Euroflex Vapour Floor Steamer EZ1

Euroflex Vapour Floor Steamer EZ1 (page 2 of 11)

EZ1, EZ1-R

3.7

Elsie

ElsiePerth

Love my steam mop!

There are a couple of things that would really make this mop super amazing! Firstly the tank could be bigger meaning I wouldnt need to fill it twice to finish my floors. Secondly...the cord is a little short. Thirdly...they need an on/off switch on the unit itself. However...performance wise...no complaints. Its a great little unit which does the job and has saved my sanity trying to get the awful tiles in a rented house clean.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
marron07

marron07Mid North Coast, NSW

Best Steam Mop

I was surprised that this mop has been discontinued since it wasn't sold as that. It does a much better job than several other brands that I've had. The best feature is that is the very quick drying time meaning it can be sued on cold days. I have to fill the tank twice to clean my home which has a large proportion of tiled floors.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Mick

MickSouth East Queensland, QLD

So far so very good.

We have had about 4 or 5 steam mops over the last 7 years, all different brands. Even though I will always try to get out of using the monster I have to admit this is the best we have had. By far the most powerful. Don't bother with the carpet attachments but for tiled floors it is excellent.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Amazing

The monster mop is the best investment i have ever made, so easy to use and great on my tiles and the perfect size head to get to both sides of the toilet too. I highly recommend it to all my friends and family. I almost get excited when i need to clean my floors these days.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Doesn't clean

Machine itself is a dream to use. Still trying to work out best way to clean my wooden floors. Marks on floor either need run over a number of times REALLY slow and then sometimes hard washed as the machine doesn't remove them.
I do like the cut off feature with the handle position.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Pleasure

The cleaning power with the spray is great. The 2 pads are enough for a large house.
Filling is easy, steam lasts a while. Only downfall there is no indicator for water level when u finish steaming on how much is in the tank. So I keep cleaning until I use it up b 4 I put it away.
I use every week

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Sarah

SarahPerth

My floors look and feel so clean

This machine is easy to maneuver and with one tank I can clean all of my tiled floors. I love the jet nozzles at the front for cleaning hard to reach places. It leaves my floor looking so clean with no streaking and the release of lots steam at a high temperature really sanitizes.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Sam

SamPERTH

mop ok with flaws

as other readers point out the pole extend lock mechanism loosens and you end having to reconnect it into the hole a very bad engineering oversight a design flaw. (meet 50 min words)

Date PurchasedAug 2017
idscratch

idscratchMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Steam galore and nice long lead.

Having had a couple of Kenwood's years ago and no steam mop for a number of years deciding to try a new generation steam mop we were pleasantly surprised. This mop has won a Choice award and I can understand why. It is easy to use and really puts out the steam. The cloths are easy on and off with Velcro and wash well.
One hint in Adelaide water from past experience with steam mops not living long we empty the steam mop totally after each use and leave the top off for it to air. Hoping this step prolongs the life.

Tina M

Tina MMelbourne

2 years, still going strong and very impressed

Great machine that does an excellent job on my porcelain floors, leaving them shiny and glossy. I use the monster every week and it sure beats using the variety of mops I've tried over the years. My floors dry within seconds in warm weather, maybe a bit longer in colder weather. It's easy to manoeuvre. I've got 2 pads but generally only have to use one. If there's dirt stuck to the floor I usually give this spot a spray of metho before I start cleaning and by the time I get to this spot it's soaked and ready to come clean. Very happy with the monster.

Date PurchasedJun 2015
Unhappy

UnhappyALEXANDRA HEADLAND Q

Hate it. Doesn’t lift anything off the floor unless you go over literally 50+ times.

Cost $229. We have had it in total about 5 years but only use it every 2nd week. Alternate with a mop and bucket which is so much more efficient. To clean any mark off the floor I have literally gone over it back and forth about 50 times and in the end scrubbed it off. It was a bit of carott peel less than the size of a currant.

Date PurchasedMay 2012

Annoying

The most annoying thing about this mop is the lock which holds the extended handle in place. It comes undone every 2 mins & you spend more time fixing this than actually mopping. My mop is 6 mnths old & already in for repair bc it is steaming on & off - I am now without a mop for 2 weeks while Harvey Norman get it repaired. Frustrating!

