Eureka Furniture Questions & Answers

Verifiedeurekafurniture.com.au🏆 2024 Award
belinda a.
belinda a. · Eureka Furniture

Hi, we purchased a Eureka Street Sayville Accent Chair and unfortunately when transferring from the car to the office reception, the wrapping on the new chair broke and the chair was accidentally dropped from knee height to the floor. The front leg has splintered, can we purchase a new front leg for this chair?

Erica
Erica · Online store

Has anyone bought the Bergamo Leather Lounges 2 or 3 seater and the arm chair? I would love to know how you found the furniture and whether it is durable and comfortable etc? Thank you!

GERALDINE · Eureka Furniture

Has anyone purchased the Arcadia chaise lounge

G m d
G m d

GERALDINE

Thanks very dissatisfied with it so uncomfortable etc but can’t get a refund so in the hands of office of fair trading .

GERALDINE · QLD, Loganholme

Has anyone purchased the Arcadia chaise lounge .
Interested in your opinion of it .

Darlene G.
Darlene G. · Eureka Furniture

Hi I purchased a three piece lounge set from eureka furniture. It was delivered a week ago, I am very disappointed in the lounge as I have two seats out of five that work. The two seater lounge doesn’t work at all and the other recliner makes a terrible noise when reclining. I rang the store that I bought from on the say if delivery. The are manager was suppose to contact me I haven’t heard anything.

Eureka Furniture   DM

Good afternoon Darlene, I’m sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue with your new furniture.
Please complete our service form online and a member of the aftercare team will be in contact with you as soon as possible for a resolution.
Here’s the link: external link
The aftercare team will be in contact within 3-10 business days and look forward to assisting you.
Thanks,

Disollutioned....
Disollutioned....

H Darlene, can I ask what Recliner you bought. I have asked Eureka for details of the supplier so I can research the quality of the product - I was looking at electric recliners (but concerns that they might be more trouble than manual). However, Eureka has refused to provide the supplier details. This is very worrisome.

Donna
Donna · Eureka Furniture

Has anyone bought the calypso outdoor lounge set? Wondering how the timber stands up to sunshine and the cushions for mould resistance?

Donna
Donna · Eureka Furniture

Has anyone bought a calypso outdoor lounge and chair setting? Just wonder how the timber stands up to sunshine and the cushions to mould

Jane C.
Jane C. · NSW

Where is your furniture made?

Claire Z.
Claire Z. · Eureka Furniture

Hi, there are 2 deep cracks on one of the feet of my farmhouse dining table. I couldn't get through you call as no one is on the other end of the phone. Can I please get someone to speak to me about it? I am looking for a replacement of that particular foot.

Eureka Furniture   DM

Hi Claire, not sure if you have been contacted, if not, please head to our website, down the bottom of the page, there is a tab called after care, if you click on that tab, you will be prompted through the process, then one of our team will contact you, thanks Kate

Ken F.
Ken F. · Eureka Furniture

We bought a lounge and dining chairs last May and one of the dining chairs has a nasty squeak. What do we do?

Julie

Chris W
Chris W · NSW, Ballina

Hi, about 6 months ago, I purchased some plain and simple white (plastic?) chairs from your store for my outdoor dining area. I think they were also available in black. I need 4 more....but can no longer see them online or in your catalogue. Any ideas s to where I might get another 4?

Eureka Furniture   DM

Hi Chris Thanks for writing to us! I can definitely look into this for you. Do you mind sending through your invoice number with us so I can confirm the exact chairs?

From your description, I'm pretty sure I know which chairs you are referring to - and these have been discontinued (which is why they don't appear on our website).

Once I know the exact chairs I can confirm this and then lead you in the right direction.

Thanks!

Tammy L.
Tammy L. · Online store

Hello I am Tammy I have purchase clement dining chair. it's only been one months. The chair side damage already. How can I do now?

Eureka Furniture   DM

Hi Tammy - thanks for reaching out! Sorry to hear about this. Best thing to do is fill out this form: external link

Someone will then reach out in a few days with a resolution.

Joyce Broadbelt · Online store

Looking for a framed print of a Prada either Leppard or tiger that I saw At one of your stores and would like to purchase one

Eureka Furniture   DM

Hi Joyce - I'd be happy to help with this. Can you please confirm which store you visited so I can find this for you?

