Euromaid DR14W (White)

MPN: DR14W

33 questions from our users

Robert B.asked

DR14W (White)

No heat. Doesn’t spin, no pressure. Sounds as if Filling up and Does nothing but drain and try to fill. Doesn’t even dry the unit after doing nothing. Followed instructions. Plumber installed it. Ran it on all cycles. What is so hard for a 4 cycle only machine to perform as it was tested by someone somewhere and is brand new. Never been used? I bought mine from Kogan and paid $299 and $170 dollars delivery. What a rort. I even had to wait 4 weeks for the delivery???
It’s not what I expect in2020
Not happy !

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Robert, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, Please contact our customer care team on 1800 444 357 with the model number of your appliance and they will be able to assist you further. Alternatively you can email us at customer.care.ha@glendimplex.com.au

Thanks Rachael, will do.

Roastchicken
Roastchicken

Hi, mine did the same, it was the drain pipe had become partially blocked and I guess water couldn’t drain properly and some had got where it shouldn’t, I cleaned the filter, put some drain unblocking crystals in the bottom and filled with water and it drained and cleared the blockage (you could hear the difference). Then I pulled it out and tipped it forward and some water came out (put towels down first) and then I tried it again and now it works.

Ian W-Pasked

DR14W (White)

How high is the freestanding dishwasher after the top is removed (if it can in fact be removed for under counter installation?

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Ian, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, I am sorry to hear about your experience, can you please send me an email at rachel.anderson@glendimplex.com.au for me to investigate and provide you with assistance as soon as possible

Ian W-P

Hi Rachel. Kogan is selling a Euromaid 600mm freestanding white dishwasher for $299. Unfortunately, they don't quote a model number. It is a 5 wash, 14 place setting if that gives you any clue of which model it is. It is 850mm high that is too high to fit under my counter top so my question is - can I take the top off the machine and if so how high would it be with the top removed?

Hope you can help

Ian Wight-Pickin

lisa
lisa

Once the top is removed will it fit into a 83.5cm Height cavity? What is the height when the top is removed please?

Shell B.

Shell B.asked

Have had my dishwasher just under 2 years and it won’t power on
Someone please help

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Shell, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, Please contact our customer care team on 1800 444 357 with the model number of your appliance and they will be able to assist you further. Alternatively you can email us at customer.care.ha@glendimplex.com.au

Melina I.asked

DR14W (White)

My rinse aid dispenser will only take a very small amount of rinse aid ...a few squirts at the most

Hi Melina,

We can discuss over the phone, so please give us a call on 1800 444 357 :)

Melina I.asked

DR14W (White)

Hi. What's the tablet button for?

Hi Melina,

please give us a call on 1800 444 357 and we can explain over the phone :)

Melina I.

Hi, I don't actually care that much to make a phone call on my lunch break, just thought there was a quick answer. Thanks

John M.

John M.asked

DR14W (White)

Hi, we’ve had the dishwasher for over 3 years now and it’s never missed a beat. Yesterday I went to put a load on and it didn’t power up. I’ve checked the power point, switching the machine on & off, opening and closing the door but nothing changes, no lights on the dash. One thing which I’ve recently noticed is under the handle where you open the door the plastic casing has detached and is loosely rattling around. Any ideas?

Hi John,

sorry to hear, please give us a call on 1800 444 357 to assist :)

Oliver C.asked

DR14W (White)

My dishwasher won’t stop draining. There was water stuck but it has now cleared. I have poured water into the dishwasher to check if clear and it drains fine but then won’t stop. Have tried turning off for a few hours

Hi Oliver,

sorry to hear, please give us a call on 1800 444 357 so we can troubleshoot over the phone with yourself :)

Madeline B.
Madeline B.

this is happening to mine right now. Oliver, what did you have to do to repair it?

Oliver C.

Pull the dishwasher out from under the cabinet and unplug it. Remove all the drawers and tip the dishwasher towards you to drain the water trapped in the back of the unit.(Providing there is no water in the dishwasher). Hold in this position for roughly 30 seconds and that should fix it. Let me know how you go

Rachelle

Rachelleasked

DR14W (White)

Hi! Our dishwasher gets stuck on drying at the end of the cycle and now when we turn t on it’s stuck on dry. I’ve tried unplugging and holding cancel is there any other tricks? We Got it new a few months ago.
Thanks so much for your time and expertise

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi, Can you please check your dishwasher for any blockages? For example, remove and clean the filters, check if the drain hose is sitting under the dishwasher or is kinked in any way. See if any of the lights are flashing and if so please contact us on 1800 444 357 or alternatively you can private message your details and our customer care team will get in touch with you. Thanks.

Hannah B

Hannah Basked

DR14W (White)

Euromaid DR14W, bought in June 2018 from Appliances Online. Again like previous comments I've read below, it is just 'humming' when I turn it on. No water being sucked in? Any ideas?

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hey Hannah, sorry to hear that this has happened. Can you please contact us on 1800 444 357 so that we can assist you further? Thanks!

QB-Lee
QB-Lee

SOLUTION WE'VE FOUND:

Hi There,

I had this exact problem. This sounds silly but it works: lean the dishwasher as far forward as you can with the door open. Water will spill onto the floor. Once you have all the water out, try running the dish washer again. It worked for me and others if you read through the comments here. Looks like it's a common problem. We bought ours September last year and had this problem three nights ago but after I did this, it fixed it and is working again. Just wonder if I will have to do this every 6 months..

