Euro Appliances EA90STRS

Euro Appliances EA90STRS

MPN: EA90STRS
5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Range Hoods in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

DJHSydney, NSW

Excellent and Elegant Rangehood

After having a New Home built they (the electricians) tried to install a popular cheap Canopy Range Hood, not mentioning the brand... didn't know how to do it. Damaged it badly, so decided to replace with it with a elegant one from Euro. It has been going great and looks so nice on our Kitchen wall with our smokey glass splash back as it's front panel matches our Splash back also. It was great decision that I don't regret. It is not noisy at all, has down lights also and easy to clean. The front panel is easy to read. Looks so nice... Customer service from them was excellent as was Appliances online.

Date PurchasedJun 2015

Mishl

Mishlasked

Hi there - did you duct your rangehood or do you just use the recirculate option? Thanks!

Hello Mishi,

Sorry for the delay. We ducted ours straight up and my husband put a cowl on top.

Regards Dianne

Pleased

Pleasedasked

Is an installation manual available online?

Hi Pleased,

I am not sure about that. We bought ours brand new and it came with instructions. I would start with ringing Euromaid as their Customer Service is excellent and see if they can supply?
If not I will see if I can find mine and copy it for you and send, but in that saying that I will of course need your email address to send.

Kind Regards,
Dianne

Hi Pleased,

Just found it on the Internet? This is the same one as I have, the picture of the Rangehood is different, but the installation is the same.

Regards Dianne