Thanks so much

Joyce Broadbelt

it was at Homeworld helensvale but they since have closed down

Eureka Furniture   DM

Hi Joyce - thanks for that information! We are definitely still open in Homeworld Helensvale. You could give the store a call directly on (07) 5500 0280 and they should be able to help find the framed print you're looking for.

Thanks so much!

Mallorie A.
Mallorie A. · Eureka Furniture

Hi there, I'm located in Perth region, and wondering does you guys ship furniture to WA?
Thanks in advance.

Eureka Furniture   DM

Hi Mallorie - so sorry for the delay in response. Thanks for your enquiry! Unfortunately we do not have any carriers on file who ship to WA. Our distribution centre is based in Brisbane, QLD - if you were able to source a carrier, we can of course have the furniture ready for collection.

I hope that helps!

Tyla
Tyla · Eureka Furniture

I brought the Lucas Recliner/Rocking Chair. I am really disappointed in the fact it doesn’t actually just rock without needing to push it myself. And forget it if the leg rest is up. I’m really disappointed in this purchase actually.

Eureka Furniture   DM

Hi Tyla - we're so sorry you feel this way about the Lucas recliner chair. Do you mind confirming your store of purchase and your invoice number? I'd like to pass this feedback onto the manager. Can you also confirm if a demonstration was provided in-store? Our Lucas recliners are not designed to be automatic rockers as they are not electric. Also, the rocking will lock/disable when the seat is reclined for safety reasons.

However, we can potentially organise an in-store credit or replacement for something else if the product is still in brand new condition.

Nathan C. · Eureka Furniture

I have filled out an online aftercare form. I hit the green submit button but nothing happens. Have i done something wrong? All required tabs are filled out. Thank you.

Eureka Furniture   DM

Hi Nathan - so sorry to hear you're having trouble. I'm not sure why this may be happening, as we haven't had any issues with submissions in the last 24 hours. I'll reach out to our Web team and see if they have noticed any issues.

To save you waiting, if you wanted to send through your name, invoice number, best contact number and the relevant photos to service@eurekastreetfurniture.com.au I can have someone from our After-Care team call you and discuss your claim.

Please let me know if this is suitable.

Nathan C.

Thanks for your quick response. Yes i tried again this morning and still wont submit. I'll send all the details to the link you provided. Cheers.

Nathan C.

The after care team for this business is hopeless. Should be called "Don't care team"
Can anyone reply to emails?? Sell faulty furniture and ignore your customers, great business model.
To be forced to take legal action to achieve basic customer rights is disgusting. Your "Don't care service team" Are going to destroy eureka street.

Eureka Furniture   DM

Hi Nathan - I'm sorry you feel this way. I've just had a look through your claim and familiarised myself with the details.

Can you please elaborate on the issue with service? I understand you had issues originally submitting the an After-Care claim online, which I can understand is frustrating, however we do need these details in order to progress a claim to its next stages. We have never had submission issues before, and the web team were unable to find any faults, so we're hoping this was just a once-off.

From what I can see, a repair was offered, which was refused, and now a new replacement is being organised. I can see in our system that Madonna is scheduled to contact you on Monday to book out your replacement. I apologise if this has not been made clear, but I cannot see how you've been 'forced to take legal action to achieve basic customer rights'?

I'd like to get to the bottom of it so I can help resolve this and pass any feedback onto the team.

Eureka Street Furniture.

Nathan C.

I have sent numerous emails with no response. Madonna has contacted me once to inform me that a technician would contact us on Friday the 11th, didn't hear anything for days so sent an email stating not to bother with the repair technician. Why should we pay for a new product to have it pulled apart and repaired through no fault of our own.

The problem here is a lack of communication. The only way we have had any response from the after care team is through the staff at the Morayfield store where we purchased the product, they have been brilliant and have done their best to help us.

We just feel that this issue has dragged on long enough and with limited feedback, why shouldn't we get upset.

Regards
Nathan

Eureka Furniture   DM

Hi Nathan Thanks for your response.
I really think there has been some sort of miscommunication, we're sorry about this.

I'm going to respond via email, and Madonna will be contacting you today (as planned) to book in your replacement.

Viv & Mitch D.
Viv & Mitch D. · NSW, Tuggerah

What is Joshua R's last name? Even the office staff don't know when questioned. I have an ongoing issue.

Eureka Furniture   DM

Hi Viv & Mitch D. My surname is Raine. Product Review will hide the surname for privacy reasons, automatically. Thanks.