Lollyhew

Lollyhewasked

DR14W (White)

Hi, we are looking to buy a euromaid DR14W and have seen that the top can be removed to lessen the height, is this easy to do? We need to raise the dishwasher 10mm but if we do that it won't fit in the space we have. if we can remove the top it would fit

Ruben R.Euromaid

Yes, it is super simple! If you need any assistance you can always call us on 1800 444 357 and we will talk you through it :)

Janine

Janineasked

DR14W (White)

Hello, I am looking at buying the DR14W but the diagram shows it as being 850mm high and 600mm wide but the wording states the opposite! Maybe you should check this and correct it, one of them is wrong. Can you please tell me does this model have a "push" part to the opening mechanism or do you quite literally just pull on it and the door opens?
Awaiting your response
Janine

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Janine, thanks for your question. Can you confirm what diagram you are referring to? The diagram on our website shows height as 850mm and width as 598mm. Depth is 600mm. This information is confirmed on the landing page for this product. To open the door of the appliance you pull on the handle, it is not a push button. Thanks! :)

Ian B

Ian Basked

DR14W (White)

What are the cycle times for the differant settings? More specifically “quick” mine has been going for about 90 mins now, nothing exactly quick

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Ian, the quick setting will run for 58 minutes. Program number 2 is the shortest cycle, suitable for lightly soiled items and will run for 30 minutes. There is also a pre-wash function (program 1) that runs for less than 15 minutes. Both the eco and intensive cycles run in excess of 90 minutes. Thank you.

Penelope

Penelopeasked

DR14W (White)

Dishwasher just delivered. There is a roll of narrow sticky backed foam, sheet of paper illustration shows it going on the bottom of the machine but there is nothing in the installation instruction about this. Is it necessary?

dan45
dan45

Yeah I never installed that. I couldn't figure out what it did either. I thought it may have been spare door seals.

Mine works fine

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Penelope, no. Not necessary. Thank you.

Ecca1

Ecca1asked

DR14W (White)

My water does not seem to be heating up have had unit just over 2 1/2 years. Also seems to be stuck on wash cycle, any help?

monica

monicaasked

DR14W (White)

how do i remove the tabletop to reduce height? there are 2 screws at back i have removed but i am still unable to remove the top

Duchess..
Duchess..

Mine fit as was bought

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Monica, After taking the 2 screws off from the back, you need to push it back and the lift it up ;)

Moresh K

Moresh Kasked

DR14W (White)

Hi. I bought a DR14W dishwasher in late 2015 from appliances online but then realized that the apartment I was renting did not have a provision to setup a dishwasher. It remained in one corner for the past few years and we now bought our own house and I tried installing the dishwasher.

All it does is hums but it does not take on any water. I tried to load some water manually in the dishwasher to test it out and it drains out the water and does nothing again apart from humming.

I have checked and there are no blockages, it is pretty much a brand new dishwasher.

I am quite disappointed as I was looking forward to not use the manual dishwasher any more (also described as yours truly) and even worse I am now also out of warranty :(

Can you give me some advise on how to fix this?

Regards

Leeanne
Leeanne

Turn it off and tip it forward, make sure you have a towel down cause water will leak from it! I had he same issue today and spoke to a tech who suggested this. It worked and got the machine started, but the same thing happened at the end of the cycle and it wouldn’t drain properly. I’d guess there’s a float/sensor problem and the dishwasher doesn’t know when it can stop draining.

This is the second machine to do this to me, and I’ve only had the second one 3 days :(

It’ll be going back for sure.

Hey Moresh,

Can you provide us your contact details and we will get in touch to get this resolved for you.

Thanks.

Pdew
Pdew

Thank you for posting this. I have had my new dr14w for 3 days and I had the same issue after only the 2nd wash.
I tipped it forward and let the water drain out, and now the pump has stopped so I can run a load again.
I'll definitely be in touch with appliances online to have the float

Debbieasked

DR14W (White)

Hello, I would like to purchase this dishwasher. The dimensions nearly fit my kitchen alcove however the height in my gap is 840. The height specification for this model is 850. Can the height be adjusted/reduced to fit the space?
With thanks,

Hey Debbie,

Happy Friday.

Yep, the top is removal and will reduce the overall height by approx. 30mm. Appliances Online stock this model and offer free delivery.

Thanks :)

Debbie

Thank you Euromaid, beaut to know that the top is removable. I am purchasing from Appliances Online - their price is very good, delivery is free & what's more my broken dishwasher will be taken away. Really looking forward to using my new Euromaid DR14W.
Regards,

Taj
Taj

Sorry my kitchen cabinet height is 870mm..it fits perfectly leaving an inch space at top...
Watch this to get better idea...

TKing

TKingasked

DR14W (White)

Hi there :) I am wanting to purchase this dishwasher but the closest spot we can place it is about 2-2.5m away from the sink. Would the hoses reach the basin? How long do they measure? Thanks!

Hi Tking,

The standard hoses measure approximately 1.5m in length. However, you can purchase extensions from Bunnings!

Thanks :)

Deb

I don't think they would be long enough on any make of Dishwasher. but im pretty sure you can buy longer hoses from a Plumbing suppliers

Debasked

DR14W (White)

Hi i have just had a new Kitchen installed in which we have installed a new Euromaid DR14W Freestanding Dishwasher...we had a flood and now my dish washer wont let water into it .some one said it must have a flood cut off switch somewhere is this true ..if so how do i fix it Please?

lambchops
lambchops

if new there must be a current warranty so better to have it inspected by a warranty technition

Hey Deb,

Do you mean that your place was flooded and as a result of the flood the dishwasher now no longer works?

Does the appliance turn on? Can you hear the motor running?

Thanks.

Rob

Robasked

DR14W (White)

what issues are there in connecting the dishwasher to hot water?

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Rob, it would void your warranty. The appliance can only be connected to a cold water inlet.

Thank you.

See all Euromaid DR14S / DR14W questions

Get an answer from our members and Euromaid representatives

Euromaid DR14W (White)