Euromaid CS90S

MPN: CS90S
Listing monitored by Euromaid

J Matthews
J Matthews

Extreme disappointment - cooktop very inadequate

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Very poor replacement service

About a month ago the outer glass door exploded/shattered it was very lucky no one was hurt. We placed a service call and had to wait 2 weeks before a technician visited and confirmed it was a warranty issue and needed a new door. We were assured that this would be remedied as soon as the technician had confirmed the issue and we decided not to take further action under consumer rights. Euromaid needs to seriously look at its service partners as a 5 week delay for a faulty product is unacceptable. I would be happy to discuss my service issue with a Euromaid representative directly but struggle to find a contact.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
rfamilystore
rfamilystoredunsbrough wa

Eurmaid gg90s

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Irene
IreneSydney

Freestanding stove wide oven

The style looks great but the cleaning is just impossible no matter how much I clean the oven part on the outside it stains and has a gap between the glass and outside frame which fluid drips and is so hard to clean, we had a stainless steel housing installed around it to stop food falling to the sides or back. cooking stove top is ok however it marks quickly and anything burns and cant get it off the top without leaving marks behind. We had a custom made St George oven before which got too old but so do miss its simplicity.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Freestanding Ovens

Find out how Euromaid CS90S compares to other Freestanding Ovens

Glass shattered

I bought my free standing Cs9os new was just out of warranty by two months when the glass shattered in the door I phoned Euromaid and told to send photographs of shattered glass Which I did and was told by Euromaid they would supply the glass I had to pay for the labour I was not happy about this so I contacted ACCC and told in no way would I be out of pocket this is a fault and manufacturer must cover all costs. Faults like this are covered by the Statutory Warranty brought in by the Government.
Today the glass was replaced and was told this happens lot I hope not to me again. I think there should be a recall of these free standing stoves. Not happy when you hear it happening to others more than once. Service poor until I mentioned ACCC

Patricia
Patricia

What I would like to know is why has this product not been recalled there are problems all round with this Euromaid free standing stove

EuromaidEuromaid

Cooktop element turns of

Each time I try to use duel element cooktop to cook steak element turns off and then back on after 20 seconds.no hot enough for steak,

Steven H.Euromaid

Lawrence
Lawrenceasked

Hi, where can I buy just the ceramic cook top for euromaid cs90s

Mine just cracked

Xiansheng

This is a message for Product Review. I have previously told you I am not an expert that can be called upon to answer questions about Euromaid products, nor am I a volunteer or being paid to provide a service. You have sent requests to me to answer questions such as this on several occasions despite the fact that I have asked you to cease. I will now block your emails and report them as spam. You should have listened to my objections and requests that you cease and desist instead of forcing me to take this step.

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Lawrence, Thank you for your question and I’m sorry to hear that. The part number for the CS90S is 4490930013. You can order parts by visiting our on-line webshop @ https://spares.glendimplex.com.au/. Thanks

Peter T
Peter Tasked

Hi I have a Euromaid glass cook top and cant find the model number on it and we seem to have lost the box
The problem I have is that the right hand front element works ok until left hand front dual element is used and then the right hand one goes off . It come back on as soon as the dual one is turned of .Not sure how old it is but we purchased it new a few years ago.

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Peter, I'm sorry to hear that you cook top is not working. I will reach out to you directly to get some more information. Thanks

Kayte
Kayteasked

I bought a house with this stove already installed. The glass cooktop is lifting on one side. How do I go about fixing this?

Xiansheng

Hi Kayte. What do you mean by "lifting on one side"? I presume you don't mean the glass surface is bending, but that the bench is no long flat and therefore not supporting the cook-top all around. If so then you should check why the bench surface is distorting. Perhaps water is getting into the material of the bench-top and making it swell. If the bench surface is swelling them you need to have it repaired and sealed. The only other cause I can think of is that there is something under the cook-top which is pressing on the underneath of the cook-top and lifting it. I doubt very much that the problem lies with the cook-top. Because I can't inspect the cook-top installation I can only make these suggestions. Regards John

Get an answer from our members and Euromaid representatives

CategoryFreestanding Ovens