Euroflex EZ1

Euroflex EZ1 (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Steam Mops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

simonshine

simonshinePERTH

A Wizard of a steam cleaner !!!

This really is a great machine that takes the effort out of cleaning hard floors. The Monster leaves no streaks and floors are dry in no time at all. It is priced much lower than some of the other so called " professional " cleaners which i have also used and have been a real let down. The Monster is easy to use, has a long cable and a steam burst to get under furniture and into awkward corners. It also has a carpet attachment to refresh your carpets !! I Highly recommend this machine it's a marvel..!!

Euroflex A.Euroflex

Hi Simon, we are delighted to hear you love your steam mop. Thank you for taking the time to post a review. :)

graham

graham

excellent cleaner but needs to be tweaked.

Sandy F

Sandy F

Great start but steam nozel broken in less than 6 months.

Was very happy with the steam mop. It gives out a great amount of steam. The floor dries very quickly and can manoeuvre around most things.
I was disappointed being less than 6 months old and the steam nozel no longer works for that extra burst of steam you need from time to time.
This was one of the features I liked and replaced my old kenwood steam mop which I have had for years and owned a few models as they were great.

smurfergirlVictoria, 3977

It's horrible

I recently moved into a new house, so thought I would update my old Kenwood steam mop, This mop was recommended to me by the Salesman at Harvey Norman and boy am I sorry now. The mop is difficult to use, heavy, the water doesn't last long, you leave it to cool down for the recommended period to refill it, as it runs out half way through, and it spits boiling water everywhere. Doesn't go under furniture, no see through water tank. Worst of all it, it leaves the floor soaking wet, I have to hand scrub stubborn spots and it water spots everywhere. I had to get out the trusty old Kenwood, to clean up the mess this one has left behind. Don't waste your money!

Euroflex A.Euroflex

We're sorry we didn't get an opportunity to trouble shoot properly over the phone with you. Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Mop has broken every year, same issue, rude staff at Euroflex.

Euroflex A.Euroflex

Hi Sarah. We're sorry to hear you've had an unsatisfactory experience. We are reviewing the case notes and have passed it on to a manager. Please forward your contact details to denise@euroflex.com.au. Thank you.

Excellent steam mop

I have had my monster mop for 2 years and are extremely happy with its performance. I use it on tiles and they come up super clean. It only takes a couple of minutes for the floor to dry. I also use only bottled or distilled water, so have experienced no problems. My previous bissell mop only lasted a year and just stopped working, so I guess you get what you pay for. Thoroughly recommend this mop.

Bronwyn

BronwynBrisbane

Top notch after service

Littlegreenjodes

LittlegreenjodesAU

Cleans, but has its flaws

I bought this mop based on reviews and the fact it rated 1 with choice magazine. It does clean the wooden floors and tiles. But i do have to put in some elbow grease with stubborn stains.

The pads that come with mob are terrible. They kept folding under the mob. I purchased some non genuine ones off ebay. Much better. They actually fit the mop better. The second complaint i have is the lever at the side that allows you to adjust the handle height. Its on the wrong side. The cord keeps catching on it and releasing the lever.

The mob dosent get under low surfaces.

Overall, it does the job. But not sure its worth $200

Wild girlCanberra

My new bestie- really!

Well first time poster. I love this mop. Using it on bamboo floors and tiles. They are coming up a treat and I dont think I have ever been able to acieve this kind of gleeming clean! Was sketical about the carpet cleaning option. Carpet is newish but had a slight doggy smell and Monster totally freshened it up. No stain removal or anything fancy. I am in love with anything that makes my home clean and costs me less stress and time. Best $230 I have ever spent! Yeah for Monster.

Euroflex A.Euroflex

Thanks Wild Girl. We're so happy you love your Monster floor steamer. :)

Wild girl

OK after a month the steamer jets have broken. Thats not great and Im not real impressed.

Ashlea33

Ashlea33Queensland, Australia

Now A Happy Customer

I wrote a review on the Monster Mop before they redesigned and released it and I was very unhappy as the mops were defective and dangerous (written some years ago). However, since they have issued the new model, they have addressed all issues and I could not be more pleased with the steam mops. They steam and clean brilliantly, are easy to use, study, safe and everything I want in a steam mop. Thank you Euroflex for addressing the issues that previously existed in the mop and making it into a much better, much safer mop to use. It is now everything I ever wanted in a steam mop.

larrya

larryaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Works very, very well - happy

We've had ours for 2 weeks and so far are extremely happy. One thing that we find is that this model will clean right up to the edge of the floor whereas our old one wouldn't. Lots of steam and pads are great. Makes mopping the floors easy. Haven't had it long enough to judge it's reliability, but will post here if we have any problems. We are going to use demineralized water and not tap water, to reduce the amount of calcification and scale that always occurs when water is boiled off like in this mop or steam iron.

over iy!!!

My mop started well but the steam stopped working. Had it repaired but it is doing the same again. Inner surface of the tank seems to have broken down andthe debris is blocking the jets.It has always been used with filtered wateand has had nonly moderate use. It tripped the meter yesterday!. Off to buy another brand.

Horrible. waste of money.

My mum was convinced this steam mop would be great for our house, however we are always left with stick floors or a strange residue left on the tiles.
Water runs out just from our kitchen and loungeroom.
Rang customer service and they said stop using the anti bacterial trigger. However that's the whole reason we purchased?! We have my god daughter here often and don't want her getting sick.
Wouldn't waste your time or money as the company won't listen either it seems.

