Euromaid CS90S

Lawrenceasked

Hi, where can I buy just the ceramic cook top for euromaid cs90s

Mine just cracked

Xiansheng

This is a message for Product Review. I have previously told you I am not an expert that can be called upon to answer questions about Euromaid products, nor am I a volunteer or being paid to provide a service. You have sent requests to me to answer questions such as this on several occasions despite the fact that I have asked you to cease. I will now block your emails and report them as spam. You should have listened to my objections and requests that you cease and desist instead of forcing me to take this step.

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Lawrence, Thank you for your question and I’m sorry to hear that. The part number for the CS90S is 4490930013. You can order parts by visiting our on-line webshop @ https://spares.glendimplex.com.au/. Thanks

Peter T
Peter Tasked

Hi I have a Euromaid glass cook top and cant find the model number on it and we seem to have lost the box
The problem I have is that the right hand front element works ok until left hand front dual element is used and then the right hand one goes off . It come back on as soon as the dual one is turned of .Not sure how old it is but we purchased it new a few years ago.

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Peter, I'm sorry to hear that you cook top is not working. I will reach out to you directly to get some more information. Thanks

Kayte
Kayteasked

I bought a house with this stove already installed. The glass cooktop is lifting on one side. How do I go about fixing this?

Xiansheng

Hi Kayte. What do you mean by "lifting on one side"? I presume you don't mean the glass surface is bending, but that the bench is no long flat and therefore not supporting the cook-top all around. If so then you should check why the bench surface is distorting. Perhaps water is getting into the material of the bench-top and making it swell. If the bench surface is swelling them you need to have it repaired and sealed. The only other cause I can think of is that there is something under the cook-top which is pressing on the underneath of the cook-top and lifting it. I doubt very much that the problem lies with the cook-top. Because I can't inspect the cook-top installation I can only make these suggestions. Regards John

Tony Karolyn M.
Tony Karolyn M.asked

My euromaid oven clicks while on it is quiet a new oven

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Tony, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, Please contact our customer care team on 1800 444 357 with the model number of your appliance and they will be able to assist you further. Alternatively you can email us at customer.care.ha@glendimplex.com.au

Vicky J.
Vicky J.asked

I Have moved into a house with a euromaid oven the hot plates are taking ages to heat up...its probably an old one but looks in good condition

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Vicky, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, Please contact our customer care team on 1800 444 357 with the model number of your appliance and they will be able to assist you further. Alternatively you can email us at customer.care.ha@glendimplex.com.au

Debra
Debraasked

The oven takes forever to heat up, and you must have it on the highest number just to get anything cooked, adding to The number system is ridiculous, the oven itself it never browns the top of food, I wouldn’t dare try and bake a cake. How do you clean the oven the way the stupid bottom is and the holes in it where the gas flames are, how will I ever clean under that. I can see that absolutely full up with food and it will be a fire hazard and it’s almost impossible to clean and because the bottom of the oven has the holes in it for the gas flames you can’t ever put foil on the bottom to catch spills. Also there’s only one rack, so I have to purchase another rack at $120. And how do you take that stupid thing out that slides out.?? What is it even.? The manual tells you nothing. Then there’s the slots up the top just behind the cooktop that food falls into, you can’t ever get in and clean that. That’s going to be lovely in a couple of years full to the brim of food spills.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Debra, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, I am sorry to hear about your experience, can you please send me an email at rachel.anderson@glendimplex.com.au for me to investigate and provide you with assistance as soon as possible

Kim
Kimasked

Hi, I have a Euromaid 900mm Dual Fuel Upright Model PGE90S, however the electric oven is not working. No digital light, or functionality. The electric click is working on the hob, so it appears it is not the electricity supplying the oven. I've checked the fuses and reset. Thanks for any advice, Kim

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Kim, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, We are sorry to hear about your experience, Please contact our customer care team on 1800 444 357 with the model number of your oven and they will be able to assist you further. Alternatively you can email us at customer.care.ha@glendimplex.com.au

Vicki B.
Vicki B.asked

We just purchased a house with a euromaid Ege9ts/Ge9ss ...f96 freestanding cooker. It does not cook food. Something like frozen fish which should take 40 minutes is taking 1 hour or more.... it's 3.5 years old

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Vicki, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid. We are sorry to hear about your experience, Please contact our customer care team on 1800 444 357 with the model number of your oven and they will be able to assist you further. Alternatively you can email us at customer.care.ha@glendimplex.com.au

Bronnieasked

How do you set the click in Cs90s. I can't find it in your manual

Linda B
Linda B

What do you mean by the Click?

Sorry I meant the clock

Mitch H.Euromaid

Hi Bronnie,

we have a handout if you want us to send you instructions, can you please send us a message with your email address so we can assist

Erikaasked

Hi just want to knw my oven ingition comes when i turn the knobs but goes out when i realease it can u help please

Hi Erika,

How old is your appliance?

Thanks.

Sorry only just saw tge msg its 5 years

Sorry only just saw tge msg its 5 years

Paulasked

Hi, i have a GE90S oven and the top grill element is not heating up, any suggestions on cause?

Hey Paul,

Sorry this has happened. We would need some further information to understand what the root cause could be. Please get in touch with us on 1800 444 357.

Cheers.

J Matthews
J Matthews

Hi Paul,

The truth is that this cooktop is below standard. Euromaid will offer to provide a service call but if they find that the cooktop is functioning correctly, they will make you pay for the service call. It is functioning correctly. You have purchased a substandard product. I have purchased a portable electronic cooktop that I put on top of my euromaid. You should do the same.

