MPNs: 35902434 and CS90S

• Preheating Speed
Karen M.
Karen M.Sydney, NSW

Oven is so loud

I bought this oven last year for a new kitchen. Looks lovely. I love that I can cook heaps on the stove top. Unlike other reviews I don't find it takes that long to heat up. Oven heats well. Only problem I have is that when the fan force oven is on the noise it makes Is so loud that you can't even talk to someone else in the same room. I'm not sure if this is a fault or maybe they are all like that. I have reached out to euromaids customer service a few times but never hear back.

Purchased in April 2020.

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Karen M, if you send us your contact details via direct message we can get our service team to get back to you. Thanks

XianshengSouth East Queensland, QLD

Euromaid CST70 Heats Food Very Slowly

Purchased in June 2020 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics for $649.00.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, I am sorry to hear about your experience, can you please send me an email at rachel.anderson@glendimplex.com.au for me to investigate and provide you with assistance as soon as possible

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi John, I don't believe you spoke to me, can you please send me an email so I can follow up for you thank you

Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

It caught fire

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Chris, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, I am sorry to hear about your experience, can you please send me an email at rachel.anderson@glendimplex.com.au for me to investigate and provide you with assistance as soon as possible

Dissapointedbuyer
DissapointedbuyerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Worse oven ever owned

Came up with rust marks everywhere after only 4 weeks, never even cleaned yet. Customer service in India reviewed my photos and said my fault as was a 'maintenance issue' and they would do nothing. Also the wok burner has never worked. Looks 15 years old after 4 weeks, the gas installer asked if was second hand....delivered without back plate and conversion set. Have had a Westinghouse previously and Omega and were fine. So dissapointing. Very regretful purchase.
Update, Appliances Online where I bought the oven from have replaced it, they said had never heard of this rust issue before so not sure why this happened...

Purchased in December 2019 at Appliances Online for $1,500.00.

Luke
LukeSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Don't do it, very disappointing

I have owned this oven now for a bit over 12 months and it is by far the worst I have ever owned. The cooktops are an absolute joke. It is impossible to cook a stir fry, can't boil water and only just generates enough heat to fry. It is ridiculous that I have to use my bbq so much because I can't cook most things on it. We have had it checked out and told it was functioning correctly. I am about to do another warranty call as the LCD display has now stopped working.

Product is used Daily
Linda B
Linda BCentral Queensland, QLD

Euromaid CS90S

I have been using my full LPG gas Euromaid CS90S stove. It is so easy to use. The only compliant I have is the Euromaid CS90S does not come with LPG Jets, which you have to change to run on LPG.

Purchased in January 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,600.00.

Mitch H.Euromaid

Hi Linda,

Thanks for the great review :)

J Matthews
J Matthews

Extreme disappointment - cooktop very inadequate

Date PurchasedApr 2018

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021

Very poor replacement service

About a month ago the outer glass door exploded/shattered it was very lucky no one was hurt. We placed a service call and had to wait 2 weeks before a technician visited and confirmed it was a warranty issue and needed a new door. We were assured that this would be remedied as soon as the technician had confirmed the issue and we decided not to take further action under consumer rights. Euromaid needs to seriously look at its service partners as a 5 week delay for a faulty product is unacceptable. I would be happy to discuss my service issue with a Euromaid representative directly but struggle to find a contact.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Jebz
JebzMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Euromaid - definitely a great oven!

Cooks well on the cooktop burners, built decent and the stove is easy to use! I got this as a second oven to be used for our outdoor kitchen. I got this for a bargain at the same price as a 60cm stove from other stores. $1450 is an excellent price to pay! Really happy with how it cooks!

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Jebz! We are so happy you are happy! Welcome to the Euromaid team ;)

Rick
RickSydney, NSW

This is the perfect example of a bad bad purchase!!!!!

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Eric
EricBombala

Exploding grill door

Purchased a Euromaid Upright Cooker in August 2015, last night the glass door on the grill exploded all over our kitchen. We were terrified and lucky not to be seriously injured. The grill and oven were not used at all that day, so the glass was cold. We are pensioners and do not have the funds to replace this cooker. Now we are afraid to have this appliance in our kitchen and cannot afford to replace it with a safer brand.

Date PurchasedAug 2015
Alec Bestest
Alec BestestAdelaide

Excellent 2nd stove!

Cooks well, oven is fine, built decent and the cooktop burners are easy to clean and use! I got this as a second oven for outside while the new kitchen was being built. I got this for a bargain at the same price as a 60cm stove from other stores. $1450 is an excellent price to pay! Really happy with how it cooks!

Date PurchasedJan 2017

rfamilystore
rfamilystoredunsbrough wa

Eurmaid gg90s

Date PurchasedAug 2017
hengeo
hengeoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cooks well, does the job!

Purchased this as a temporary oven because my 2 year 1 month old stove stopped working. Cooking wise has been fine, fan forced cooks pretty good, it cooks evenly so I can't complain about that. The ceramic glass cooktop cooks well, mind you I only use the largest burner for heat as the smaller burners are only good for milk and really small things. Pretty happy for the price I paid.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Ruben R.Euromaid

We love a good review to start our week!

Irene
IreneSydney

Freestanding stove wide oven

The style looks great but the cleaning is just impossible no matter how much I clean the oven part on the outside it stains and has a gap between the glass and outside frame which fluid drips and is so hard to clean, we had a stainless steel housing installed around it to stop food falling to the sides or back. cooking stove top is ok however it marks quickly and anything burns and cant get it off the top without leaving marks behind. We had a custom made St George oven before which got too old but so do miss its simplicity.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Lawrence
Lawrenceasked

Hi, where can I buy just the ceramic cook top for euromaid cs90s

Mine just cracked

Xiansheng

This is a message for Product Review. I have previously told you I am not an expert that can be called upon to answer questions about Euromaid products, nor am I a volunteer or being paid to provide a service. You have sent requests to me to answer questions such as this on several occasions despite the fact that I have asked you to cease. I will now block your emails and report them as spam. You should have listened to my objections and requests that you cease and desist instead of forcing me to take this step.

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Lawrence, Thank you for your question and I’m sorry to hear that. The part number for the CS90S is 4490930013. You can order parts by visiting our on-line webshop @ https://spares.glendimplex.com.au/. Thanks

Peter T
Peter Tasked

Hi I have a Euromaid glass cook top and cant find the model number on it and we seem to have lost the box
The problem I have is that the right hand front element works ok until left hand front dual element is used and then the right hand one goes off . It come back on as soon as the dual one is turned of .Not sure how old it is but we purchased it new a few years ago.

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Peter, I'm sorry to hear that you cook top is not working. I will reach out to you directly to get some more information. Thanks

Kayte
Kayteasked

I bought a house with this stove already installed. The glass cooktop is lifting on one side. How do I go about fixing this?

Xiansheng

Hi Kayte. What do you mean by "lifting on one side"? I presume you don't mean the glass surface is bending, but that the bench is no long flat and therefore not supporting the cook-top all around. If so then you should check why the bench surface is distorting. Perhaps water is getting into the material of the bench-top and making it swell. If the bench surface is swelling them you need to have it repaired and sealed. The only other cause I can think of is that there is something under the cook-top which is pressing on the underneath of the cook-top and lifting it. I doubt very much that the problem lies with the cook-top. Because I can't inspect the cook-top installation I can only make these suggestions. Regards John

Get an answer from our members and Euromaid representatives

CategoryFreestanding Ovens