Pearl

PearlTraralgon, Victoria 3844

Great

I am very much satisfied with it . It got strong cleaning power and light in weight so easy to maneuver. I got 32,square house and I don't refill again, I use it only once. I don't replace the pads as well it's enough to clean with replacing but I clean every week. It drys very quickly and doesn't leave any spots

Date PurchasedDec 2016
knitinoz

knitinozGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Made mopping so much easier

Well after reading the reviews on here I decided to buy it and love it well... as much as anyone who really hates housework could love a mop. I love being able to put the pads in the wash. the floor dries alot quicker than having to use a traditional mop.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Angelle

AngelleThe Mallee, VIC

GREAT MOP - HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Find out how Euroflex Vapour Floor Steamer EZ1 compares to other Steam Mops

Great value! i love my steam mop

Love the quick heating up, long usage with little water for cleaning (40min?), quick and easy to use, quick drying on floors, happy with the cleaning!

Improvements: the cord could be longer, its hard to get into small spaces because of the size of the head,

on a side note: the mop pads stops sticking after a couple of usages and curls up when moping (although have found a substitute product on ebay which is way better than the actual monster brand quality!)

Carolyn

CarolynWestern Australia

Not good

If I could insert a photo I would. I clean all the time my tiles are a cream colour. After mopping if I use a magic eraser on the tile it get black dirt off. You think your tiles look clean but they are not. I think there has to be a betters way to clean floors if anyone has the answers let me know. I feel like I'm wasting my time using steam mops.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
macbadgirl

macbadgirl

Great so far, just used it for first time

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Eagle Eyes

Eagle EyesPerth

Too Good!

Fanatastic mop. So easy to use and maintain. Streak free clean, no chemicals needed just pure steam. Been using it for now nearly 2 years. couple of improvements needed. There should be a better way to gauge the water level especially when we are filling it up. Second, the replacement microfibre pads should be a bit cheaper.
Other than that - it is too good.

Date PurchasedJul 2015
Leckie

Leckie

Convenient and easy to use

Date PurchasedJul 2016
See all Euroflex Vapour Floor Steamer EZ1 reviews

Norma S.

Norma S.asked

Vapour Floor Steamer EZ1

How much distilled water to put?

HI Norma
per the instruction manual, use 600ml of tap or distilled water. Do not over fill the boiler. The way to fill the boiler is that when the boiler is empty fill 600ml. Use the floor steamer until all the 600ml is used, then refill 600ml once again. This method will avoid overfilling the boiler. IF the boiler is overfilled, it will chuck out the excess water resulting in the steam being too wet. If the filling is only 600ml each time , the drier steam output will always happen.

If you finished cleaning and the boiler still has water in it (say 300ml). You can store the unit with water inside, no damage will happen. On your next cleaning, pull out the unit and heat it up, use the 300ml in the boiler from the prior clean, once the 300ml has been used up, then refill to 600ml.

I hope that helps

Trish

Trishasked

Vapour Floor Steamer EZ1

how much water does the euroflex vapour take

Euroflex A.Euroflex

Hi Trish....The unit has a 600ml boiler capacity. Only fill 600ml with every refill. The way it should be filled is to fill 600ml when the boiler is dry. Keep using the unit until the water runs out. When there is no more steam coming out, you know that the boiler is empty.

Unplug the unit and refill with 600ml of water. You can refill immediately , but be careful because the boiler is very hot inside and water entering will shoot back out as hot water or hot steam. Just pour a few drops at a time at arms length, to allow the boiler to cool down. Then pour normally.

IF you finished steam cleaning the floor and there is water in the boiler (say 300ml), it can be left inside, no damage to the boiler will happen, On your next cleaning task, pull out the unit and heat it up and use the 300ml of water from the prior cleaning. Then once empty refill with 600ml as per above.

IF the boiler is over filled, then the unit will throw out any excess water to allow the dry steam to be produced in the boiler. The steam sits on top of the water line in the boiler, if the space is taken with water, then the unit must throw out the excess water to create space for the steam.

I hope that helps. Our toll free customer care line is on the silver sticker on top of the unit if you need any more assistance.

Carol

Carolasked

Vapour Floor Steamer EZ1

Where can i find the serial number to register my m2r?

HI Carol
look for the silver sticker located behind the unit close to where the electrical cord is attached to the base of the Floor Cleaner. The serial number should appear in the following format- S/N EF: 123456

Get an answer from our members and Euroflex representatives