Hi,

I jingled the griller element and now it is working, must have been a loose connection.

Alwin V
Alwin Vasked

My main fan oven will not heat up, fan is going on. Any ideas?

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Alwin, sorry this has happened. It sounds like we might need to do some troubleshooting with you. Do you mind contacting us on 1800 444 357 so we can assist you?

Thanks.

Kris Taylor
Kris Taylorasked

I have a Euromaid 6 oven. When we bought the house one month ago, we were not told there was anything wrong with the oven. It is about 4-5 years old. When I put food in the oven, and it should take 45 mins to cook, it is still raw at the end of the time. Some things take over 90-120 mins to cook instead of 45 on the packaging. Is this a heat problem that might be escaping, or something else?
Kris Taylor
[details removed]

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Kris, sorry this has happened. It is hard to say, but definitely sounds like there is an issue. Can you please contact us on 1800 444 357 to discuss your concerns further?

Rick
Rick

Hi Kris
I am still waiting over 2 months for repairs on my stove and its still under warranty and will have to take it up with NSW fair trading as this company likes to drag the chain in the hope you will give up and go away.
But to help you, have you got the manual for the stove as there are a few settings that give you different cooking styles for the oven as it activates different elements in the stove as in our case the dial is confusing and its easy to cook on the wrong setting.
Hope this helps cheers.

Craig Lisa W
Craig Lisa Wasked

Hi euromaid we brought a basic 54cm free standing oven but we don't have temp control on any of the hot plates ??

Good morning,

Sorry to hear this has happened. Can you please contact us asap on 1800 444 357 so that we can assist you?

Joel Cooper
Joel Cooperasked

Hi there. I have a GE90S. When I turn on the oven in fan forced mode the elements will heat up but the fan does not spin. There is no sound, it doesn’t seem that the fan attempts to start spinning at all. Is this likely to be an issue with the fan motor? Any advice would be appreciated.

Hi Joel,

Sorry this has happened.

It is hard to say, there are a few different scenarios that could lead to the fan not engaging. Can you please call us on 1800 444 357 so that we can assist you?

Sadie
Sadieasked

I have a Euromaid CS50 stove and I am wondering if it's normal for the large hotplates to reduce the heat when the stove thinks the amount of heat is too much for the job at hand. For example, when I cook water for pasta I use my kettle to fill my pan with boiling water and then bring the pan back to the boil on the stove and put my pasta in the water using the highest setting. Shortly after, the element reduces its heat from being fully red hot with all elements on that burner on down to 2-3 elements being red. If I remove the pan from that element, the elements in that burner all go back up to the highest heat. If I put the pan back on the element it automatically reduces the heat again. Is there a thermostat inside the hotplate? It has done this since new and whenever I cook pasta or a have a large pan of water to boil this happens. It's very frustrating.

Hi Sadie,

Yes, the element does have its own thermostat and independent heat setting control.

The behavior you describe is normal and is the same for all ceramic cook tops.

jos
jos

I just called customer care and spoke with customer care officer Shaf, on behalf of Victoria Edgar and her Euromaid cs90s. I am very upset about the service. The stove top cracked from a small pot of peas boiling over... Shaf basically called me a lier! Stating that the photo clearly shows an impact!! The impact was normal for a stove... water boiling over!!! Checking out some reviews and most i find for this model are rated "terrible", with exploding oven doors and cracks on the stove top being common.... following are some of the reviews. I intend to take further action starting with Australia Consumer Law.....

Natt
Nattasked

while I was cooking the oven turned off & so did the digital timer, checked the fuses etc but would off cut off power if that had of happened. Can't get it to work. Is there anything I can do like pulling the oven out is there a switch or something at the back of oven ???

Hey Natt,

Apologies that this has occurred.

Given the nature of the fault you have described, we would recommend calling us to troubleshoot over the phone and arrange a technicians visit if we are unable to resolve it for you.

1800 444 357

BbT
BbTasked

I just turned on my oven and it made a buzzing noise (like a short out) and them the oven and fan stopped working. It won't turn on at all. Any suggestions?

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hmm.. sounds like we might need to arrange a technicians visit! Sorry that this has happened.

Please call us on 1800 444 357 so that we can arrange this for you.

Bazzaasked

Has there been any fix for the exploding glass issue with the oven? I have had mine repaired 3 times and I am to worried to use it in case it happens again.

Good morning,

It is concerning to hear of your experience. We have sent you a direct message requesting your contact information so that we can discuss your concerns in detail.

Bazza

After sending information to euromaid I never heard anything back. So I bit the bullet and used the oven and noticed the pre heat light never went of I’m guessing the thermostat doesn’t work but not sure if that was making the glass explode?

Shane
Shaneasked

Hi my cs90s wont heat up on fan mode grill works fine i have just replaced the element hoping this might fix it but has not please help before it goes in the bin not angood product at all at this stage.

Hey CS90s,

I'm sorry to hear that this has happened. Are you able to please get in touch with us, so we can arrange to get this resolved for you? You can contact us on 1800 444 357 and one of our customer care team will be happy to help you.

Brett
Brett

I have the exact same issue. I will also call Euromaid. Did you have any luck when you contacted them?

Kelly R
Kelly R

Mine too!!!!

Get an answer from our members and Euromaid representatives

Other Freestanding Ovens