Euromaid CS90S

Euromaid CS90S (page 2 of 2)

MPN: CS90S
Listing monitored by Euromaid

• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed
lee
leeSydney

faulty product and terrible service

We bought this cooktop around February and then 2 weeks after it suddenly cracked. We contacted both goodguys and Euromaid and they both have not contacted back to us. Euromaid even made it our fault that it broke and they didn't send an inspector to check the product. Goodguys also said the warranty doesn't work even though we paid extra for the warranty. Its been almost 2 month but still no reply. We are very disappointed with their customer service.

Cooktop element turns of

Each time I try to use duel element cooktop to cook steak element turns off and then back on after 20 seconds.no hot enough for steak,

Euromaid
Steven H.Euromaid
Armadillo
ArmadilloHobart

Dangerous oven. Terrible service if faulty.

We purchased this oven new 12 months ago. 4 weeks ago the oven door exploded sending glass across our kitchen. SO DANGEROUS.
It took 3.5 weeks for anyone to do anything about it - no one from euromaid were able to be contacted. No reply from Facebook, emails, telephone. No apologies for putting my family at risk, AND we are out of pocket about $500.
Needless to say, we will NEVER buy a euromaid product ever again.

Dangerous - exploding oven glass door. Terrible (nonexistent customer service)

Portez
PortezNewcastle

Perfecto!

Oven is stylish and perferomance is amazing. Bought from harveys clearance at Broadmeadow on a factory 2nd discount and have been so very happys with my purchase. Would reccomend to any friend or relative. Spacious oven and enough burners for my big family. The timer is a little basic but all in all a great stove.
Stunning design and performance.
Basic timer options.

Freestanding Ovens

Find out how Euromaid CS90S compares to other Freestanding Ovens

methoughts1
methoughts1Sydney, NSW

Excellent Oven and Cooktop

I purchased my Euromaid for my new kitchen about four months ago. It was installed about three months ago and I have used it many times. Once I figured out how to clean the glass cooktop without damaging it, cleaning it is a dream. The oven works well but as with all big ovens, takes a while to warm up. (I purchased a little bench top oven to use for small things and save myself some electricity). Overall, though, I am really pleased with it. I love the timing feature where I can put something in the oven and it will turn on and cook to finish at the time I need it ready. As long as you allow for the oven to warm up, it is a really nifty feature. I would definitely purchase it again.
Neat and easy to clean.

Amber13Western Australia

Hasnt worked since I bought it

Amber13

Thankyou for resolvingthe issue and I hope that i do get a phone call on Monday from DACAPS.
No email was provided on this website so i could not reply personally to you.

Tara02
Tara02

My Euromaid has just broken for the 7th time in 4 years. Westinghouse is $500 but I am nover buying Euromaid again.