Euromaid DR14S / DR14W

Euromaid DR14S / DR14W Questions & Answers (page 4 of 5)

DR14S (Stainless), DR14W (White)

97 questions from our users

Isabel
Isabelasked
DR14S (Stainless)

My DR15S's start button requires pressing multiple times before it will start. Everything else about the machine is perfect, but it always takes about three firm presses for it to start. It's like the button just isn't connecting with the electronics behind it when pushed. We've had the machine six months and it's steadily getting worse. Am I doing something wrong or is the button faulty?

Hey Isabel,

It definitely should not need to be pushed multiple times. Can you send us your contact information please and we will give you a call?

steelo
steelo

Hi Isabel
I find that you need to press and hold the start button until you hear the cycle start - if you press and immediately release the cycle does not start.

Gailasked
DR14S / DR14W

Can you please tell me where the Rinse Aid indicator light is on Model EBM14S? It's brand new and just installed.

Hi Gail,

The indicator is on located on the rinse aid compartment.

Gail

Thank you but I’m sorry there is no indicator on the rinse aid compartment even though the picture in the manual shows one! Also I think it’s very poor that a manual wasn’t supplied with dishwasher and I had to download it.

Ren
Renasked
DR14S (Stainless)

Machine does not operate, motor seems to doing something but lights are flashing and nothing happening?

lambchops

i just gave a review on my experience using the machine.
i am not a technician.
you need to contact the manufacturer

Hey Ren,

Sorry this has happened.

Please give us a call on 1800 444 357 so that we can assist you.

Thanks!

Deb
Debasked
DR14W (White)

Hi i have just had a new Kitchen installed in which we have installed a new Euromaid DR14W Freestanding Dishwasher...we had a flood and now my dish washer wont let water into it .some one said it must have a flood cut off switch somewhere is this true ..if so how do i fix it Please?

lambchops

if new there must be a current warranty so better to have it inspected by a warranty technition

Hey Deb,

Do you mean that your place was flooded and as a result of the flood the dishwasher now no longer works?

Does the appliance turn on? Can you hear the motor running?

Sam E
Sam Easked
DR14S (Stainless)

My dishwasher doesnt start i can hear the motor, sounds like its pumping out old water like it normally does but that normally only last a few seconds but now thats all it does Any ideas?

Hey Sam,

Sorry this has happened.

Is the base full with water? We suggest leaving for 24 hours and trying to run it again, if no luck please call us on 1800 444 357.

lambchops

best to follow the advise.the cause could be many things

Rob
Robasked
DR14W (White)

what issues are there in connecting the dishwasher to hot water?

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Rob, it would void your warranty. The appliance can only be connected to a cold water inlet.

Amanda S
Amanda Sasked
DR14W (White)

So obviously the DR14W are all faulty then cause mine is doing the same turns on and hear a humming sound and it wont load water, have checked all hoses and drains only had it about a month. Any ideas?

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Amanda, that does sound odd, so that we can go through some troubleshooting can you please call us on 1800-444-357?

Marpal
Marpal

Mine did that but seemed to fix itself, now it's doing it again. Did you fix yours?

Leeanne
Leeanne

Yup. I’m on my second one with the same issue. It doesn’t know when to stop draining!

Vanessa P
Vanessa Pasked
DR14W (White)

I have a DR14W. I have checked all the hoses etc. it turns on you can hear the motor but it doesn’t wash anything. Bought it September last year. Is there a hard reset I can do to reboot it or something? I’m not paying a technician to come out and look I’ll just buy a different one. Not happy it’s only just over 12 monthsod.

Erick C
Erick C

They have a two year warranty. I called them out, and got mine fixed, after a while.

Hey Vanessa,

Sorry to hear this has happened. It is difficult to diagnose without seeing the machine. However, if you give us a call our customer care team would be happy to help you. You also have a 2 year warranty, so if they are unable to resolve it for you, they will arrange a technician.

