Euromaid DR14S / DR14W

Euromaid DR14S / DR14W Questions & Answers (page 2 of 5)

DR14S (Stainless), DR14W (White)

97 questions from our users

Greg M.asked
DR14S / DR14W

Same problem as everyone else. 3 month old machine sits and hums and does nothing. Wash light stuck on. Switched off at the power outlet overnight and that doesnt even reset it.
The power bill went up $100 over the quarter as well.
Avoid! Buy something more efficient and more reliable.

Amanda
Amanda

Was so disappointed Greg.
I spent 6 months looking at reviews of different machines.
This had so many positive! Hence why I had to add my experience.
And their customer service is revolting! If it breaks again, I'm throwing it out.

Greg M.

Seems the trick to tip it forward to drain whatever water got where it shouldn't be gets the machine working again.
Now i get to look forward to spilling filthy dishwater across the kitchen floor the next time it stops.
I suppose its not really a flaw, its a feature. Extra filthy water across the kitchen so theres an excuse to thouroughly clean at least 3 times a year until the machine dies. Or until the water destroys the cabinet work. Whichever happens first.

True B.
True B.

Hi Greg,
Do you know what the issue is. Is it a design fault and where is the water building up.
Thankyou in advance.

Matty D.
Matty D.asked
DR14S / DR14W

My DR14S has stopped operating, the mains power is on although the on/off indicator does not illuminate, only the dry cycle indicator stays on.
I have cycled the power on and off, at the control panel and the mains socket.
The hoses and filters appear to be free of blockages.

HI Matt,

sorry to hear, please give us a call on 1800 444 357 so we can discuss :)

John M.
John M.asked
DR14W (White)

Hi, we’ve had the dishwasher for over 3 years now and it’s never missed a beat. Yesterday I went to put a load on and it didn’t power up. I’ve checked the power point, switching the machine on & off, opening and closing the door but nothing changes, no lights on the dash. One thing which I’ve recently noticed is under the handle where you open the door the plastic casing has detached and is loosely rattling around. Any ideas?

Hi John,

sorry to hear, please give us a call on 1800 444 357 to assist :)

SJN
SJNasked

Hi,

Does anybody know if there is any place for salt? Can you display the picture please?

Hi SJN,

please give us a call so we can discuss over the phone with yourself..1800 444 357 :)

EbonyM
EbonyMasked
DR14S (Stainless)

The dishwasher isn't letting any water in and just humms, it is brand new and just sounds like its draining. we have checked the filters just in case but theres nothing in there. how can we fix this?

Hi Ebony,

Sorry to hear, please call us on 1800 444 357 to discuss :)

Dave
Dave

Ebony did you resolve this, ours is brand new today and doing the same thing...

Billie Harris
Billie Harris

Have you resolved this issue, would love to know as mine has just started doing this and my real estate is shut

Keith S.
Keith S.asked
DR14S / DR14W

So after going through all the questions I too am experiencing issues with the draining cycle as well as the humming. That idea regarding tilting forward works for the humming but I've done that twice in a week so there is an issue there. What else is there to do for the draining cycle

Hi Keith,

please give us a call on 1800 444 357 so we can try and troubleshoot over the phone with yourself :)

Nisar A.
Nisar A.asked

Hi There

I can see light blinking on but it actually doesn't start ?

Hi Nisar,

Sorry to hear, please call us on 1800 444 357 to troubleshoot with yourself :)

Nisar A.
Nisar A.asked

Hi There

I can see the light blinking on it but it doesn't actually start anymore

Hi Nisar,

sorry to hear, please call us on 1800 444 357 to troubleshoot with yourself :)

Robyn O
Robyn Oasked
DR14S / DR14W

I purchased a EURO DW 14PL 5P S in March 2018. This is the third time since I purchased it that it just runs without filling with water. The first time the warranty guy took 6 weeks to come and look at it, didn't turn it on, took it away for a week and returned it and said nothing was wrong with it. The second time happened about 6 weeks after that and he came out. This time I insisted he turned it on while I was there and he fiddled with it and it worked. It's now doing exactly the same thing. I've tried googling a video of how to clean the filters in case this is the issue but can't find anything online.Can you please direct me on how to resolve this issue without involving the rude warranty repair man. Thanks

Hi Robyn,

Sorry to hear.. can you please call us to walk you through it over the phone.. 1800 444 357

thanks :)

GGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGasked
DR14S (Stainless)

I was having the same experience as "Robert H" above where my DR14S would turn on but would not fill and stayed like that. I was about to call a technician when I saw the tips from others re tipping the machine forward etc.

It worked!! I am now running it through a couple of cycles before I slide it back into position. Many thanks.

Hi G,

Glad to hear!

