Euroflex EZ1-R

Euroflex EZ1-R

MPNs: 3309530 and EZ1-R

See the Best Steam Mops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

M Adams

M Adams

Disappointing

Mine trips the power
Still leaves footprints on a dry floor
The pads roll at the front of the machine
Difficult to refill due to the cap sometimes not aligning with the opening

Purchased in March 2014.

Floor Type Tiles

Steve.S

Steve.SCanberra 2600, ACT

Sensational!

I’ve had mine since I think 2012, use it once or twice a month for my whole house which is tiled and floorboards. Fantastic product, never had an issue, cleans tiles really well.

Purchased in July 2012.

Floor Type Tiles and Wood

Very frustrating

Most seem to love it but I find it frustrating.... every time EVERY TIME I mop the pads are constantly folding over on themselves and benching up which is such a headache and makes a heavy steamer even more difficult to use. Does anyone else have this issue or how to fix it. I don't know if it's because of the pads but my floors are still dirty after the mop. This was a very expensive lesson for me. Very unhappy.

Purchased in June 2018 at The Good Guys for $400.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum, Tiles and Wood
Daphne

Daphnesydney

Great steam mob, best of all!

I have to refill the water tank once, first on one floor and send on the lower floor as we have a townhouse with tiles everywhere. The tiles are pretty dry afterwards and I use one pad for each floor, haven't replace the pads after 6+ months. I tried other steam mobs and none compare to EZ1, this is my second one!

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Patricia

PatriciaSydney

Not what I expected!! Exploded

Great all round product have owned for 2 years. Was cleaning good at first. But trips out my power in the main of the house, and sparks in every PowerPoint I’ve used . Absolutely horrible and unsafe when you have toddlers and babies around the house. Waste of money especially when you get an electrician to fix my power issue every time I had moped. Not satisfied.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Tazzie

Tazzie

Should have bought this ages ago.

Owned the steamer now for 8 weeks & use once a week on all my very large tiled areas, delighted with its efficiency & ease of use, so so much better than the mop & bucket method of cleaning. For a steam cleaner it leaves my tiles sparkling & quite dry, had borrowed another steamer from a friend some time ago & and was not happy with the water left on the tiles, this put me off buying one. Read the reviews on the Monster and decided to try it out, with some reservation due to previous experience, result was 10/10, not convinced about the carpet stain attachment, nor the value of the steam boost feature. Wish I would have bought this one much earlier it is just so effective, love it.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Explosion

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Clean.Queen
Clean.Queen

hi is there a way that I can speak to you privately? or call you directly?

Elsie

ElsiePerth

Love my steam mop!

There are a couple of things that would really make this mop super amazing! Firstly the tank could be bigger meaning I wouldnt need to fill it twice to finish my floors. Secondly...the cord is a little short. Thirdly...they need an on/off switch on the unit itself. However...performance wise...no complaints. Its a great little unit which does the job and has saved my sanity trying to get the awful tiles in a rented house clean.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Mick

MickGold Coast

So far so very good.

We have had about 4 or 5 steam mops over the last 7 years, all different brands. Even though I will always try to get out of using the monster I have to admit this is the best we have had. By far the most powerful. Don't bother with the carpet attachments but for tiled floors it is excellent.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Amazing

The monster mop is the best investment i have ever made, so easy to use and great on my tiles and the perfect size head to get to both sides of the toilet too. I highly recommend it to all my friends and family. I almost get excited when i need to clean my floors these days.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Doesn't clean

Machine itself is a dream to use. Still trying to work out best way to clean my wooden floors. Marks on floor either need run over a number of times REALLY slow and then sometimes hard washed as the machine doesn't remove them.
I do like the cut off feature with the handle position.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Pleasure

The cleaning power with the spray is great. The 2 pads are enough for a large house.
Filling is easy, steam lasts a while. Only downfall there is no indicator for water level when u finish steaming on how much is in the tank. So I keep cleaning until I use it up b 4 I put it away.
I use every week

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Sarah

SarahPerth

My floors look and feel so clean

This machine is easy to maneuver and with one tank I can clean all of my tiled floors. I love the jet nozzles at the front for cleaning hard to reach places. It leaves my floor looking so clean with no streaking and the release of lots steam at a high temperature really sanitizes.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Sam

SamPERTH

mop ok with flaws

as other readers point out the pole extend lock mechanism loosens and you end having to reconnect it into the hole a very bad engineering oversight a design flaw. (meet 50 min words)

Date PurchasedAug 2017
idscratch

idscratchMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Steam galore and nice long lead.

Having had a couple of Kenwood's years ago and no steam mop for a number of years deciding to try a new generation steam mop we were pleasantly surprised. This mop has won a Choice award and I can understand why. It is easy to use and really puts out the steam. The cloths are easy on and off with Velcro and wash well.
One hint in Adelaide water from past experience with steam mops not living long we empty the steam mop totally after each use and leave the top off for it to air. Hoping this step prolongs the life.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Annoying

The most annoying thing about this mop is the lock which holds the extended handle in place. It comes undone every 2 mins & you spend more time fixing this than actually mopping. My mop is 6 mnths old & already in for repair bc it is steaming on & off - I am now without a mop for 2 weeks while Harvey Norman get it repaired. Frustrating!

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Pearl

PearlTraralgon, Victoria 3844

Great

I am very much satisfied with it . It got strong cleaning power and light in weight so easy to maneuver. I got 32,square house and I don't refill again, I use it only once. I don't replace the pads as well it's enough to clean with replacing but I clean every week. It drys very quickly and doesn't leave any spots

Date PurchasedDec 2016

knitinoz

knitinozGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Made mopping so much easier

Well after reading the reviews on here I decided to buy it and love it well... as much as anyone who really hates housework could love a mop. I love being able to put the pads in the wash. the floor dries alot quicker than having to use a traditional mop.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

AngelleThe Mallee, VIC

GREAT MOP - HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Carolyn

CarolynWestern Australia

Not good

If I could insert a photo I would. I clean all the time my tiles are a cream colour. After mopping if I use a magic eraser on the tile it get black dirt off. You think your tiles look clean but they are not. I think there has to be a betters way to clean floors if anyone has the answers let me know. I feel like I'm wasting my time using steam mops.

Date PurchasedJan 2016