MPN: CS90S

• Preheating Speed
Linda B
Linda BCentral Queensland, QLD

Euromaid CS90S

I have been using my full LPG gas Euromaid CS90S stove. It is so easy to use. The only compliant I have is the Euromaid CS90S does not come with LPG Jets, which you have to change to run on LPG.

Purchased in January 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,600.00.

Mitch H.Euromaid

Hi Linda,

Thanks for the great review :)

Jebz
JebzMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Euromaid - definitely a great oven!

Cooks well on the cooktop burners, built decent and the stove is easy to use! I got this as a second oven to be used for our outdoor kitchen. I got this for a bargain at the same price as a 60cm stove from other stores. $1450 is an excellent price to pay! Really happy with how it cooks!

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Jebz! We are so happy you are happy! Welcome to the Euromaid team ;)

Alec Bestest
Alec BestestAdelaide

Excellent 2nd stove!

Cooks well, oven is fine, built decent and the cooktop burners are easy to clean and use! I got this as a second oven for outside while the new kitchen was being built. I got this for a bargain at the same price as a 60cm stove from other stores. $1450 is an excellent price to pay! Really happy with how it cooks!

Date PurchasedJan 2017
hengeo
hengeoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cooks well, does the job!

Purchased this as a temporary oven because my 2 year 1 month old stove stopped working. Cooking wise has been fine, fan forced cooks pretty good, it cooks evenly so I can't complain about that. The ceramic glass cooktop cooks well, mind you I only use the largest burner for heat as the smaller burners are only good for milk and really small things. Pretty happy for the price I paid.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Ruben R.Euromaid

We love a good review to start our week!

Freestanding Ovens

Find out how Euromaid CS90S compares to other Freestanding Ovens

Portez
PortezNewcastle

Perfecto!

Oven is stylish and perferomance is amazing. Bought from harveys clearance at Broadmeadow on a factory 2nd discount and have been so very happys with my purchase. Would reccomend to any friend or relative. Spacious oven and enough burners for my big family. The timer is a little basic but all in all a great stove.
Stunning design and performance.
Basic timer options.

methoughts1
methoughts1Sydney, NSW

Excellent Oven and Cooktop

I purchased my Euromaid for my new kitchen about four months ago. It was installed about three months ago and I have used it many times. Once I figured out how to clean the glass cooktop without damaging it, cleaning it is a dream. The oven works well but as with all big ovens, takes a while to warm up. (I purchased a little bench top oven to use for small things and save myself some electricity). Overall, though, I am really pleased with it. I love the timing feature where I can put something in the oven and it will turn on and cook to finish at the time I need it ready. As long as you allow for the oven to warm up, it is a really nifty feature. I would definitely purchase it again.
Neat and easy to clean.

Lawrence
Lawrenceasked

Hi, where can I buy just the ceramic cook top for euromaid cs90s

Mine just cracked

Xiansheng

This is a message for Product Review. I have previously told you I am not an expert that can be called upon to answer questions about Euromaid products, nor am I a volunteer or being paid to provide a service. You have sent requests to me to answer questions such as this on several occasions despite the fact that I have asked you to cease. I will now block your emails and report them as spam. You should have listened to my objections and requests that you cease and desist instead of forcing me to take this step.

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Lawrence, Thank you for your question and I’m sorry to hear that. The part number for the CS90S is 4490930013. You can order parts by visiting our on-line webshop @ https://spares.glendimplex.com.au/. Thanks

Peter T
Peter Tasked

Hi I have a Euromaid glass cook top and cant find the model number on it and we seem to have lost the box
The problem I have is that the right hand front element works ok until left hand front dual element is used and then the right hand one goes off . It come back on as soon as the dual one is turned of .Not sure how old it is but we purchased it new a few years ago.

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Peter, I'm sorry to hear that you cook top is not working. I will reach out to you directly to get some more information. Thanks

Kayte
Kayteasked

I bought a house with this stove already installed. The glass cooktop is lifting on one side. How do I go about fixing this?

Xiansheng

Hi Kayte. What do you mean by "lifting on one side"? I presume you don't mean the glass surface is bending, but that the bench is no long flat and therefore not supporting the cook-top all around. If so then you should check why the bench surface is distorting. Perhaps water is getting into the material of the bench-top and making it swell. If the bench surface is swelling them you need to have it repaired and sealed. The only other cause I can think of is that there is something under the cook-top which is pressing on the underneath of the cook-top and lifting it. I doubt very much that the problem lies with the cook-top. Because I can't inspect the cook-top installation I can only make these suggestions. Regards John

Get an answer from our members and Euromaid representatives

CategoryFreestanding Ovens