SarahC
SarahCasked
DR14S / DR14W

Our new house has a euromaid stainless steel dishwasher and I have just noticed the bottom is full of water after a wash cycle having finished a few hours ago. It seems it is not draining. How might I fix this ?

hi sarah,

please call us on 1800 444 357 so we can chat over the phone :)

Oliver C.asked
DR14W (White)

My dishwasher won’t stop draining. There was water stuck but it has now cleared. I have poured water into the dishwasher to check if clear and it drains fine but then won’t stop. Have tried turning off for a few hours

Hi Oliver,

sorry to hear, please give us a call on 1800 444 357 so we can troubleshoot over the phone with yourself :)

Madeline B.
Madeline B.

this is happening to mine right now. Oliver, what did you have to do to repair it?

Oliver C.

Pull the dishwasher out from under the cabinet and unplug it. Remove all the drawers and tip the dishwasher towards you to drain the water trapped in the back of the unit.(Providing there is no water in the dishwasher). Hold in this position for roughly 30 seconds and that should fix it. Let me know how you go

Henryasked
DR14S / DR14W

Does the lid come off to fit under the bench

Hi Henry,

yes it can, the appliance would just be a bit louder

Is it easy to do?

Hi Henry,

it should just lift off, please call us on 1800 444 357 to discuss if not

Georg A.
Georg A.asked
DR14S / DR14W

Hey. My DR14s door latch came away inside and can’t seem to reassemble. Have not been able to find reference to latch assembly. Any ideas please? Cheers!

hi Georg,

sorry to hear, can you please call us on 1800 444 357 so we can discuss over the phone

LegalEagleasked
DR14S / DR14W

We have the same problem again and again. Washer sounds like water is going in, but it isn't. It also does not switch off after a wash but hums and runs. I see this happens to everyone who purchases this machine. Not good Euromaid- that is certainly a product fault. Maybe you should do a recall or offer a free service to all of us as well a trip the the hairdresser to replace lost hair ripped out in grief and frustration. Seriously, Id like help in the meantime and the machine to be serviced free? this isn't acceptable. At all

Hello,

Sorry to hear, as you can see by the reviews customers are generally happy with our products and we do have a very low failure rate.

Can you please provide your contact number so we can assist with your enquiry

Fiona C.
Fiona C.

This is happening to mine too!!!!

Mitch H.Euromaid

Hi Fiona, sorry to hear can you please give us a call on 1800 444 357 to discuss :)

Nat
Natasked
DR14S / DR14W

Hi, my DR14W is running but the dishes aren't getting cleaned. I have cleaned the filter. Any tips on what to do next?

Hi Nat,

sorry to hear, can you please call our customer care team to discuss some troubleshooting steps with yourself 1800 444 357

thanks :)

Marion T
Marion Tasked
DR14S / DR14W

My washing machine keeps humming and won’t wash... is there a hard reset for this? Unplugging it for a few minutes doesn’t work

Hi There,

Brett jenkins
Brett jenkins

Yes had same problem tip dishwasher over and out came a heap of water turned dishwasher on and worked straight away. But then wouldnt finish clean cycle have someone comming to look at it

Corban R
Corban Rasked
DR14S (Stainless)

My euromaid dr14 has been working perfectly for 18months. Woke up this morning to find it had washed the dishes overnight but was still humming? Now it won’t start a cycle again nor will it stop humming

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Corban, sorry to hear that.

Have you checked there is nothing clogging the hoses?

Please give us a call on 1800 444 357 and we can assist further :)

Hi There,

I had this exact problem. This sounds silly but it works: lean the dishwasher as far forward as you can with the door open. Water will spill onto the floor. Once you have all the water out, try running the dish washer again. It worked for me and others if you read through the comments here. Looks like it's a common problem. We bought ours September last year and had this problem three nights ago but after I did this, it fixed it and is working again. Just wonder if I will have to do this every 6 months...

LegalEagle

Mine does it every other day. Appalling product. Should be refunded.

Marika Pasked
DR14S (Stainless)

Hi my Euromaid dishwasher model DW24S constantly heats up unless it is turned off at the Powerpoint. I have put on at bed time and the next morning I have opened the door, it is still hot and steam comes out, not cooling down. I have also turned on Power point and forgotten to put it on wash cycle, opened the door an hour or so later and heat comes out, we hadn't even turned it on.Only connected to coldwater. Could you please advise what could be wrong please? Marika

HI Marika,

That sounds very strange, there may be something wrong with the heating element inside the dishwasher.

Can you please send us a private message with your contact details so we can assist

Hi I need a link to contact Euromaid please

Rachelle
Rachelleasked
DR14W (White)

Hi! Our dishwasher gets stuck on drying at the end of the cycle and now when we turn t on it’s stuck on dry. I’ve tried unplugging and holding cancel is there any other tricks? We Got it new a few months ago.
Thanks so much for your time and expertise

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi, Can you please check your dishwasher for any blockages? For example, remove and clean the filters, check if the drain hose is sitting under the dishwasher or is kinked in any way. See if any of the lights are flashing and if so please contact us on 1800 444 357 or alternatively you can private message your details and our customer care team will get in touch with you. Thanks.

Get an answer from our members and Euromaid representatives

Euromaid DR14S / DR14W