Euro EF6KWH

Euro EF6KWH

MPN: EF6KWH
5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now

1 review
    Maryanne

MaryannePerth

Works well and good value

Bought this washing machine two months ago because it was one of the cheapest new machines I could buy and I needed a front loader. It is working well so far and comes with a two year warranty. At $298 I definitely consider it to be value for money. I tried to look for a review of this product before I bought it, but there were none, so I am keen to get something up for other potential purchasers.