EuroLine Stainless Steel Teapot

EuroLine Stainless Steel Teapot

See the Best Teapots & Infusers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Absolutely love this teapot!

I was given the small one (ie 1 cup) as a present and 8 years later it’s still going strong and still looks good as new. I use it 1/2 times a week. Great quality, the strainless steel is still very shiny. I would definitely recommend this teapot to others.

Date PurchasedDec 2009

Wenge

WengeAdelaide

Didn't last!

I've had my teapot for 3 years and used it 3 times a week, on average. It has now started leaking from the spout and the kitchen place I bought it from wouldn't look at it because I haven't got a receipt. Who keeps a receipt for 3 years? I expected it to last a lot longer than that.

Date PurchasedApr 2014

Real tea in a tea pot

I purchased a 1 litre euroline teapot and just loved being able to have real tea without having to strain the leaves through my teeth. I find the tea stays hot for over an hour. Liked it so much I bought the smallest one for my quick cuppa before work. Cant recommend them too much!!