Euromaid CS90S

Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

It caught fire

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Chris, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, I am sorry to hear about your experience, can you please send me an email at rachel.anderson@glendimplex.com.au for me to investigate and provide you with assistance as soon as possible

Dissapointedbuyer
DissapointedbuyerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Worse oven ever owned

Came up with rust marks everywhere after only 4 weeks, never even cleaned yet. Customer service in India reviewed my photos and said my fault as was a 'maintenance issue' and they would do nothing. Also the wok burner has never worked. Looks 15 years old after 4 weeks, the gas installer asked if was second hand....delivered without back plate and conversion set. Have had a Westinghouse previously and Omega and were fine. So dissapointing. Very regretful purchase.
Update, Appliances Online where I bought the oven from have replaced it, they said had never heard of this rust issue before so not sure why this happened...

Purchased in December 2019 at Appliances Online for $1,500.00.

Luke
LukeSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Don't do it, very disappointing

I have owned this oven now for a bit over 12 months and it is by far the worst I have ever owned. The cooktops are an absolute joke. It is impossible to cook a stir fry, can't boil water and only just generates enough heat to fry. It is ridiculous that I have to use my bbq so much because I can't cook most things on it. We have had it checked out and told it was functioning correctly. I am about to do another warranty call as the LCD display has now stopped working.

Product is used Daily
Rick
RickSydney, NSW

This is the perfect example of a bad bad purchase!!!!!

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

Eric
EricBombala

Exploding grill door

Purchased a Euromaid Upright Cooker in August 2015, last night the glass door on the grill exploded all over our kitchen. We were terrified and lucky not to be seriously injured. The grill and oven were not used at all that day, so the glass was cold. We are pensioners and do not have the funds to replace this cooker. Now we are afraid to have this appliance in our kitchen and cannot afford to replace it with a safer brand.

Date PurchasedAug 2015
Jon

Never buy Euromaid again !!!

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Hi,
Have sent you my contact details, hope to hear from you soon

I would never buy this oven

This freestanding electric oven has been a disappointment to us . Apart from the fact that it is high maintenance to keep clean both cooktop and oven, as fat drips between the glass in the oven and you have to pull it apart to clean. The stove top doesn't maintain heat, ok if you want slow cooked, rubbery steaks. Water for pasta takes forever to boil then when it does and you put pasta in it the heat goes back to zilch so your pasta is gluggy. Not impressed at all. An ongoing issue and we are waiting further correspondence with euromaid!

Date PurchasedApr 2014
Ruben R.Euromaid

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021

Exploding Oven Door - Used 3 times

Our brand new Euromaid oven was used 3 times. The first was the 2 hour 'run in' at 180C. Then cooked our first meal -fine - went to reheat it at 180C and the inside of the door shattered violently with an exploding sound spraying glass across the kitchen. Scared the hell out of us.Now as we live in the country we have to go through the hassles of warranty etc, plus the added issue of transport. Not good in any way

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Andrew
Andrew

Exploding oven door

Initially this product has worked great for me. The stove top is great, but I would not recommend this oven to anyone to use. The inside glass on the oven door exploded all inside the oven today. Had it for just over two years. I would expect the item to last a little longer than 2.5 years for the price. Very dissappointing.

Date PurchasedFeb 2014
Juls
Juls

sure 0746973558

Ruben R.Euromaid

Thank you. We will be in touch within 24 hours to arrange a free of charge repair.

Really Bad Oven.

Purchased house with as new cooker.
Ignition cable failed and needed replacement.
Cooktop burners go out unexpectedly letting food cool down.
Oven is difficult to control temp as no fan.
Takes forever to get to cooking temp and then oven temp control jams and can't turn down heat.
Top of stove gets so hot burned a wooden chopping block sitting on top.
When using oven smoke escapes setting off smoke alarms.
Nothing good to report.
Have no comeback as not original owner.
Going to scrap metal yard and getting another stove but definitely not one of these.
Dangerous piece of crap.

