Euroflex Vapour SC1D1

Euroflex Vapour SC1D1

MPN: SC1D1

See the Best Steam Mops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Anne

AnneSydney, NSW

Brilliant !!!

I have just laid a new floor and someone suggested a steam mop. Why had I not bought one before now? I hated mopping. Now I love cleaning my floor. I did my research and this mop has been faultless. The mop is light and very easy to use. The water tank is 600ml and more than does the downstairs of my townhouse and both bathrooms with water to spare. it leaves little to no water on the floor. The cord length is great. It came with 2 pads a bottle of antibacterial which I use as I have 2 dogs and a carpet attachment which I have not yet used. It s dear than most steam mops but certainly worth spending the money. Cleans beautifully. Highly recommended.

Purchased in January 2019 at Bing Lee Online store.

Floor Type Carpet and Tiles

Renu

RenuVictoria

Fantastic product

Very satisfied with this steam mop, easy to use & very efficient. Will never go to mop and bucket. Now no more backaches and super clean house. One pad is sufficient to do my entire house then I take it off & wash it. Easy to wash pads also.
Highly recommend this product.
Must have item in home .
I love this product.
Value for money.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Brilliant

We had been sceptical about steams mops as we purchased a different brand 4 years ago which didn’t live up the expectations. The Monster mop is brilliant, our large tiled home was up for the challenge and we cannot believe how good the Monster Steam Mop brings up tiles. Easy to use, it has its own boiler and one tank lasts about 30 minutes. It’s a very dry steam so you can almost walk on the floor within a few minutes. Only early days into our purchase, but at this stage, its a very good machine

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Michael

MichaelQueensland

Can it be brought back to life?

Date PurchasedAug 2016