Euromaid DR14S (Stainless)

MPNs: 36511944 and DR14S

26 questions from our users

LegalEagleasked
DR14S (Stainless)

I have the same issue as everyone else - machines does not fill, sits humming, you need to bring forward and empty it CONSTANTLY. What is the issue with this machine?

Rachel A.Euromaid

True B.
True B.

@LegalEagle. Did you find out what the issue was. Does this model have a proven design fault causing water to fill up where it shouldn't.
Many thanks

LegalEagle

Hi True B- have not had time to investigate further - bushfires, then covid, my business being lost etc. They have left a number to call them attaching the message. Please let me know if you speak to them and what they say True B :) Cheers.
- Hi LegalEagle, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, Please contact our customer care team on 1800 444 357 with the model number of your appliance and they will be able to assist you further. Alternatively you can email us at customer.care.ha@glendimplex.com.au

SJN
SJNasked

Hi,

Does anybody know if there is any place for salt? Can you display the picture please?

Hi SJN,

please give us a call so we can discuss over the phone with yourself..1800 444 357 :)

EbonyM
EbonyMasked
DR14S (Stainless)

The dishwasher isn't letting any water in and just humms, it is brand new and just sounds like its draining. we have checked the filters just in case but theres nothing in there. how can we fix this?

Hi Ebony,

Sorry to hear, please call us on 1800 444 357 to discuss :)

Dave
Dave

Ebony did you resolve this, ours is brand new today and doing the same thing...

Billie Harris
Billie Harris

Have you resolved this issue, would love to know as mine has just started doing this and my real estate is shut

GGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGasked
DR14S (Stainless)

I was having the same experience as "Robert H" above where my DR14S would turn on but would not fill and stayed like that. I was about to call a technician when I saw the tips from others re tipping the machine forward etc.

It worked!! I am now running it through a couple of cycles before I slide it back into position. Many thanks.

Hi G,

Glad to hear!

Corban R
Corban Rasked
DR14S (Stainless)

My euromaid dr14 has been working perfectly for 18months. Woke up this morning to find it had washed the dishes overnight but was still humming? Now it won’t start a cycle again nor will it stop humming

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Corban, sorry to hear that.

Have you checked there is nothing clogging the hoses?

Please give us a call on 1800 444 357 and we can assist further :)

QB-Lee
QB-Lee

Hi There,

I had this exact problem. This sounds silly but it works: lean the dishwasher as far forward as you can with the door open. Water will spill onto the floor. Once you have all the water out, try running the dish washer again. It worked for me and others if you read through the comments here. Looks like it's a common problem. We bought ours September last year and had this problem three nights ago but after I did this, it fixed it and is working again. Just wonder if I will have to do this every 6 months...

LegalEagle

Mine does it every other day. Appalling product. Should be refunded.

Marika Pasked
DR14S (Stainless)

Hi my Euromaid dishwasher model DW24S constantly heats up unless it is turned off at the Powerpoint. I have put on at bed time and the next morning I have opened the door, it is still hot and steam comes out, not cooling down. I have also turned on Power point and forgotten to put it on wash cycle, opened the door an hour or so later and heat comes out, we hadn't even turned it on.Only connected to coldwater. Could you please advise what could be wrong please? Marika

HI Marika,

That sounds very strange, there may be something wrong with the heating element inside the dishwasher.

Can you please send us a private message with your contact details so we can assist

Hi I need a link to contact Euromaid please

Pearl
Pearlasked
DR14S (Stainless)

Hi, my DC14S doesn’t dry after a wash. I’m wondering why?

Hi Pearl, Please check the following:-
1. Stack the dishwasher according to manual instructions - over stacking can result in dishwashers not drying
2. Please be aware that plastic and Teflon utensils don't dry well in dishwashers and may need to be wiped
3. Check your rinse aid levels - this helps dry dishes
4. Don't empty the dishwasher immediately after finishing the cycle - wait for the appliance to cool down
5. Select a program with a longer duration and this will improve drying performance.
If you try all these troubleshooting steps and your machine still is not drying, call us on 1800 444 357.
Thanks,

Antoinette B
Antoinette Basked
DR14S (Stainless)

Why doesn't the water drain away after a wash?