Euroflex A.Euroflex

I might also add that you have selected the EZ1-R for review when you should have reviewed the EZ2 Superclean as you refer to the antibacterial trigger which only applies to the EZ2. Thanks.

cam

camMooloolaba, Queensland

Not As Good As It Is Made Out To Be

We moved into a brand new home with a big tiled area last November. Every shop we went to said buy the monster steam cleaner...... So we ended up getting one, grinding my teeth as we spent over $240 on it i was egar to get home and see what it could do..... Well pretty dissapointed to say the least. With brand new tiles it leaves water marks, and with 2 under 5's you can imagine what the floor gets like. Still have to bend over and pick off spots on the tiles this steamer does not seem to pick up anything let alone clean very well. if you put any pressure on the handle the handle slides down which stops the steam nozzels from working. Waste of money if you ask me.

Deb353535

Deb353535AU

Was amazing....up until now!!

I too was extremely happy with my mop up until a month ago. I too have high gloss tiles and all of a sudden the steam mop is leaving a misty residue on the tiles once dried. I rang customer service and let htem know.. the lady sent me a new pack of pads thinking maybe it was the problem. Have mopped again and still the same problem but with the addition of streaks from the pad/mop itself! Ripping my hair out to say the least. I thought it may have been a humidity problem but I have fans going full bore to dry as quickly as possible. In the mean time I have rang customer service again.

Aimeej

AimeejPalmerston, Northern Territory

Great!! Exactly what I was looking for!

Lisa

Lisawyndham vale

Residue

I have gloss tiles and after steaming it leaves a dull reside, have washed the pads but no difference. I vacuum or sweep before use other wise I am happy except the dull residue. Why does it leave a residue and what can I do to elevate this?

Brendan

BrendanCanberra

Don't buy Euroflex Monster - very disappointed

Bought this steam mop approx 2 years ago, Recommended as top of the range by staff at store. Minimal use during the period since. Now stream no longer comes out. Customer service line unhelpful. Mop bought in Australia, but told there is no Australian repair agent. No solution offered. With performance and service like this, I think I'll be buying a cheaper Bissell mop next time round. Very disappointing.

Dianne_steinStrathfieldsaye

I love this mop, but ......

I bought my Euroflex Monster Steam Mop 3 years ago. I love the way it steams and it dries really quickly. Couldn't be without it so you can imagine how disappointed I was today when the plastic handle fell apart in my hands! I don't consider I was being rough with it, I always look after my appliances well. I think it's the poor design of the handle that doesn't match the rest of the mop, the mop itself seems like it's a heavy duty one and considering the price I would have expected a better design. I will ring the company on Monday and see if I can get a replacement handle.

Euroflex A.Euroflex

Hi Dianne, our office has reopened for the New Year today so please call us on 1800 663 866 and you can certainly order a handle from us.

Dianne_stein

Thank. You, I will call them. Wondering what the price is for the new handle?

Euroflex A.Euroflex

Hi Dianne, the cost of a new handle is $30 including postage Australia wide. Thanks

Fantastic!

I looked around and online before purchasing a steam mop. The reviews of the Monster steam mop were by far the best so I bought one. I could not get my tiles clean but with the Monster, the dirt just came straight off! What a fabulous product! I am totally sold on my Monster steam mop!

See all Euroflex Vapour Floor Steamer EZ1 reviews

Sue

Sueasked

Can I use this steam mop on laminate wooden floors?

Euroflex A.Euroflex

Yes you can use the Euroflex Floor Steamer (model EZ1R or SC1z1) on laminate floors…..the steam output on the Euroflex Floor Steamers is drier than conventional steam mops. Only a light film of moisture is left on the floor, that dries quickly so that no damage to floors occurs. There is no heavy pools of water left on the floor like conventional steam mops. With laminate floors I would recommend the model SC1z1 found in Harvey Norman stores because this model has an extra moisture reducing hot plate which is more suitable for water sensitive floors like laminates.
Please follow the filling instructions to ensure you do not overfill the boiler for worry free cleaning. Feel free to call our Customer Support Line on 1800 66 38 66 for any more questions.

pamela bartley

pamela bartleyasked

Hi, how much does a new handle cost, as mine has broken the plastic up the top of the handle?... thanks...

Euroflex A.Euroflex

HI Pamela, sorry for the late reply, we seem not to have received this question. Please call our Customer Support Line on 1800 66 38 66 for assistance. For ease of reference our Customer Support number is found on a grey sticker on the unit, please call us anytime for assistance.

HeatherB

HeatherBasked

I have recently had my timber floor sanded and treated with Rubio oil apparently used all over Europe.
I have been told to use water in a microfibre mop.
Is it possible to use my Monster Floor steamer as i know it leaves less water on the floor?

Euroflex A.Euroflex

HI Heather, I would recommend not too....you are correct, there is less moisture on a Monster Floor Steamer…..but in this case I think the heat from the base may strip away the oil. If the oil is a natural coating or if it is something that you need to apply regularly (that is not a permanent coating) then I suspect the heat may strip the oil away. The Floor Steamer is designed to clean floors with a permanent seal. Oils, waxes, polishes do not withstand the heat from the floor steamer. The heat is necessary to soften dirt and grime on the floor.

Get an answer from our members and Euroflex representatives