3Euromaid Heat Pump Dryer EHPD700W

Bonny
Bonny8 posts
  EHPD700W

I wish I liked it more

We bought this heat pump dryer to prevent moisture running down our laundry walls, after our old dryer seized. Living in Brisbane means often towels don’t dry, due to humidity. So far it works, but often the clothes are still damp to the touch, or else the dryer works for hours and I have to manually stop it because things are very dry. Maybe I need to understand the settings better, but I prefer an older style spin of the knob and walk away type machine. Also I don’t like the black outer ring and would have preferred silver, but all options had black instead of silver. Show details
RossSydney, NSW6 posts
  EHPD700W

An efficient technology that works

I have seen some pretty poor reviews of heat pump dryers claiming that it does not dry clothes. These reviews are misleading and the reviewer has not understood how to use this technology. Heat pumps are efficient but much slower than conventional dryers, however, they do work well once you use them properly.

The Euromaid is well built, quiet for what it does and performs well. The trick is not to overload it and to select the level of dryness you want (most want the maximum setting so they are completely dry). The default setting is not maximum so you can iron the clothes after the cycle while they are still a little damp.

Hope this review helps. The really poor reviews are little to do with the machine itself. Show details ·  1

Noise Level

matt y.
matt y. · Heat Pump Dryer EHPD700W

Can you install this dryer on the wall with a mounting bracket and does it come with a mounting bracket?

No, it is 44 kg, so too heavy

Euromaid   DM

Hi Matt, thank you for your question. It seems you already have an answer here. Unfortunately they are too heavy to wall be wall mounted. Thanks

Mary S
Mary S · Heat Pump Dryer EHPD700W

My new Euromaid 7kg heat pump dryer emits an overwhelmingly strong rubber smell - from the time of unpacking. Used it 3 times and our clothes stink like a yyre factory. Even when not in use, it stinks out our laundry and the smell wafts throughout the house.
What is it and how to get rid of it? Thanks

Hi Mary, I'm sorry to hear of this. I will reach out to you directly. Thanks

EvanJ
EvanJ

Hi I am having the same issue - the dryer has been smelling the house out and any washing we put into the dryer retains the rubber smell for days.
Were you able to resolve this at all?

Hi Evan, I'm sorry to hear of this. I will reach out to you directly. Thanks

Cameron B.
Cameron B. · Heat Pump Dryer EHPD700W

Do i need to remove the black circular plastic piece on the back of the product?

Euromaid   DM

Hi Cameron, thank you for your question. There is no need to remove it. Thanksanks

Gio'

Has smell issue been resolved?

Gio'

I'm in the process of buying the Euromaid EHPD700W, but would like to know what the smell issue resolution was begore I buy.

Compare all Euromaid Heat Pump Dryer EHPD700 listings
CategoryHeat Pump Clothes DryersHeat Pump Clothes Dryers
Price (RRP) $1,149
Capacity7 kg7 kg
Energy Rating6 star(s)6 star(s)
Energy Consumption144 kWh per year144 kWh per year
FeaturesChild-Safety Lock and Delicates SettingChild-Safety Lock and Delicates Setting
Door Hinge RightRight
Dimensions 846 x 597 x 568 mm846 x 597 x 568 mm
Drying Programs 1515
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishWhiteGrey