Euromaid DR14S / DR14W

Euromaid DR14S / DR14W Questions & Answers (page 3 of 5)

DR14S (Stainless), DR14W (White)

97 questions from our users

Neil C
Neil Casked
DR14S / DR14W

I seem to have lost my operating manual. Where can i get a replacement? Can't find one to download. Thanks!

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Neil, Please private message your email details and we will send you a copy of your manual. Otherwise please email customercare@hapl.com.au and request the manual to be sent to you. Thanks.

Pearl
Pearlasked
DR14S (Stainless)

Hi, my DC14S doesn’t dry after a wash. I’m wondering why?

Hi Pearl, Please check the following:-
1. Stack the dishwasher according to manual instructions - over stacking can result in dishwashers not drying
2. Please be aware that plastic and Teflon utensils don't dry well in dishwashers and may need to be wiped
3. Check your rinse aid levels - this helps dry dishes
4. Don't empty the dishwasher immediately after finishing the cycle - wait for the appliance to cool down
5. Select a program with a longer duration and this will improve drying performance.
If you try all these troubleshooting steps and your machine still is not drying, call us on 1800 444 357.
Thanks,

Gavin
Gavinasked
DR14S / DR14W

Hi my euromaid bg14bm dose not empty the water filters do not seem to be bloked was gwtting error code 1.2 and 4. Any help?

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Gavin, We need to investigate this further. Please private message your contact details and a member of the Customer Care Team will call you or alternatively you can call us on 1800 444 357. Thanks

Antoinette B
Antoinette Basked
DR14S (Stainless)

Why doesn't the water drain away after a wash?

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Antoinette, Please check that your filters are clean and free of anything that may cause a blockage. Depending on how your dishwasher is installed, if possible, check that your hoses don't have any clinks in them or are blocked with anything that could prevent drainage. If you do these troubleshooting steps and it's still not draining, please private message your details and we'll get a member of our Customer Care team to contact you, or alternatively you can call us on 1800 444 357. Thanks

jackie
jackieasked
DR14S (Stainless)

Can you please tell me where the pump is as we think it is blocked?
thanks

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hey Jackie, can you please call us on 1800 444 357 so that we can assist you further? Thank you.

Hannah B
Hannah Basked
DR14W (White)

Euromaid DR14W, bought in June 2018 from Appliances Online. Again like previous comments I've read below, it is just 'humming' when I turn it on. No water being sucked in? Any ideas?

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hey Hannah, sorry to hear that this has happened. Can you please contact us on 1800 444 357 so that we can assist you further? Thanks!

QB-Lee
QB-Lee

SOLUTION WE'VE FOUND:

Hi There,

I had this exact problem. This sounds silly but it works: lean the dishwasher as far forward as you can with the door open. Water will spill onto the floor. Once you have all the water out, try running the dish washer again. It worked for me and others if you read through the comments here. Looks like it's a common problem. We bought ours September last year and had this problem three nights ago but after I did this, it fixed it and is working again. Just wonder if I will have to do this every 6 months..

Lollyhew
Lollyhewasked
DR14W (White)

Hi, we are looking to buy a euromaid DR14W and have seen that the top can be removed to lessen the height, is this easy to do? We need to raise the dishwasher 10mm but if we do that it won't fit in the space we have. if we can remove the top it would fit

Ruben R.Euromaid

Yes, it is super simple! If you need any assistance you can always call us on 1800 444 357 and we will talk you through it :)

Janine
Janineasked
DR14W (White)

Hello, I am looking at buying the DR14W but the diagram shows it as being 850mm high and 600mm wide but the wording states the opposite! Maybe you should check this and correct it, one of them is wrong. Can you please tell me does this model have a "push" part to the opening mechanism or do you quite literally just pull on it and the door opens?
Awaiting your response
Janine

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Janine, thanks for your question. Can you confirm what diagram you are referring to? The diagram on our website shows height as 850mm and width as 598mm. Depth is 600mm. This information is confirmed on the landing page for this product. To open the door of the appliance you pull on the handle, it is not a push button. Thanks! :)

Ian B
Ian Basked
DR14W (White)

What are the cycle times for the differant settings? More specifically “quick” mine has been going for about 90 mins now, nothing exactly quick

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Ian, the quick setting will run for 58 minutes. Program number 2 is the shortest cycle, suitable for lightly soiled items and will run for 30 minutes. There is also a pre-wash function (program 1) that runs for less than 15 minutes. Both the eco and intensive cycles run in excess of 90 minutes. Thank you.

Jay H
Jay Hasked
DR14S / DR14W

Hi ive just bought the Euromaid BG14BM im in a rental and the existing hose doest fit the water hose on the dishwasher, it looks like they are the same size. Any idea of what connectors i can use to hook it up?

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Jay, the cold water connection is 3/4 - standard size. We would suggest using the hose provided with the new appliance.

Chrisasked
DR14S (Stainless)

Hello my dr14s just has the motor sound when I press start but the machine doesn’t actually start . Can you help or let me know who I can contact at Euromaid? thanks .chris

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hey Chris, sorry that this has happened. Can you please contact us on 1800 444 357?

Thank you.

Cherie
Cherie

What was the answer to this please, my DR14W is doing the same thing and is only a few weeks old

Chris

using the wrong dishwasher tablets! use finish only as these don't create too much foam. Pull out your dishwasher and tip it forward. it is trying to drain water. also the wires may be wet underneath due to excessive foam, so once dry the machine will start again.