Exploding oven door gg54ssw

Have only had this oven in the house for 2 months. The outer glass shattered while baking a cake. Huge bang,walked in the kitchen to find oven door on the floor and glass everywhere! No one else's home and I was lucky not next to it when it happened luckily

absolute rubbish

How can a product be as bad as this for the cost?? We just moved into a house where one of these ovens was installed. We cannot cook on it. The cook tops never get hot enough to boil water for pasta. Stir fry is a joke I would call it stir simmer and as for the oven you cannot even grill cheese on toast, preheated it for 15 minutes and the temperature never got above 100oC, that is assuming the thermostat is anywhere near accurate. We will have to rip it out...so fed up with it after just a few weeks trying to cook!!!! My conscience wouldn't allow me to sell it I will just take it to the tip!

eeyore72The Mallee, VIC

New oven

New oven was installed yesterday , Instruction say to boil water on each element , Not even responsive enough to boil a pot of water could only manage a slight simmer on max. Steak last night still raw also on max after 40 minutes , Very very bad way to spend $2000, Will be doing something about it

my mobile is 0400178099 Name Jodie

sylviesydney NSW

euromaid swh 600

I bought this free standing electric cooktop from Winnings Appliances who told me it was a reputable brand.
I usually only buy the big brands like Miele or Bosch or Asko but they said it was an ok brand…
Discovered later it is made in Turkey ?!
Three and a half year later… the outside glass panel of the oven exploded in the kitchen.
I have glass everywhere and lucky not to be in hospital
Xmas turkey will now be eaten raw I guess…. I am looking at waiting three weeks for the part and paying hundred of dollars for the repair. Lucky I do not have to buy another one…
I am 62 years old with a heart condition and I really did not need this.
I would never recommend this product

sylvie

And two months later I am still waiting for the technician to come with the part to fix my oven…. now eight weeks instead of three and no sign in the horizon.. no phone call either… WAITING…. never again will I buy like that….

lee
leeSydney

faulty product and terrible service

We bought this cooktop around February and then 2 weeks after it suddenly cracked. We contacted both goodguys and Euromaid and they both have not contacted back to us. Euromaid even made it our fault that it broke and they didn't send an inspector to check the product. Goodguys also said the warranty doesn't work even though we paid extra for the warranty. Its been almost 2 month but still no reply. We are very disappointed with their customer service.

Lawrence
Lawrenceasked

Hi, where can I buy just the ceramic cook top for euromaid cs90s

Mine just cracked

Xiansheng

This is a message for Product Review. I have previously told you I am not an expert that can be called upon to answer questions about Euromaid products, nor am I a volunteer or being paid to provide a service. You have sent requests to me to answer questions such as this on several occasions despite the fact that I have asked you to cease. I will now block your emails and report them as spam. You should have listened to my objections and requests that you cease and desist instead of forcing me to take this step.

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Lawrence, Thank you for your question and I’m sorry to hear that. The part number for the CS90S is 4490930013. You can order parts by visiting our on-line webshop @ https://spares.glendimplex.com.au/. Thanks

Peter T
Peter Tasked

Hi I have a Euromaid glass cook top and cant find the model number on it and we seem to have lost the box
The problem I have is that the right hand front element works ok until left hand front dual element is used and then the right hand one goes off . It come back on as soon as the dual one is turned of .Not sure how old it is but we purchased it new a few years ago.

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Peter, I'm sorry to hear that you cook top is not working. I will reach out to you directly to get some more information. Thanks

Kayte
Kayteasked

I bought a house with this stove already installed. The glass cooktop is lifting on one side. How do I go about fixing this?

Xiansheng

Hi Kayte. What do you mean by "lifting on one side"? I presume you don't mean the glass surface is bending, but that the bench is no long flat and therefore not supporting the cook-top all around. If so then you should check why the bench surface is distorting. Perhaps water is getting into the material of the bench-top and making it swell. If the bench surface is swelling them you need to have it repaired and sealed. The only other cause I can think of is that there is something under the cook-top which is pressing on the underneath of the cook-top and lifting it. I doubt very much that the problem lies with the cook-top. Because I can't inspect the cook-top installation I can only make these suggestions. Regards John

Get an answer from our members and Euromaid representatives

CategoryFreestanding Ovens