1800 444 357

Vanfan217
Vanfan217asked
DR14W (White)

We have the dr14w that was bought 14/4/16.
It has been working ok at the start but we had an issue last night.
We put it on approx 9pm & went to bed. I woke up at 1am to find it was still going in wash cycle & was boiling hot to touch. I turned it off and opened it. It had chemical smelling water (yellow) at the bottom that wouldn't drain. The smell was very strong. We hadn't changed brand of tablet nor put anything out of the ordinary in it. The filters are clean. I contacted a service call to be made but this afternoon we decided to try & fix it. We put it on pre-wash & it drained properly. We then put it on heavy duty & it worked. I have cancelled the service call as I can't afford to pay someone to come out and tell me "it's fine" even when it is in warranty. Will this happen again? Why did it get that hot? What would have been that chemical yellow smelly liquid? Why was it on for almost 5hrs?

If someone were to come out, would they charge as it is still in warranty?

Hi!

Sorry to hear this has happened. If the appliance is under warranty and it is deemed to be a manufacturing fault, then there would be no charge. The fault you describe sounds very unusual and we strongly suggest arranging a Euromaid technician to attend asap.

Craig C
Craig Casked
DR14S / DR14W

Where is the float located in the DC14S? The dishwasher is stuck on draining, have left it for over 2 hours and the machine just hums away, I have checked for blockages and found nothing. I have filled the base with water and it drains without problems. What else could be wrong?

Hi Craig,

The float is in the base of the appliance, under the tub. It is difficult to ascertain the cause of the symptoms without citing. We would suggest please calling us on 1800 444 357 so that we can arrange a technicians visit.

Lemonade
Lemonadeasked
DR14S (Stainless)

We have just bought the euromaid DR14S dishwasher. It all works well except the kicker at the bottom keeps coming off. Everytime we click it in, it becomes unattached as soon as the door is open fully. It was like this at installation. Is this a fault with our new machine? It’s very annoying. Thanks!

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hmm.. it definitely doesn't sound right. However, rather than arrange a technician to visit, we may be able to assist you better and more quickly if we had a video of the problem. Is it possible to email us a short clip? If not, that is fine. Just call us on 1800 444 357 and we can chat further. Our email address is customercareXhapl.com.au (replace X with @).

Thanks :)

Bakingfan
Bakingfanasked
DR14S (Stainless)

The Euromaid Dr14s Dishwasher's detergent dispenser does not seem to stay closed at the beginning of a cycle. The tablet falls out of the dispenser before the cycle starts. After several times opening and putting it back, is somethings works otherwise I put the tablet on the top rack. Any solution to this please? not sure on age of machine, this is a rental property and I have just recently moved in.

Good mornning!

Sorry to hear this has happened. It sounds like the dispenser may have failed and would need replacing. Are you able to have your property manager get in touch with us?

1800 444 357.

Thanks :)

Jen
Jenasked

Hi,
I have just purchased a Euromaid EBM14S but it didnt come with an installation guide. I can get tthe usual connections through the old hole in the side of the cupboard, but cant get the aquasafe system through. It looks llike it could disconnect at the base of the DW, but I dont want to void the warranty by doing something wrong. Does anyone have any ideas? I've searched onlline to no avail.
Jen (single mum)

Hey Jen,

Welcome to the Euromaid team. Can you provide us your contact information so that we can give you a call to assist you?

Chat soon :)

Robz
Robzasked
DR14S (Stainless)

Help!!! I bought on of these 2 weeks ago. First the water wouldn't go into the machine. It worked eventually but then wouldn't drain. Had it replaced. The new one worked beautifully for 3 washes but has now stopped draining again. I am so over this...it's doing my head in. Any help would be appreciated?

Hey Robz,

Sorry to hear of your experience.

It would be highly unlikely to have two appliances fail out of the box. Can you supply us your contact information and we will get in touch with you ASAP? Either way, we want this resolved for you as soon as possible :)

Yolande
Yolandeasked
DR14S (Stainless)

Yesterday at the end of the cycle the water didn't drain out of the bottom of the machine. this morning when I turned it on it just makes a humming noise and it doesn't start the wash cycle. Any ideas?

