MPNs: 36511944 and DR14S

• Internal Layout

Had 3 years and just fixed first issue

Had mine for 3 years and today it stopped and started humming. Cleaned filter, pulled out and cleaned drain pipe and tipped out excess water. Works again, first time I’ve had an issue in 3 years and I’m not really one to rinse before I put stuff in, and I load it up to the max. I do clean the filter fairly regular tho.

Purchased in September 2017.

rojo

rojo

Don't buy a euromaid dishwasher.

Don't EVER buy a Euromaid dishwasher. After weeks of trying to contact them, and finally getting through, they are most unhelpful and rude. We have had nothing but trouble with this machine days after warranty ran out.

Purchased in February 2018 for $699.00.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Rojo, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, I am sorry to hear about your experience, can you please send me an email at rachel.anderson@glendimplex.com.au for me to investigate and provide you with assistance as soon as possible

Mark B.

Mark B.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent budget dishwasher

We paid $385 on special for this dishwasher as we were about to move home (and rent our current home), so was after a something on the cheaper end of the scale. We used this ourselves for a couple of weeks and overall it did essentially the same job as our $1000 LG machine, although a tiny bit noisy (which isn't an issue during the day) We would probably buy one for our own use if our current machine failed.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for $385.00.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Mark, Thank you so much for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled to hear you love your Euromaid Dishwasher

Freestanding Dishwashers

Find out how Euromaid DR14S (Stainless) compares to other Freestanding Dishwashers

It 'works' but its issues need to be worked around

Purchased in April 2017.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Damon, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid we are sorry to hear about your experience, , can you please provide me you contact details and i will arrange for someone from our customer care team to call you thank you

Damon C.
Damon C.

Is this private?

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Damon, i have just sent you a private message for contact details thank you

Amanda

AmandaCanberra 2600, ACT

Didn't last. Terrible customer service. Almost 6 weeks to get fixed.

Worked alright until it stopped working.
Wasn't cleaning the best after only owning for 3 months. At the 4 month mark, it doesn't even turn on.
This is extremely frustrating.
It has now been 8 days without a dishwasher. Been told technician will come out in another 2 days and then contacts Euromaid to see what they want to do. With 5 children, this is really inconvenient.
All up it took 6 weeks to get the dishwasher repaired.
Was supposed to be repaired 2 weeks ago but either the repairer ordered the wrong part, or Euromaid sent the wrong part.
Will never buy a Euromaid again.
If it breaks again, I'm throwing it out. Not worth the stress and 6 weeks to be fixed.
Tried mediation before posting this, but Euromaid didn't give a crap.

Purchased in April 2019.

DJA

DJAGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good Buy

Good stainless steel DW for a bargain price of $579 from HN.

2 years manufacturer warranty. Did not buy the Product Care for additional $99 for another 2 years.

Cleans perfectly with no residue.

Had 8 fully loaded runs in the last 3 days with no issues except when I unknowingly put a few aluminum utensils for a run that lost its shine.

Happy with the purchase.

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman for $579.00.

hi,

thanks for the great review :)

Marnie

MarniePerth

Third issue in 18 months

First issue 6 months after purchasing - wouldn't drain. I was told to pull it out and try tilt it forward. Unfortunately, not an easy process as the our hoses have to be all disconnected as they are only just long enough to reach it plugged in. I paid for a handyman to come and assist as it was a 7 day wait for a technician. Tilting it forward did fix this.

Second issue today - wouldn't drain. Once again, I paid for a handyman to come out and assist. He checked all hoses. I thought this has fixed the issue as it seemed to work for the prewash cycle.

Just went to put a load of dishes in. Now humming once you turn the power on - a cycle hasn't even been selected.

Would I buy a Euromaid again - absolutely not.

Purchased in May 2017 at Appliances Online for $445.00.

