Eulactol Cuticle and Nail Cream Gold

Eulactol Cuticle and Nail Cream Gold Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

Carole P

Carole Pasked

Where can i buy this product. I have used it before but it doesn't seem to be available. I am in Beaumaris, 3193.

Jennifer Vanzelaasked

I have tried buying the Scholl Eulactol cutical & nail cream Gold locally but have been told you don’t make the Gold line anymore but it’s listed here, I’m confused as I prefer buying locally not online. Thank you, looking forward to your answer.

Jillian
Jillian

Hi Jennifer - I loved the Eulactol Nail & Cuticle cream too and was disappointed when I couldn't find it anywhere. I think it has been replaced by Scholl Nail Perfect Nail & Cuticle Cream. I purchased it at Priceline and find the results just as good. (I think the original was made by Scholl so may be just different naming & packaging).

HI Jillian.
Thank you for replying, yes I am using the Scholl Nail & Cuticle Cream but for some reason I think I had faster results with the the GOLD one but it maybe that my nails have deteriorated lately so I am not getting quicker results, be interesting to know the ingredients that were in the Gold to compare.
Regards, Jennifer.

Vgms

Vgmsasked

Is lanolin a component of this product?

Max

Maxasked

What is the difference in ingredients between heel and finger nail cream?

Karen

Karenasked

Where can I purchase this product?

Get an answer from our members and Eulactol representatives