Euroflex EZ1

Euroflex EZ1

See the Best Steam Mops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

EmmanuelandSue A.

EmmanuelandSue A.North Queensland, QLD

Cleaning pad rolling over.

As you push forward the front of the pad rolls and makes it very heavy to move. Are there any solutions to this? We use a freshly washed pad and it still occurs. Other than this we are quite happy with our Monster.

Purchased in April 2016 at The Good Guys for $190.00.

Floor Type Tiles

Perfect steam mop as it is real monster for cleaning excellent floors.

It is excellent steam mop with 130 degree hot. This is my third steam mop. Last one was Vax. It is required to fill up water second time at time of moping because of large house. It take about 900 ml water for complete tile area at my place and just half an hour. No need of any filter replacement or chemicals required. I am using original steam mop pads once it is being used original which came with machine. It keeps floor dry very fast. I always empty water tank after each use. Then fill up 550 ml water instead of 600 ml as per manual. If you follow this method then no need to worry overpressure on tank or maintenance issues in the future. I am using this since 3 years.

Purchased in April 2016 at The Good Guys for $229.00.

Floor Type Tiles and Wood
Ferrari1

Ferrari1Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unusable

Very disappointed
* handle periodically slips down
* trigger stopped working after a year ago
* Pads keep slipping off all the time
* walk over dry floor leaves foot marks
So it is unusable. Waste of money.

Purchased in May 2016 for $240.00.

Floor Type Tiles

Love my steam mop

Most weeks I can mop my home on one tank, my floors dry very quickly, I can uselly mop my home only having to change the pads once, if the cord was a couple of metres longer it would be great.
Thank you for a great mop it makes my life a very happy one, couldn't live without it.

Date PurchasedMar 2007

marron07

marron07Mid North Coast, NSW

Best Steam Mop

I was surprised that this mop has been discontinued since it wasn't sold as that. It does a much better job than several other brands that I've had. The best feature is that is the very quick drying time meaning it can be sued on cold days. I have to fill the tank twice to clean my home which has a large proportion of tiled floors.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Tina M

Tina MMelbourne

2 years, still going strong and very impressed

Great machine that does an excellent job on my porcelain floors, leaving them shiny and glossy. I use the monster every week and it sure beats using the variety of mops I've tried over the years. My floors dry within seconds in warm weather, maybe a bit longer in colder weather. It's easy to manoeuvre. I've got 2 pads but generally only have to use one. If there's dirt stuck to the floor I usually give this spot a spray of metho before I start cleaning and by the time I get to this spot it's soaked and ready to come clean. Very happy with the monster.

Date PurchasedJun 2015

Unhappy

UnhappyALEXANDRA HEADLAND Q

Hate it. Doesn’t lift anything off the floor unless you go over literally 50+ times.

Cost $229. We have had it in total about 5 years but only use it every 2nd week. Alternate with a mop and bucket which is so much more efficient. To clean any mark off the floor I have literally gone over it back and forth about 50 times and in the end scrubbed it off. It was a bit of carott peel less than the size of a currant.

Date PurchasedMay 2012

Great value! i love my steam mop

Love the quick heating up, long usage with little water for cleaning (40min?), quick and easy to use, quick drying on floors, happy with the cleaning!

Improvements: the cord could be longer, its hard to get into small spaces because of the size of the head,

on a side note: the mop pads stops sticking after a couple of usages and curls up when moping (although have found a substitute product on ebay which is way better than the actual monster brand quality!)

Date PurchasedJan 2017
macbadgirl

macbadgirl

Great so far, just used it for first time

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Eagle Eyes

Eagle EyesPerth

Too Good!

Fanatastic mop. So easy to use and maintain. Streak free clean, no chemicals needed just pure steam. Been using it for now nearly 2 years. couple of improvements needed. There should be a better way to gauge the water level especially when we are filling it up. Second, the replacement microfibre pads should be a bit cheaper.
Other than that - it is too good.

Date PurchasedJul 2015

Great mop but poorly made.

The mop cleans well but the catch to lock in the pole when extended keeps coming undone so the pole keeps shortening during use which is highly annoying. I would probably buy a better known brand next time around. The water reservoir always bubbles over when filling even when the tank is not full.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

markehemming

markehemmingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant!

Does exactly what is says. Cleans hard floors. I use it on our living/dining/kitchen and it works just fine. Very easy to use. Leaves no residue or streaking. Floors are like new. Really cannot fault it. As a bonus it freshens up our rugs too. One tank does the whole floor and the cord is long enough to reach everywhere.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

What a great run we had with this model.

Our great run of some five years of fairly constant use ended abruptly with an electrical short in the cord right near my hand!! Thank goodness for circuit breakers! I must say that the response I received from Denise at the 1800 number was professional and empathetic - as a result, we have now purchased a refurbished EZ1R. Thank you Denise you are a valuable point of contact for your company.

