Euromaid DR14S / DR14W

Euromaid DR14S / DR14W (page 2 of 4)

DR14S (Stainless), DR14W (White)

• Internal Layout
Duchess..

Duchess..Brisbane

Euromaid V Smeg

Our Smeg dishwasher died after just two years but was going to cost more to repair than buy a new one . We bought a Euromaid as it was one of the cheaper ones on the market . I must say it out performs the smog . Is quieter and has a short program that still gets the dishes clean . The filter is very easy to remove and clean. we are very happy with this machine .

Date PurchasedJune 2017

Euromaid by KO ;)

Thanks for the great review, Duchess!!

Tina

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.

I've had this dishwasher for about 2.5 years now. For the first 12 months she was little gem. Efficient, did the job required with a minimum of fuss. But now? Well I liken her to a belligerent teenager being forced to do her sisters washing up chores for no extra pocket money. She doesn't clean particularly carefully, is a bit slapdash about the whole thing really. And Mum has to wash many of the dishes by hand after she has 'finished'. Essentially this little Euromaidan needs an attitude readjustment.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Ruben R.Euromaid

Oh dear :( Tina, we would love to help with the 'adjustment'. Can you provide your contact information so we can assist you further? Thanks :)

Tina

Sure....is this the best forum for that? And thank you!!!

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Tina, we have sent you a private message.

Adam

AdamNew South Wales, 2560

Great price and cleans really well

This dishwasher cost me half that of the last brand that I had, and it washes just as well. It has good racks to fit just about anything, and I really like how I can change the settings if I am using a table instead of powder. It's very quiet and everything comes out nice and clean, it also dries well.

Ruben R.Euromaid

We love reviews from our happy customers, thanks, Adam!

Noisey

Brand new just had it installed today and the thing is so bloody noisey, I see reviews saying it’s quiet but it’s quite the opposite. Biggest downfall of this product any chance it could be cause it’s brand new or is it just a faulty unit please respond thanks.

Kind regards

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hey Cody, it definitely sounds unusual. As you say, this model gets lots of reviews and the majority of them mention how quiet it is! Is it just the general operating noise of is it something more prominent? Thanks.

Lil K

Lil KBallarat

So quiet

Finally replaced our old noisy dishwasher. We had never purchased this brand before but we were pleasantly surprised. This dishwasher is Whisper quiet and provides a perfect clean every time. Can highly recommend Euromaid, will definitely replace other items in our kitchen with this brand. Value for money and stylish design

Ruben R.Euromaid

Great to get your feedback. The DR series is hugely popular and great value! :)

Reccomend

Can someone please reccomend a good dishwasher detergent or powder or tablets
as we have just purchased a new DS14S and haven't used it as of yet so unable to comment on whether I like it or not what brand does Euromaid reccomend I use in this model machine

Mark Stephens

Mark StephensNorth West, QLD

One of cheapest on market but works like a dream

I didn't have to sacrifice quality for price in this case. The machine is circa 18 months old and functions well. It is not too noisy.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Ruben R.Euromaid

Thanks for the review, Mark!

Taj

TajPerth

Good happy buyer

Bought yesterday from appliancesonline...not attended call on delivery time but they still patient and delivered next day by leaving delivery message...satisfied with delivery...no damage ..so for working great..clean dishes good...also there is sponge bottom to absorb excess water..enough wash programs..like the quick wash cycle...but looking old style...but happy with the purchase..

Date PurchasedJune 2018

Thanks, Taj! :)

Timmarshall

TimmarshallSydney, NSW

Avoid - keeps breaking down

I strongly advise avoiding this machine. Save a little longer and buy from a more reputable brand. This machine keeps letting us down and it's a real pain making ourselves available for a technician each time. We are busy people with a family and we just don't have the time to keep waiting for technicians who ALWAYS have to visit twice as they never have the parts first time.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Tim, so sorry this has been your experience. It certainly doesn't match with our customer care values. We have sent you a direct message. Thanks.

ToneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Probably the best value dishwasher available in Australia today.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Ruben R.Euromaid

Thanks for taking the time to jump online and leave a review!

Excellent ..Great Value ...Does a Great Job

Excellent, Great Value, Does a Great Job .I would recommend to anybody, quiet ,simple to use and I didn't spend a fortune on it either around $350 I found this Machine to be Easy to use ...Don't need a uni degree to operate it ..washes well. Dissolves table well. doesn't leave a residue on dishes either ...Great Value for the Money

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Ruben R.Euromaid

Hey Deb, thanks for the great review!! :)

Gracie

Gracie

Great value dishwasher

Really good value for money. Washes dishes well, but does not dry them well unfortunately. But okay if you have time to open the door and let them air dry for a couple of hours. Not super quiet and occasionally clunks unexpectedly but not noisy enough to be a bother. A better machine than others we have bought for double the price! If you are looking for a reliable dishwasher on a budget you can't go wrong here.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Ruben R.Euromaid

Welcome to the Euromaid team ;)

steelo

steeloNewcastle

Great value dishwasher that works

Bought this dishwasher online in June 2017 for just under $300 brand new. It is the second one of this model I have had as the first was such good value (it was installed in a rental property). The product is well built with a good finish and is easy to install and operate. The keep it simple principle works here! The dishes are clean and maintenance is also easy (i.e. cleaning the filter). The dishwasher is a little noisier than the previous Bosch product but it is not so loud as to be an issue - and at about 1/3 the price it is great value!

Date PurchasedJune 2017

Love the review! :)

Clarissa

Clarissaperth

Excellent dishwasher

This is a fantastic dishwasher. It actually works better than my expensive bosch one I bought for another apartment. It dries and washes really well and I usually only use the short cycle. All my plates and everything fit in fine. The only thing is the top rack keeps sliding out on one side.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Ruben R.Euromaid

We love the DR Series! Glad you to do to!

lambchops

lambchopsbrisbane

highly under rated machine

the machine is a lot quieter than our previous machine that wears a know brand.
i found a lot of parts exactly the same as the big brand washer we had so i kept some for spares.
this proves a lot of the parts come from the same factory in china as the part numbers match.
why pay more when this washer does a fantastic job quietly.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Ruben R.Euromaid

Welcome to the Euromaid team!

Amanda K

Amanda K

Not great

I have to perfectly clean my dishes before putting them in as my dishes have been coming out the same way they are put in... I have tried different tablets and rinse aid, I have tried the highest washing option with no success... the dishes also don't dry... I downloaded the manual online and followed it step by step and it still doesn't work how I expect it too. Unhappy with the product :(

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Ruben R.Euromaid

Hey Amanda, this sounds really unusual. Can you direct message us your details and we will get in touch with you asap!

Mrs Customer

Mrs Customer

All the basics!

We purchased this one and thought it had a time delay start. It does not. Looks good, easy to install and my husband and I carried it up 3 flights of stairs. Cleans up nicely and stands up to messy husband and dried on food. A bit loud, but not bad for the price. Good value for money, and all the basics!

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Ruben R.Euromaid

Thanks for jumping online and leaving us a review. We appreciate it! Congratulations on your purchase :)

Erick CLockyer Valley, Queensland

It has worked well for 18 months but now the door wont close

This is one of the cheapest Dishwasher options, and it suits me well. It washes the dishes, at varying quality depending on what powder or tablets I use. I guess it's the powder that makes the difference there.
It isn't too noisy, so no complaints there.
Basically a good machine with no hassles until the other day (Friday night). The door won't close and latch.. so I can't use it.

It may be something very simple, but I can't work out what to do. Just waiting for Euromaid to reply to my email for support, as it is within the 2 year warranty..

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Erick C

One week later, 10th Nov. Still waiting. My first contact to Euromaid on 4th Nov (via website contact) was answered on 9th Nov.

