Listing monitored by Euromaid

• Preheating Speed
Peter S
Peter SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very good oven

I have had the oven for 9 years. We frequently bake and it worked well. The only problem we had was that the heating element of the central fan forced part gave up about 5 years into using it. I don't know where to get it. Nevertheless we were able to use it without problems.

Purchased at Harvey Norman for $529.

Euromaid
Ruben R.EuromaidSend a private message

Hi Peter, Thank you so much for leaving us a review. I will reach out to your directly about the fan element. Thanks

Pat
PatNorth Queensland, QLD

Perfect

This is a great electric oven. After years of being a gas woman I just love my euromaid. From purchase to installation thing went great. Top and bottom cooking at the same time and fan forced to boot. I've never cooked such perfect meals and desserts such as pavlova and sponges in all my life. Love love love it.

Date Purchased