Deb O

Deb O

Not a reliable dishwasher

We recently bought a house which had a new Euromaid DR14S dishwasher installed. Each time we have used it there has been at least a couple of dishes that have not cleaned at all. We have tried various configurations and different wash cycles. Nothing works. These are bowls and plates not cooking dishes that aren't being cleaned. We never had this problem with our previous dishwasher. Will not consider buying this brand of appliance should we need to buy any in the future.

Purchased in October 2018.

Hi Deb,
We are sorry to hear of you experience, could you provide us your contact information and we can have someone from our team assist you.

Festa1515

Festa1515Maitland NSW Australia

Solid dishwasher

Was looking a replacement dishwasher with the only 'must have' being a stainless steel front.
Long since stopped buying name brands and now go for cheapest with good reviews, this is one of them.
Sure it is missing little touches like a lift up rack on 1/2 the cutlery basket and a couple of other nice things but does it do the job, yes. Would I pay an extra $500 for the little niceties, nope screw that
Had it for a month now and it is a great washer, pretty quick too if you want it to be and does a good job.
Thoroughly recommend Appliances Online as well, great price and they take the old one away!!

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Ruben R.Euromaid

Thanks so much for the awesome review. We're wrapped you love your dishwasher :)

dan45

dan45AU

Excellent for price

Bought one of these for my rental property. Excellent machine for price.
Looks good in the kitchen and excellent entry level machine. Beats hand washing any day.

Layout is good and Controls easy to use, would recommend for anyone who wants basic no frills dishwasher that works well.

Would recommend

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Ruben R.Euromaid

Glad you love it Dan. The DR14S is one of our most popular models!

James DPerth, WA

Budget friendly price with top of the range performance

Was skeptical when looking at a $399 dishwasher from a brand i hadn't heard of. Was weighing up spending double on a westinghouse or asko or even a miele.
Honestly best decision i ever made, it's been 1 year now, its quieter than my previous asko. cleans better than any miele if had and is more efficient than most of the dishwashers on the market.

1 year of happy washing, would recommend

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Ruben R.Euromaid

Thank you James, we appreciate you taking the time to post this review :-)

James D

3 year update and honestly is still going strong, yes there's the odd cycle where dishes may still be a little dirty but tbh for the money and the quality of washing i would happily buy one again.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi James, thank you for taking the time to leave us an updated review, we are happy to hear you still love your Euromaid dishwasher :)

Luke K

Luke KBrisbane

Terrible, did not clean dishes from day one. No contact from Euromaid

We have owned this dishwasher for around 6 months and have never had it clean our dishes properly. Over 60% of dishes from each wash need to be re-washed or hand washed. Dishes always come out still dirty or covered in dirty residue. No difference on any of the wash settings or with different powders or tablets. I have tried to contact Euromaid via their website on three occasions over the last few months and have not had any return contact. Very dissapponted in the machine especially after all the good online reviews and particularly dissappointed in the service.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Luke, it is really concerning to hear of your experience. Particularly your attempts to contact us for a resolution. We have sent you a private message requesting some further information. Rest assured, we will get this resolved for you. Thanks.

Duchess..

Duchess..Brisbane

Euromaid V Smeg

Our Smeg dishwasher died after just two years but was going to cost more to repair than buy a new one . We bought a Euromaid as it was one of the cheaper ones on the market . I must say it out performs the smog . Is quieter and has a short program that still gets the dishes clean . The filter is very easy to remove and clean. we are very happy with this machine .

Date PurchasedJune 2017

Euromaid by KO ;)

Thanks for the great review, Duchess!!

Noisey

Brand new just had it installed today and the thing is so bloody noisey, I see reviews saying it’s quiet but it’s quite the opposite. Biggest downfall of this product any chance it could be cause it’s brand new or is it just a faulty unit please respond thanks.

Kind regards

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Ruben R.Euromaid

Hey Cody, it definitely sounds unusual. As you say, this model gets lots of reviews and the majority of them mention how quiet it is! Is it just the general operating noise of is it something more prominent? Thanks.