Anonymous · Eureka Furniture

Recieved part of our order today and the bed is faulty Is there another way of reporting faulty furniture or is online the only way I have called the store and was told to report it online we have ordeted back in august and are not willing to wait even longer to get a replacement

Leanne
Leanne

If you haven't already, put a review on this page and I have found you get a quicker response. Great customer service that the store has directed you to online.

Anonymous

Pretty sad when you pay for the product and its takes five months to get the shipment for it to be delivered damaged and no one wants to help apart from just do it on line

Eureka Furniture   DM

Good Morning, thanks for reaching out, I am really sorry to hear that your new furniture arrived with some issues.

The best way to report a fault is actually to use the online portal, that will go directly to our customer service team and they will respond to your promptly. At the bottom of our website, you will find a link named AFTER CARE (it is on the grey bar right at the bottom of the page) - this will direct you to the claim form, where you can pop in your order details, problem and suggested resolution. The idea of the online form, is that we can quickly make a determination and decide on a solution before calling you back with the solution - saves back and forth calls, everything is in one document.
If you do not feel comfortable filling out the online form, you can call our Head Office, located in Brisbane and they can direct you to customer service. We have recently employed an additional 2 team members to the customer service team to help better support our customers, this year has been hard to navigate with so many countries closing due to covid, which has resulted in extended lead times so we are committed to improving our communication with customers.
I hope we come to a resolution for your quickly, Merry Christmas, Kate

Anonymous

Thank you Kate you have more helpful then the store I brought from

Robyn E. · Eureka Furniture

Is this the only forum that you actually answer questions through?
Blocked on fb
Emails not replied to.
I just want my furniture
It's been 5 months
5 FREAKIN' MONTHS
can I please get an update on the delivery of my order. From our previous conversations I was lead to believe it would be this month but your total lack of communication since, tells me otherwise :(

And for real, stop using the pandemic as an excuse, your Google reviews say this has been an issue for over 2 years.

Kerry

I’m a customer Robyn and not the best on technology. I think this is a review site for multiple companies. Probably best to contact the store you’ve ordered through. I’ve had no issues at all. Though I must add, other well know stores couldn’t get a lounge to me until Feb/Mar due to back log from the virus. I was lucky the lounge I ordered was in stock with Eureka. Good luck

Robyn E.

I know what this forum is and as I want all of my communications with this company in writing now this seems to be the best way to get it as contacting the company via email is not getting me anywhere.
You say you're a customer but the fact that you even commented tells me there is a high chance you're being paid or offered some kind of incentive for this.

Kerry

No your dead wrong. I’m a customer. My husband hated our other lounge which wasn’t very old. Our daughter in Qld is taking and I needed to find a new lounge ASAP. Which I did and I love it.
You can believe what you like Robyn, you sound very angry and don’t choose to believe the Bathurst great service I got. Not everyone has a bad experience and I don’t appreciate you basically calling me a liar. Maybe being nice might get you further.

Kerry

The reason I answer is because I got emails saying you wrote a message on my review.

Robyn E.

If I had written this question on your review I would maybe expect your answer, but I didn't.
I honestly don't care about the service you say you received, I've been waiting way too long for something I was assured I would have by mid October at the latest.
Thankfully eureka Street have been in touch and hopefully my next need for this site will be to leave a review (on my hopefully amazing new furniture)
Might I suggest you pay a little more attention to where you are replying because no part of my question is on, or about, your review.

Eureka Furniture   DM

Hi Robyn, I'm a little confused, I have read your original review and then see communication between you and Kerry, who I know wrote a review herself, do you need my help? If so, can you please send me specific of your order - order number and name and store of purchase - I would be happy to look into it for you,
Also, I have to point out that we are in the middle of a pandemic, so I can assure you, we are not that crude to use it as an excuse for anything other than the specific delays that we are currently experiencing. Thanks in advance, Kate

Janet
Janet · QLD

I purchased the Tuscanny entertainment unit, in August, finally have a pick up date. At no time was I told it would be a flat pack. Will it be assembled?

Julie C.
Julie C.

sorry I cant help with this. I suggest you ring the store.

Eureka Furniture   DM

Hi Janet, I am unsure who Julie C is but yes, all of Eureka Streets furniture is fully assembled and quality checked prior to delivery. It is quite a unique service to Eureka, none of our furniture is delivered flat packed. Thanks Kate

Get an answer from our members and Eureka Furniture representatives

Select a listing for your question