Euromaid BMS6

1 review
    jmaher
    jmaherAU

Simple and Perfect

I recently purchased the BMS6 Oven, CS8 Rangehood and the WK60s stovetop. What a great product. They look good, match each other very well and most importantly they cook things to perfection.
    Inexpensive, look great and cook to perfection

Helena H
    Helena Hasked

Silly question - I have just bought a house with this oven and all of the oven settings and temp controls have worn off so I am baking blind. Can someone sent me a picture or something that can help me out?

Euromaid
    Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Helena, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, Please contact our customer care team on 1800 444 357 with the model number of your oven and they will be able to assist you further. Alternatively you can email us at customer.care.ha@glendimplex.com.au

Jan
    Janasked

I have the Euromaid build in oven Model BS6. I have had it nearly a year now. I have always cooked with the top and bottom heat with convection air (20 degrees less than stated in the recipe) and have had no problem. But lately everything I am cooking has been over cooked and burning. My husband insists I am using the wrong function but I have been using this one since we bought it and it has cooked perfectly until just recently. I wondered whether or not the thermostat could have gone? Would greatly appreciate an answer. Regards Jan

Euromaid
    EuromaidEuromaid

Hi Jan,

That does seem like quite a concern, I would suggest to speak with our service team and then they could have someone come and have a look at what the problem is.The number for our service team is 1800 805 300. Follow the prompts to service and then they can assist from there. Also if you prefer, you can email them as well on service@hapl.com.au.

Kind Regards,
    Daniel
    From the Euromaid Team.

Get an answer from our members and Euromaid representatives

CategoryWall Ovens