MPN: CS90S

• Preheating Speed
Karen M.
Karen M.Sydney, NSW

Oven is so loud

I bought this oven last year for a new kitchen. Looks lovely. I love that I can cook heaps on the stove top. Unlike other reviews I don't find it takes that long to heat up. Oven heats well. Only problem I have is that when the fan force oven is on the noise it makes Is so loud that you can't even talk to someone else in the same room. I'm not sure if this is a fault or maybe they are all like that. I have reached out to euromaids customer service a few times but never hear back.

Purchased in April 2020.

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Karen M, if you send us your contact details via direct message we can get our service team to get back to you. Thanks

XianshengSouth East Queensland, QLD

Euromaid CST70 Heats Food Very Slowly

Purchased in June 2020 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics for $649.00.

Safety
Preheating Speed
Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, I am sorry to hear about your experience, can you please send me an email at rachel.anderson@glendimplex.com.au for me to investigate and provide you with assistance as soon as possible

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi John, I don't believe you spoke to me, can you please send me an email so I can follow up for you thank you

Luke
LukeSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Don't do it, very disappointing

I have owned this oven now for a bit over 12 months and it is by far the worst I have ever owned. The cooktops are an absolute joke. It is impossible to cook a stir fry, can't boil water and only just generates enough heat to fry. It is ridiculous that I have to use my bbq so much because I can't cook most things on it. We have had it checked out and told it was functioning correctly. I am about to do another warranty call as the LCD display has now stopped working.

Linda B
Linda BCentral Queensland, QLD

Euromaid CS90S

I have been using my full LPG gas Euromaid CS90S stove. It is so easy to use. The only compliant I have is the Euromaid CS90S does not come with LPG Jets, which you have to change to run on LPG.

Purchased in January 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,600.00.

Safety
Preheating Speed
Mitch H.Euromaid

Hi Linda,

Thanks for the great review :)

Freestanding Ovens

Find out how Euromaid CS90S compares to other Freestanding Ovens

Lawrence
Lawrenceasked

Hi, where can I buy just the ceramic cook top for euromaid cs90s

Mine just cracked

Xiansheng

This is a message for Product Review. I have previously told you I am not an expert that can be called upon to answer questions about Euromaid products, nor am I a volunteer or being paid to provide a service. You have sent requests to me to answer questions such as this on several occasions despite the fact that I have asked you to cease. I will now block your emails and report them as spam. You should have listened to my objections and requests that you cease and desist instead of forcing me to take this step.

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Lawrence, Thank you for your question and I’m sorry to hear that. The part number for the CS90S is 4490930013. You can order parts by visiting our on-line webshop @ https://spares.glendimplex.com.au/. Thanks

Peter T
Peter Tasked

Hi I have a Euromaid glass cook top and cant find the model number on it and we seem to have lost the box
The problem I have is that the right hand front element works ok until left hand front dual element is used and then the right hand one goes off . It come back on as soon as the dual one is turned of .Not sure how old it is but we purchased it new a few years ago.

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Peter, I'm sorry to hear that you cook top is not working. I will reach out to you directly to get some more information. Thanks

Kayte
Kayteasked

I bought a house with this stove already installed. The glass cooktop is lifting on one side. How do I go about fixing this?

Xiansheng

Hi Kayte. What do you mean by "lifting on one side"? I presume you don't mean the glass surface is bending, but that the bench is no long flat and therefore not supporting the cook-top all around. If so then you should check why the bench surface is distorting. Perhaps water is getting into the material of the bench-top and making it swell. If the bench surface is swelling them you need to have it repaired and sealed. The only other cause I can think of is that there is something under the cook-top which is pressing on the underneath of the cook-top and lifting it. I doubt very much that the problem lies with the cook-top. Because I can't inspect the cook-top installation I can only make these suggestions. Regards John

Get an answer from our members and Euromaid representatives

CategoryFreestanding Ovens