Eulactol Cuticle and Nail Cream Gold

Eulactol Cuticle and Nail Cream Gold Questions & Answers

7 questions from our users

Michelle. W.

Michelle. W.asked

Where csn I buy this in Adrlaide South Australia please? I used to buy it from Foodlank Golden Grove, which is now Drakes. I can not find any Chemist or store to sell it for so long now. I really need this perfect product. Please inform me ASAP TA, your loyal customer Michelle :)

Gemmi
Gemmi

The company no longer produces the product.

Bobbie C.

Bobbie C.asked

I have had a bit of difficulty getting the Scholl Nail Perfect cream recently , being advised that it has been discontinued/deleted. Has the Eulactol Gold Cream taken its place, please advise

Stella J
Stella J

Yes, I'm very disappointed I cannot get it anymore, it was fabulous.

Carole P

Carole Pasked

Where can i buy this product. I have used it before but it doesn't seem to be available. I am in Beaumaris, 3193.

Jennifer Vanzela

Jennifer Vanzelaasked

I have tried buying the Scholl Eulactol cutical & nail cream Gold locally but have been told you don’t make the Gold line anymore but it’s listed here, I’m confused as I prefer buying locally not online. Thank you, looking forward to your answer.

Jillybean
Jillybean

Hi Jennifer - I loved the Eulactol Nail & Cuticle cream too and was disappointed when I couldn't find it anywhere. I think it has been replaced by Scholl Nail Perfect Nail & Cuticle Cream. I purchased it at Priceline and find the results just as good. (I think the original was made by Scholl so may be just different naming & packaging).

HI Jillian.
Thank you for replying, yes I am using the Scholl Nail & Cuticle Cream but for some reason I think I had faster results with the the GOLD one but it maybe that my nails have deteriorated lately so I am not getting quicker results, be interesting to know the ingredients that were in the Gold to compare.
Regards, Jennifer.

Suzanne H.
Suzanne H.

I have a tube of the Eulactol Cuticle and Nail Cream Gold - not much left though - the ingredients are:
Aqua, Lanolin, Urea, Cetostearyl, Alcohol, Petrolatum, PEG-20 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Octyl, Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium PCA, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance

Vgms

Vgmsasked

Is lanolin a component of this product?

Max

Maxasked

What is the difference in ingredients between heel and finger nail cream?

Karen

Karenasked

Where can I purchase this product?