Fantastic service

Love this steam mop and thought i was going to need to replace it when the filler plug would no longer tighten. Decided to try the support line, no questions asked a new filler plug was mailed overnight and solved our problem. Wow what more could you ask for ?

Euroflex A.Euroflex

Thanks for taking the time to review the steam mop Grant, we're thrilled you love your monster.

Mostly perfect

I have had my blue steam mop for 7 years so yes I love it. But also find the pad are a pain as they do fold over, however recently I tried washing them in a laundry washing bag, have found the Velcro lasts longer and they don't fold over as quickly. Peg on the line longways. Helps.
Cheers Sandra

Euroflex A.Euroflex

Hi Sandra, thanks for taking the time to review, we appreciate your feedback. We definitely recommend replacing cloth pads every 6-12months depending on usage and a gentle wash is always best.

RobToowoomba

Rubbish does not work

I purchased this mop and wondered why the sales lady kept asking if my carpet washer does hard floors, all the hype about steam mops is lie, I now use a mop and bucket or for scrubbing my carpet washer.
Don't buy this mop or complain to the company they both a waste of time.

Euroflex A.Euroflex

Sorry you feel that way Rob. The Monster Floor Steamer mop won the Australian & NZ Choice award 3 years in row as the best performing steam mop in the market, however we appreciate that it may not be suited to everyone. Thank you for commenting.

Kelly

KellySunshine Coast

Disappointing

Great steam and quick drying BUT the mop is clunky, difficult to maneuver and not designed well. It is really high so you can't mop under low furniture. It's velcro pads come off. ANNOYING. On top of all that of the green light no longer works. Big thumbs down :(

Euroflex A.Euroflex

Sorry to hear you're unhappy with your Monster Floor Steamer, I'd advise calling the Monster Customer Care Line on 1800 663 866 between 9am-5pm AEST so our friendly staff can offer you some suggestions and trouble shoot. Thanks :)

Too Many Design Flaws

Jay

Jay

Best steam mop

Excillent steam mop if u are considering to buy one get this one. Best must buy. My wife realy loves it snd uses it every day
We bought it from harvey norman . We priced matched it good guys . One pad does all the job no need to chage pads

Euroflex A.Euroflex

Thanks for taking the time write a review Jay. We're thrilled you & your wife love your new Monster!

simonshine

simonshinePERTH

A Wizard of a steam cleaner !!!

This really is a great machine that takes the effort out of cleaning hard floors. The Monster leaves no streaks and floors are dry in no time at all. It is priced much lower than some of the other so called " professional " cleaners which i have also used and have been a real let down. The Monster is easy to use, has a long cable and a steam burst to get under furniture and into awkward corners. It also has a carpet attachment to refresh your carpets !! I Highly recommend this machine it's a marvel..!!

Euroflex A.Euroflex

Hi Simon, we are delighted to hear you love your steam mop. Thank you for taking the time to post a review. :)

See all Euroflex Vapour Floor Steamer EZ1 reviews

Sue

Sueasked

Can I use this steam mop on laminate wooden floors?

Euroflex A.Euroflex

Yes you can use the Euroflex Floor Steamer (model EZ1R or SC1z1) on laminate floors…..the steam output on the Euroflex Floor Steamers is drier than conventional steam mops. Only a light film of moisture is left on the floor, that dries quickly so that no damage to floors occurs. There is no heavy pools of water left on the floor like conventional steam mops. With laminate floors I would recommend the model SC1z1 found in Harvey Norman stores because this model has an extra moisture reducing hot plate which is more suitable for water sensitive floors like laminates.
Please follow the filling instructions to ensure you do not overfill the boiler for worry free cleaning. Feel free to call our Customer Support Line on 1800 66 38 66 for any more questions.

pamela bartley

pamela bartleyasked

Hi, how much does a new handle cost, as mine has broken the plastic up the top of the handle?... thanks...

Euroflex A.Euroflex

HI Pamela, sorry for the late reply, we seem not to have received this question. Please call our Customer Support Line on 1800 66 38 66 for assistance. For ease of reference our Customer Support number is found on a grey sticker on the unit, please call us anytime for assistance.

HeatherB

HeatherBasked

I have recently had my timber floor sanded and treated with Rubio oil apparently used all over Europe.
I have been told to use water in a microfibre mop.
Is it possible to use my Monster Floor steamer as i know it leaves less water on the floor?

Euroflex A.Euroflex

HI Heather, I would recommend not too....you are correct, there is less moisture on a Monster Floor Steamer…..but in this case I think the heat from the base may strip away the oil. If the oil is a natural coating or if it is something that you need to apply regularly (that is not a permanent coating) then I suspect the heat may strip the oil away. The Floor Steamer is designed to clean floors with a permanent seal. Oils, waxes, polishes do not withstand the heat from the floor steamer. The heat is necessary to soften dirt and grime on the floor.

Get an answer from our members and Euroflex representatives

CategorySteam Mops