3.1

Brian P Canberra
Brian P CanberraIsaacs 2607, ACT

Replacement wine fridge

I bought a Euro wine fridge from Costco. After 13 months it stopped working.
Euro agreed to replace the unit without question, and arranged the delivery and swap over.
Given the many horror stories we read online, I was pleasantly surprised that everything went so smoothly.
Well done Euro, and thanks again.

Hi Brian,
We really appreciate that you took the time to leave a 5 star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community. Have a wonderful day!

Rebecca
RebeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never Recommend Euro

Weve had the Euro dishwasher Oven for just over 2 years. Oven door broke and split in half and one night it actually landed on my 10 month old whilst we had something cooking. We also have a dishwasher and we used it a couple of times and it never cleaned the dishes properly even after being rinsed off so now it's just sitting in the kitchen. We hand wash everything.

Products PurchasedES600MX
S.Woodger
S.WoodgerSydney, NSW

Euro Appliances Worst Products Ever

Don't purchase any Euro kitchen Appliances they are of poor quality, do not last and they have poor excuses for not providing a warranty. We purchased an expensive induction cooktop that worked for 14 months before it became faulty. Euro would not honour the warranty as they found a cockroach inside the cooktop. We have our house sprayed regularly so do not have a house full of cockroaches. Apparently a dead cockroach inside a cooktop that you can't see is a foreign object so the warranty is not valid. Not quite sure how a cockroach stops a cooktop from working but according to Euro it does. The repair bill is going to be $600. Stay away from this very poor quality product.

Bridgette
Bridgette

Do not buy from Euro Appliances! Save yourself the trouble.

If you are looking to purchase from Euro Appliances, stay away! They are extremely overpriced for what they're worth - I've dealt with two completely faulty white goods (one lasting a few months, and the other lasting around 1~2 years when they definitely should've lasted several more years - NOTE, i didn't purchase a rangehood - the review required me to choose "what i purchased" out of a limited list, so i just chose one randomly) and the manufacturer was EXTREMELY unhelpful. Save yourself the STRESS and COSTS - do your research when making these investments. I can't believe that they haven't been investigated by consumer affairs!

Anthony S.Victoria

Barely lasted 1.5 years

Not the best dishwasher brand on the market. I have been using it for just over a year, the correct way, not putting in dishes with chunky bits of food in it, and it has already broken down.
The Euro appliances support line has not been helpful at all! They just do not care about customer service! Do not buy these very bad products from Euro dishwashers. Bosch dishwashers are the way to go.

Anthony S.

All good now. I received a response in regard to repairing the issue under warranty. Thanks

PaulGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The Worst Appliances.

This oven has never sealed the heat in.... hence ruining the cupboards around it. Would recommend not buying Euro. I also had Euro dishwasher witch died after 2 years and the Rangehood is as loud as a 747
and i know cos used to fly them.
STEER CLEAR!!!!

Customer service

Chloe helped me so much when having to adjust the timer on my new 60cm Euro oven. Very happy the service.

Amazing Appliances & Service

So happy with everything, the appliances look amazing in my house. Customer service from James was amazing too. Thankyou for everything

Products PurchasedEuro ESG60GUSX

GREAT SALES GIRL

The sales team at Euro are fantastic, especially a lovely girl called Lauren!
She is a superstar, goes above & beyond to help!!

Nicolas Coscarella
Nicolas Coscarella Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing customer service. Super happy with my product

Super great customer service always there to help me and my girlfriend. The amount of choice in terms of products was perfect.

Hi Nicolas,
Thanks a lot for the 4 star rating! We really appreciate it! We hope to see you soon!

RebaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My Euro dishwasher had a slight problem with the top and bottom baskets (shelves)
I rang on the 14th Jan and had 2 new baskets at my front door by the 19th January and that includes a weekend in between. I was never made to feel like that is your fault not our problem only to willing to help by giving me a replacement immediately. Admittedly it was still just in Warranty but I believe these people would have still helped me out. That kind of service will take you a long way in today’s world. Well done Euro. Regards Reba.

Products PurchasedDishwasher

Hi Reba,
We are very happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience with our service team. Thanks a lot for sharing your feedback! It means a lot to us.

Excellent service from employee

Recently bought a unit and all the dial info on Euro oven were missing due to repeated professional cleaning products. Chloe from Euro has been instrumental in getting this oven operational again with her exceptional service provided to me. She didn't have to do this as we have ascertained oven is 10 years old but she has gone way above what I would have expected. When oven eventually dies, I will replace with another of same brand due to service I have received.

Hi Shirley,
Thanks a lot for your taking your time to write this review. We really appreciate it and we are so glad to hear that you were happy with the service that you received from Chloe! We hope to see you soon! Have a wonderful day!

Love it, always use it!

Great people and great service, on top of that the variety of product they have and how good it is.

Hi Eddie,
Thanks a lot for your lovely review! Have a great day!

Alessio Rapetti
Alessio RapettiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product and excellent customer service

Product range and customer service was excellent which really helped me find the perfect product for my kitchen. I purchased a ECT600 GBK black cooktop and it has been great for cooking dinners for my family and friends. The Members at Euro really helped me find something that would fit my kitchen.

Anthony B.
Anthony B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer service and variety of products

The staff at Euro never fail to go above and beyond for their customers, they’re always welcoming and are extremely helpful in providing and delivering fantastic products!

Products PurchasedEuro EP8060DS

Hey Anthony,
Thanks a lot for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating - it's much appreciated!