Penelope
Penelopeasked
DR14W (White)

Dishwasher just delivered. There is a roll of narrow sticky backed foam, sheet of paper illustration shows it going on the bottom of the machine but there is nothing in the installation instruction about this. Is it necessary?

dan45
dan45

Yeah I never installed that. I couldn't figure out what it did either. I thought it may have been spare door seals.

Mine works fine

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Penelope, no. Not necessary. Thank you.

Ecca1
Ecca1asked
DR14W (White)

My water does not seem to be heating up have had unit just over 2 1/2 years. Also seems to be stuck on wash cycle, any help?

monica
monicaasked
DR14W (White)

how do i remove the tabletop to reduce height? there are 2 screws at back i have removed but i am still unable to remove the top

Mine fit as was bought

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Monica, After taking the 2 screws off from the back, you need to push it back and the lift it up ;)

Robert H
Robert Hasked
DR14S (Stainless)

I purchased a DR14S several months ago. As appears to be a common problem, when I turn it on it is not filling with water but just seems to be stuck in wash mode humming away but no water filling the machine. I have checked all hoses as much as I can, which are not kinked. After a delay, I have been able to book a technician. But is this likely to be an on going issue? Does this model have an inherent fault? If so, how do I get a refund?

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your comments. Short answer is, no. The DR Series is one of our top selling appliances, alongside the WM5 and WM5 in front load washing. It sells well because it is exceptional value for money and is a consistently well performing, reliable product. Unfortunately, like with anything, on occasion things go wrong. We apologise this has been the case with your purchase and trust our technician will rectify your concerns in a timely manner.

Thanks.

Duchess..

I have had no issues with my machine I only usu on economy setting have you tried other settings

geenfietsen
geenfietsen

I have exactly the same problem - doesn't fill with water, makes a humming noise. I checked the hoses and could not find any blockages. Someone below wrote the same thing on 30 June 2018 and the Euromaid reply was that they would PM them, so it's a bit odd that the reply you got is different. Then other people including myself mentioned the same issue. You'll note the same issue is mentioned by different users on 27 March 2018, 6 March 2018, 31 December 2017 in Productreview Q&A. Sounds like it might be a common problem.

NPandTP
NPandTPasked
DR14S / DR14W

Is there anyway that I can mute the beeping sound that comes on after the cycle is done? I have an EBM14S model. Thank you.

Good morning,

To do this you need to press and hold the Half Load / Tablet Detergent key for 5 seconds until S:03 appears. You can then toggle by pressing the Half Load / Tablet Detergent key: off, s:01 Low, S:02 Medium and S:03 High. Once completed, wait for the appliance to exit the menu automatically.

NM Invest
NM Investasked
DR14S / DR14W

What is the difference between Euromaid GDS14 and the Euromaid DR14S?

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi! Just a slight difference in fascia design. The GDS14 is also not a Euromaid branded product, thanks :)

Moresh K
Moresh Kasked
DR14W (White)

Hi. I bought a DR14W dishwasher in late 2015 from appliances online but then realized that the apartment I was renting did not have a provision to setup a dishwasher. It remained in one corner for the past few years and we now bought our own house and I tried installing the dishwasher.

All it does is hums but it does not take on any water. I tried to load some water manually in the dishwasher to test it out and it drains out the water and does nothing again apart from humming.

I have checked and there are no blockages, it is pretty much a brand new dishwasher.

I am quite disappointed as I was looking forward to not use the manual dishwasher any more (also described as yours truly) and even worse I am now also out of warranty :(

Can you give me some advise on how to fix this?

Regards

Leeanne
Leeanne

Turn it off and tip it forward, make sure you have a towel down cause water will leak from it! I had he same issue today and spoke to a tech who suggested this. It worked and got the machine started, but the same thing happened at the end of the cycle and it wouldn’t drain properly. I’d guess there’s a float/sensor problem and the dishwasher doesn’t know when it can stop draining.

This is the second machine to do this to me, and I’ve only had the second one 3 days :(

It’ll be going back for sure.

Hey Moresh,

Can you provide us your contact details and we will get in touch to get this resolved for you.

Thanks.

Pdew
Pdew

Thank you for posting this. I have had my new dr14w for 3 days and I had the same issue after only the 2nd wash.
I tipped it forward and let the water drain out, and now the pump has stopped so I can run a load again.
I'll definitely be in touch with appliances online to have the float

Debbieasked
DR14W (White)

Hello, I would like to purchase this dishwasher. The dimensions nearly fit my kitchen alcove however the height in my gap is 840. The height specification for this model is 850. Can the height be adjusted/reduced to fit the space?
With thanks,

Hey Debbie,

Happy Friday.

Yep, the top is removal and will reduce the overall height by approx. 30mm. Appliances Online stock this model and offer free delivery.

Debbie

Thank you Euromaid, beaut to know that the top is removable. I am purchasing from Appliances Online - their price is very good, delivery is free & what's more my broken dishwasher will be taken away. Really looking forward to using my new Euromaid DR14W.
Regards,

Taj
Taj

Sorry my kitchen cabinet height is 870mm..it fits perfectly leaving an inch space at top...
Watch this to get better idea...

TKing
TKingasked
DR14W (White)

Hi there :) I am wanting to purchase this dishwasher but the closest spot we can place it is about 2-2.5m away from the sink. Would the hoses reach the basin? How long do they measure? Thanks!

Hi Tking,

The standard hoses measure approximately 1.5m in length. However, you can purchase extensions from Bunnings!

Deb
Deb

I don't think they would be long enough on any make of Dishwasher. but im pretty sure you can buy longer hoses from a Plumbing suppliers

Get an answer from our members and Euromaid representatives

Euromaid DR14S / DR14W