Erick C

I am looking forward to hearing something. Thomson Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, Gatton 4343 are the nearest service agents to me, and have my details, just waiting for authorisation from you.

khoogeelong

Disappointed

7 days after installation, the knurled portion of the water inlet hose detached from the hose. About 2 weeks after I first made contact with the manufacturer (during which time 6 or 7 more calls were made and the standard reply was waiting from the technical department) before I was told that the hose was not cover under warranty because it had snapped. What was most frustrating was that the manufacturer had dismissed the claim for warranty based on a photograph I had sent to them. There was no testing of the hose or close up scrutinizing of the hose.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
khoo

I had e-mailed your Customer Care Team on the 26/10/2017 , till todate have not had a reply.
Your Customer Care Team do have my phone number.

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Khoo, we have sent you a private message.

Lina.L

Lina.LQueensland

Great & affordable Dishwasher

The unit is great, I've had no issues with it at all and my dishes come out clean and dry. Installation was easy and straight forward. Can fit a decent amount of dishes in there. Only one minor issue with putting light cups, containers etc is that the water can sometimes tip them right side up and ends up full of dishwashing water so have to rewash them. I've learnt to anchor them down with other dishes and that works fine. Apart from that, it's great. Not that noisy, pretty standard I would say. Good, affordable unit.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
See all Euromaid DR14S / DR14W reviews

Coogeemattasked

DR14S / DR14W

Hi. I just bought DRW14 second hand from a builder renovating an apartment. Only $50.
I’m running it now, empty, before disconnecting my 15 year old broken Miele. Has drained then filled and now washing. Tips so far is run with top quality tablets, rinse plates thoroughly, clean fitter regularly. Any other tips? Any tips on installing?Looks straightforward. Thanks. Matt

Coralie
Coralie

It is best if you use it on the hottest setting as I noticed many reviews complaining of not drying completely. This will be eliminated if used on highest setting. Brilliant machine!

Coogeematt

Up and running. Ran it on quick 60 degree setting. Wow. Everything came out beautifully. Just as good as our broken Miele did. But the Miele was 15 years old. It seems this one couldn’t be older than 5 years since first manufacture based on date of reviews. My sister just told me she has the exact model. Bought in 2016. After her Bosch broke down. She decided to buy cheapest dishwasher she could find and now it’s the best dishwasher she has ever had. Has never needed a repair in 5 years. But then she has never had a Miele. I feel Bosch is not a good make to compare to.

Coogeematt

My sister says always make sure the rinse aid is filled for good results. It appears this model pops the tablet out in the first wash cycle. When the modern tablets are meant pop out after the initial first wash sequence in a cycle. So that the rinse aid ball I. Centre of tablets lasts through to later sequence. I’m thinking with this model you need to use tablets or powder with no rinse aid and keep rinse aid compartment topped up.

Ray asked

DR14S / DR14W

How do i changed the handle on dishwasher

Ray

No water going into dishwasher

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Ray, If you like you can contact our customer care team on 180 444 357 and they would be able to assist you further. Thanks

Ian O

Ian Oasked

DR14S / DR14W

We have purchased a new dishwasher DR14W but it isn't drying the dishes, it is washing and draining but the dishes are still wet.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Ian, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, Please contact our customer care team on 1800 444 357 with the model number of your appliance and they will be able to assist you further. Alternatively you can email us at customer.care.ha@glendimplex.com.au

See all Euromaid DR14S / DR14W questions

Get an answer from our members and Euromaid representatives

Euromaid DR14S / DR14W

Compare both Euromaid DR14S / DR14W
CategoryFreestanding DishwashersFreestanding Dishwashers
Price (RRP) $749.00$769.00
FeaturesCutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash and Height-Adjustable Upper RackCutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash and Height-Adjustable Upper Rack
Number of Place Settings 1414
Water Rating5 star(s)3.5 star(s)
Water Consumption15.4 L/wash15.4 L/wash
Energy Rating3 star(s)3 star(s)
Control Panel Position FrontFront
Maximum Noise Level54 db54 db
Number of Programs55
Colour / FinishStainless SteelWhite
Dimensions 850 x 598 x 600 mm850 x 598 x 600 mm
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
ManualDownload manual