Euroflex Vapour-M3 SC1D1

Euroflex Vapour-M3 SC1D1

MPN: SC1D1
See the Best Steam Mops & Hard Floor Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Euroflex

Bluebottle
BluebottleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great at cleaning our tiles, copious amounts of steam and floors dry fast.

Hygiene wise, this is a great cleaner. Body integrity so far is good. Water tank needs refilling after two cleans, but that is not a major hassle. It is very important though to carefully follow the manual instructions.

Purchased in May 2021.

houlston1001
houlston1001Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very good, but not perfect.

I'd give the M3 5 stars if I was only cleaning tiled floors, on which it performs brilliantly. On polished boards however this unit becomes hard work. Pushing the mop requires considerable effort due to the 'drag'. Position it so you can pull it along rather than push makes a big difference. The short cord is also annoying, on my average size home I need to use a 3m extension lead and usually move it between 2 or 3 power points.

Purchased in February 2021 for $340.00.

Anne
AnneSydney, NSW

Brilliant !!!

I have just laid a new floor and someone suggested a steam mop. Why had I not bought one before now? I hated mopping. Now I love cleaning my floor. I did my research and this mop has been faultless. The mop is light and very easy to use. The water tank is 600ml and more than does the downstairs of my townhouse and both bathrooms with water to spare. it leaves little to no water on the floor. The cord length is great. It came with 2 pads a bottle of antibacterial which I use as I have 2 dogs and a carpet attachment which I have not yet used. It s dear than most steam mops but certainly worth spending the money. Cleans beautifully. Highly recommended.

Purchased in January 2019 at Bing Lee Online store.

Renu
RenuVictoria

Fantastic product

Very satisfied with this steam mop, easy to use & very efficient. Will never go to mop and bucket. Now no more backaches and super clean house. One pad is sufficient to do my entire house then I take it off & wash it. Easy to wash pads also.
Highly recommend this product.
Must have item in home .
I love this product.
Value for money.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Steam Mops & Hard Floor Cleaners

Find out how Euroflex Vapour-M3 SC1D1 compares to other Steam Mops & Hard Floor Cleaners

Brilliant

We had been sceptical about steams mops as we purchased a different brand 4 years ago which didn’t live up the expectations. The Monster mop is brilliant, our large tiled home was up for the challenge and we cannot believe how good the Monster Steam Mop brings up tiles. Easy to use, it has its own boiler and one tank lasts about 30 minutes. It’s a very dry steam so you can almost walk on the floor within a few minutes. Only early days into our purchase, but at this stage, its a very good machine

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Michael
MichaelQueensland

Can it be brought back to life?

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Len H.
Len H.asked

I live in south-east Queensland postcode 4505. Can you tell me who your local agents for the euroflex M3sc1D1 is please. If this model is no longer produced, can you advise my next choice. Many thanks, Bim

Euroflex A.Euroflex

HI Len H, the model Vapour-M3 (SC1d1) is a current model. Euroflex uses a national service centre so that it services its own brand of products. In the first instance it is recommended to call our Customer Care Line on 1800 66 38 66. For ease of reference this number is on the silver sticker on top of the steam cleaner, you can call us anytime Mon-Fri. We can trouble shoot over the phone any issue that you may be having and then recommend what the next step may be based on the trouble shooting results.

Zoran R.
Zoran R.asked

Hi, my Vapour M3 no longer gets green light and is releasing some steam when in fully upright position. The steamer is otherwise working fine. Just requires more frequent refills.

Euroflex A.Euroflex

Hi Zoran R, please call our Customer Service Line on 1800 66 38 66 and we can Trouble Shoot with you over the phone to try to resolve the issue or determine another course of action. For future reference the above number is conveniently found on the silver sticker on the unit itself. Much Thanks

Steve
Steveasked

We have 100 sq metres of tiles downstairs, would this model be suitable, or is a barrel version better for large areas (M6s model)

Euroflex A.Euroflex

Hi Steve, it is just a question of the number of refills and product features to take into account. My place is 40sqm of laminate flooring and I can get away with just one tank full of 600ml with the Vapour-M3 model. For your place you will need 1 or 2 additional tank fulls to clean 100sqm. Refilling involves pouring 600ml of water into the boiler (the instructions say to cool down the very hot boiler for 5 minutes but as long as you pour the water slowly into the heated boiler you can refill immediately) and then allowing 2-3 minutes of reheating time on the M3 model. With the M3 unit being an upright steam cleaner that is dedicated to washing floors, you push and pull the whole unit back and forth, so we restricted the boiler capacity to 600ml only so that the unit did not become too heavy for the average user. The more water capacity the heavier the unit.

For the Vapour-M6s model, it is a barrel model that holds 1200ml (double the amount of the M3 unit). So you can probably just squeeze in one tank full to do 100sqm. With the barrel steam cleaner, the water is housed in the unit that is wheeled around the house while cleaning, so it was made to hold more water because the water is simply wheeled around behind you in the barrel. With a barrel design, the steam travels through the hose and down the extension tubes, somewhat resembling a barrel vacuum cleaner design.

One thing I like to ask customers who have tiles is so they want to clean the grout in between the tiles too. If you have used a mop and bucket over the years, you will be amazed at the amount of dirt that has settled into the grout. The M6s unit has a dedicated tile grout brush (not found in the M3). I will say , it is a labour intensive exercise of cleaning tile grout (because there is a lot of it), but if you do a couple of square meters every week while floor cleaning, then once it is done it is simply maintenance. The tile grout is a narrow area that requires the use of tile grout brush on the end of the Detail Nozzle tool and the high pressure simply blasts the dirt out of the narrow grout (and then you use an old towel to soak up the dirt and moisture). If you call our office (1800 66 38 66) and leave your number or email, I can send you a photo of the difference clean grout makes to the look of the floor.

I hope that helps and thank you for considering a Euroflex product in your purchasing decision.

See all Euroflex Vapour-M3 SC1D1 questions

Get an answer from our members and Euroflex representatives

CategorySteam Mops & Hard Floor Cleaners