Hi Yolanda
I had something similar with another dishwasher I had ..
Take out filter & chech that nothing is stuck in drain pipe at bottom .. sometimes an olive pip or similar can get lodged there..
but mine turned out to be that something inside mechanics had sheared off & as it was under warranty still, It was easily repaired ...
hope this helps

Avalonia
Avaloniaasked

I have recently purchased a Euromaid DW 14 W
-installation quite easy and dishes so far coming out very clean.
However I've only used it twice , once on Eco cycle and once on the 58 minute cycle.
My problem is even though I am using Finish powder and Rinse Aid , the red light ( on the rinse aid indicator remains red) which I would have thought means there is no rinse aid in machine! There is plenty of rinse aid in the correct dispenser ??? What is the problem ???
Also even on the 2 different cycles I've used so far some items are still quite wet.
I've tried opening door straightaway then next time left door shut for over 15 minutes but still things still wet.
What is the correct procedure?

Hi Avalonia,

Thanks for the review.

In response to your queries:

1. The rinse aid dispenser will take about half a regular bottle of rinse aid, please continue to fill it until it is full
2. We recommend leaving the door closed for a minimum of 30 minutes to ensure your dishes are dried by the residual heat

Hope this information helps! :)

Hi Avalonia
Maybe contact the retailer from where you bought the machine from... or I find google is pretty good too .
I havnt had any probs with mine .. touch wood

Admin
Admin

I thought the rinse aid light on meant there is adequate rinse aid in the machine, like how the tablet light is lit when press the tablet button to let the machine know you are using a tablet and not powder in your machine. I leave the machine shut until it is finished and the dry button is lit, then dry bottoms of upended cups/mugs with a teatowel and leave the door open for 30 mins or so before emptying the machine. That usually ensures everything is completely dry and cool to touch before emptying.

Fran
Franasked
DR14W (White)

Hi I bought a euromaid dishwasher four months ago love it but the green light on tablet button doesnt glow anymore. Thank you. Please advise?

Hey Fran!
'
Glad to hear you love your new Euromaid! :)

If the light is out then we may need to arrange a technician to come and rectify this for you. Please get in touch to arrange this on 1800 444 357.

Gerry22
Gerry22asked
DR14S / DR14W

If I order today can it be delivered today?

Hey Gerry22,

We don't sell direct to the public. Please visit our website for your nearest retailer :)

Maria
Mariaasked
DR14S (Stainless)

Hi I purchased a dri4s 4 months ago today when I turned it on it is not filling with water just seems to be stuck in wash mode humming away but no water filling the machine. I have checked all hoses are not kinked and water connection is ok please help?

Hi Maria,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing problems.

We would need to discuss this with you over the phone and possibly send a technician to resolve this for you. Please contact our Customer Care Team on 1800 444 357.

Debby
Debby

Mine is doing the exact same thing again I had the same problem a month ago when the technician came it worked and I had to pay $139 now it’s doing it again I can’t afford to keep paying for what seems to be a common problem

Kylie A
Kylie A

Mines doing the exact same thing. Had a tech out he said there was a kink in the hose. No kink this time, filter clean etc. Is there a reset?

Lana
Lanaasked
DR14W (White)

Hi, I am wondering why it is only possible to connect to cold tap only? Is it because the hoses or any other mechanisms cannot withstand it? Or is an energy efficiency recommendation? In other words I would like to know if I may disregard this condition without risking the machine's integrity and our safety. Considering that it would cost heaps for me to drill the cupboard and re-do the taps plus considering that the first couple of litres from any resting hot tap are cold anyway.
Thanks and regards
Lana

Hi Lana,

Unfortunately, this appliance cannot be connected to a hot water inlet. For the appliance to be covered under warranty and consumer guarantees, the appliance must be installed to manufactures specification.

Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Euromaid representatives

Euromaid DR14S / DR14W