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Antoinette, Please check that your filters are clean and free of anything that may cause a blockage. Depending on how your dishwasher is installed, if possible, check that your hoses don't have any clinks in them or are blocked with anything that could prevent drainage. If you do these troubleshooting steps and it's still not draining, please private message your details and we'll get a member of our Customer Care team to contact you, or alternatively you can call us on 1800 444 357. Thanks

jackie
jackieasked
DR14S (Stainless)

Can you please tell me where the pump is as we think it is blocked?
thanks

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hey Jackie, can you please call us on 1800 444 357 so that we can assist you further? Thank you.

Chrisasked
DR14S (Stainless)

Hello my dr14s just has the motor sound when I press start but the machine doesn’t actually start . Can you help or let me know who I can contact at Euromaid? thanks .chris

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hey Chris, sorry that this has happened. Can you please contact us on 1800 444 357?

Cherie
Cherie

What was the answer to this please, my DR14W is doing the same thing and is only a few weeks old

Chris

using the wrong dishwasher tablets! use finish only as these don't create too much foam. Pull out your dishwasher and tip it forward. it is trying to drain water. also the wires may be wet underneath due to excessive foam, so once dry the machine will start again.

Robert H
Robert Hasked
DR14S (Stainless)

I purchased a DR14S several months ago. As appears to be a common problem, when I turn it on it is not filling with water but just seems to be stuck in wash mode humming away but no water filling the machine. I have checked all hoses as much as I can, which are not kinked. After a delay, I have been able to book a technician. But is this likely to be an on going issue? Does this model have an inherent fault? If so, how do I get a refund?

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your comments. Short answer is, no. The DR Series is one of our top selling appliances, alongside the WM5 and WM5 in front load washing. It sells well because it is exceptional value for money and is a consistently well performing, reliable product. Unfortunately, like with anything, on occasion things go wrong. We apologise this has been the case with your purchase and trust our technician will rectify your concerns in a timely manner.

Duchess..
Duchess..

I have had no issues with my machine I only usu on economy setting have you tried other settings

geenfietsen
geenfietsen

I have exactly the same problem - doesn't fill with water, makes a humming noise. I checked the hoses and could not find any blockages. Someone below wrote the same thing on 30 June 2018 and the Euromaid reply was that they would PM them, so it's a bit odd that the reply you got is different. Then other people including myself mentioned the same issue. You'll note the same issue is mentioned by different users on 27 March 2018, 6 March 2018, 31 December 2017 in Productreview Q&A. Sounds like it might be a common problem.

Isabel
Isabelasked
DR14S (Stainless)

My DR15S's start button requires pressing multiple times before it will start. Everything else about the machine is perfect, but it always takes about three firm presses for it to start. It's like the button just isn't connecting with the electronics behind it when pushed. We've had the machine six months and it's steadily getting worse. Am I doing something wrong or is the button faulty?

Hey Isabel,

It definitely should not need to be pushed multiple times. Can you send us your contact information please and we will give you a call?

steelo
steelo

Hi Isabel
I find that you need to press and hold the start button until you hear the cycle start - if you press and immediately release the cycle does not start.

Ren
Renasked
DR14S (Stainless)

Machine does not operate, motor seems to doing something but lights are flashing and nothing happening?

lambchops

i just gave a review on my experience using the machine.
i am not a technician.
you need to contact the manufacturer

Hey Ren,

Sorry this has happened.

Please give us a call on 1800 444 357 so that we can assist you.

Thanks!

Sam E
Sam Easked
DR14S (Stainless)

My dishwasher doesnt start i can hear the motor, sounds like its pumping out old water like it normally does but that normally only last a few seconds but now thats all it does Any ideas?

Hey Sam,

Sorry this has happened.

