to damaging my nails
This cream stops them from being rough and hydrates.

Nail Care Products

Find out how Eulactol Cuticle and Nail Cream Gold compares to other Nail Care Products

Dayse

DayseSydney

It Solved My Cuticles Problem

My cuticles are extremely dry and from time to time they split as well as my nails. Since I started using Cuticle & Nail Cream by Scholl, my cuticles and nails become soft and hydrated and thankfully I did not have any allergic reaction.

I wish the applicator tip were thinner to provide a precise application on my cuticles that's where my major problem of dryness are and I also consider the price a little bit high but the benefits are good.

P.S.: I have only used it on my fingers, not on my toes.

My Problem Is Now Solved

Wonderful cream for problematic cuticles

I have scary looking cuticles that frequently split and bleed. I've been using the Eulactol Cuticle Nail & Cream Gold for several days and the improvement is visible. It is like a soothing balm on torn cuticles. I can't notice a lot of difference on my nails but they weren't problematic to begin with. I enthusiastically recommend the product.
Quick and effective treatment for split cuticles
I haven't used other products so unsure how it compares against other creams.

Lindy
Lindy

Anyone know why we can't get this in South Africa anymore and if there is a chance of it being manufactured again???

Michelle. W.

Michelle. W.asked

Where csn I buy this in Adrlaide South Australia please? I used to buy it from Foodlank Golden Grove, which is now Drakes. I can not find any Chemist or store to sell it for so long now. I really need this perfect product. Please inform me ASAP TA, your loyal customer Michelle :)

Gemmi

The company no longer produces the product.

Bobbie C.

Bobbie C.asked

I have had a bit of difficulty getting the Scholl Nail Perfect cream recently , being advised that it has been discontinued/deleted. Has the Eulactol Gold Cream taken its place, please advise

Stella J
Stella J

Yes, I'm very disappointed I cannot get it anymore, it was fabulous.

Carole P

Carole Pasked

Where can i buy this product. I have used it before but it doesn't seem to be available. I am in Beaumaris, 3193.

CategoryNail Care Products