Reccomend

Can someone please reccomend a good dishwasher detergent or powder or tablets
as we have just purchased a new DS14S and haven't used it as of yet so unable to comment on whether I like it or not what brand does Euromaid reccomend I use in this model machine

Date PurchasedJuly 2018

Taj

TajPerth

Good happy buyer

Bought yesterday from appliancesonline...not attended call on delivery time but they still patient and delivered next day by leaving delivery message...satisfied with delivery...no damage ..so for working great..clean dishes good...also there is sponge bottom to absorb excess water..enough wash programs..like the quick wash cycle...but looking old style...but happy with the purchase..

Date PurchasedJune 2018

Thanks, Taj! :)

Timmarshall

TimmarshallSydney, NSW

Avoid - keeps breaking down

I strongly advise avoiding this machine. Save a little longer and buy from a more reputable brand. This machine keeps letting us down and it's a real pain making ourselves available for a technician each time. We are busy people with a family and we just don't have the time to keep waiting for technicians who ALWAYS have to visit twice as they never have the parts first time.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Tim, so sorry this has been your experience. It certainly doesn't match with our customer care values. We have sent you a direct message. Thanks.

Gracie

Gracie

Great value dishwasher

Really good value for money. Washes dishes well, but does not dry them well unfortunately. But okay if you have time to open the door and let them air dry for a couple of hours. Not super quiet and occasionally clunks unexpectedly but not noisy enough to be a bother. A better machine than others we have bought for double the price! If you are looking for a reliable dishwasher on a budget you can't go wrong here.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Ruben R.Euromaid

Welcome to the Euromaid team ;)

Clarissa

Clarissaperth

Excellent dishwasher

This is a fantastic dishwasher. It actually works better than my expensive bosch one I bought for another apartment. It dries and washes really well and I usually only use the short cycle. All my plates and everything fit in fine. The only thing is the top rack keeps sliding out on one side.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Ruben R.Euromaid

We love the DR Series! Glad you to do to!

Amanda K

Amanda K

Not great

I have to perfectly clean my dishes before putting them in as my dishes have been coming out the same way they are put in... I have tried different tablets and rinse aid, I have tried the highest washing option with no success... the dishes also don't dry... I downloaded the manual online and followed it step by step and it still doesn't work how I expect it too. Unhappy with the product :(

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Ruben R.Euromaid

Hey Amanda, this sounds really unusual. Can you direct message us your details and we will get in touch with you asap!

See all Euromaid DR14S / DR14W reviews

LegalEagleasked

DR14S (Stainless)

I have the same issue as everyone else - machines does not fill, sits humming, you need to bring forward and empty it CONSTANTLY. What is the issue with this machine?

True B.
True B.

@LegalEagle. Did you find out what the issue was. Does this model have a proven design fault causing water to fill up where it shouldn't.
Many thanks

LegalEagle

Hi True B- have not had time to investigate further - bushfires, then covid, my business being lost etc. They have left a number to call them attaching the message. Please let me know if you speak to them and what they say True B :) Cheers.
- Hi LegalEagle, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, Please contact our customer care team on 1800 444 357 with the model number of your appliance and they will be able to assist you further. Alternatively you can email us at customer.care.ha@glendimplex.com.au

SJN

SJNasked

Hi,

Does anybody know if there is any place for salt? Can you display the picture please?

Hi SJN,

please give us a call so we can discuss over the phone with yourself..1800 444 357 :)

EbonyM

EbonyMasked

DR14S (Stainless)

The dishwasher isn't letting any water in and just humms, it is brand new and just sounds like its draining. we have checked the filters just in case but theres nothing in there. how can we fix this?

Hi Ebony,

Sorry to hear, please call us on 1800 444 357 to discuss :)

Dave
Dave

Ebony did you resolve this, ours is brand new today and doing the same thing...

Billie Harris
Billie Harris

Have you resolved this issue, would love to know as mine has just started doing this and my real estate is shut

See all Euromaid DR14S (Stainless) questions

Get an answer from our members and Euromaid representatives

Compare both Euromaid DR14S / DR14W