Is the base full with water? We suggest leaving for 24 hours and trying to run it again, if no luck please call us on 1800 444 357.

lambchops

best to follow the advise.the cause could be many things

Lemonade
Lemonadeasked
DR14S (Stainless)

We have just bought the euromaid DR14S dishwasher. It all works well except the kicker at the bottom keeps coming off. Everytime we click it in, it becomes unattached as soon as the door is open fully. It was like this at installation. Is this a fault with our new machine? It’s very annoying. Thanks!

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hmm.. it definitely doesn't sound right. However, rather than arrange a technician to visit, we may be able to assist you better and more quickly if we had a video of the problem. Is it possible to email us a short clip? If not, that is fine. Just call us on 1800 444 357 and we can chat further. Our email address is customercareXhapl.com.au (replace X with @).

Thanks :)

Bakingfan
Bakingfanasked
DR14S (Stainless)

The Euromaid Dr14s Dishwasher's detergent dispenser does not seem to stay closed at the beginning of a cycle. The tablet falls out of the dispenser before the cycle starts. After several times opening and putting it back, is somethings works otherwise I put the tablet on the top rack. Any solution to this please? not sure on age of machine, this is a rental property and I have just recently moved in.

Good mornning!

Sorry to hear this has happened. It sounds like the dispenser may have failed and would need replacing. Are you able to have your property manager get in touch with us?

1800 444 357.

Thanks :)

Jen
Jenasked

Hi,
I have just purchased a Euromaid EBM14S but it didnt come with an installation guide. I can get tthe usual connections through the old hole in the side of the cupboard, but cant get the aquasafe system through. It looks llike it could disconnect at the base of the DW, but I dont want to void the warranty by doing something wrong. Does anyone have any ideas? I've searched onlline to no avail.
Jen (single mum)

Hey Jen,

Welcome to the Euromaid team. Can you provide us your contact information so that we can give you a call to assist you?

Chat soon :)

Robz
Robzasked
DR14S (Stainless)

Help!!! I bought on of these 2 weeks ago. First the water wouldn't go into the machine. It worked eventually but then wouldn't drain. Had it replaced. The new one worked beautifully for 3 washes but has now stopped draining again. I am so over this...it's doing my head in. Any help would be appreciated?

Hey Robz,

Sorry to hear of your experience.

It would be highly unlikely to have two appliances fail out of the box. Can you supply us your contact information and we will get in touch with you ASAP? Either way, we want this resolved for you as soon as possible :)

Yolande
Yolandeasked
DR14S (Stainless)

Yesterday at the end of the cycle the water didn't drain out of the bottom of the machine. this morning when I turned it on it just makes a humming noise and it doesn't start the wash cycle. Any ideas?

Toni
Toni

Hi Yolanda
I had something similar with another dishwasher I had ..
Take out filter & chech that nothing is stuck in drain pipe at bottom .. sometimes an olive pip or similar can get lodged there..
but mine turned out to be that something inside mechanics had sheared off & as it was under warranty still, It was easily repaired ...
hope this helps

Maria
Mariaasked
DR14S (Stainless)

Hi I purchased a dri4s 4 months ago today when I turned it on it is not filling with water just seems to be stuck in wash mode humming away but no water filling the machine. I have checked all hoses are not kinked and water connection is ok please help?

Hi Maria,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing problems.

We would need to discuss this with you over the phone and possibly send a technician to resolve this for you. Please contact our Customer Care Team on 1800 444 357.

Debby
Debby

Mine is doing the exact same thing again I had the same problem a month ago when the technician came it worked and I had to pay $139 now it’s doing it again I can’t afford to keep paying for what seems to be a common problem

Kylie A
Kylie A

Mines doing the exact same thing. Had a tech out he said there was a kink in the hose. No kink this time, filter clean etc. Is there a reset?

See all Euromaid DR14S / DR14W questions

Get an answer from our members and Euromaid representatives

Euromaid DR14S (Stainless)