Euromaid DR14S / DR14W

Euromaid DR14S / DR14W (page 3 of 4)

DR14S (Stainless), DR14W (White)

• Internal Layout
Marge

MargeQueensland, 4214

Very happy with machine and great service from Applicance online

i ordered this late Saturday online and it was delivered Monday morning. Appliances onlline took away my 20 year old leaking dishlex. I have been very happy so far with this machine and for the money I think it is extremely good value. It is always a challenge getting used to stacking a different machine and must admit I did remove the lid on the cutlery basket as find it easier to use that way - just a matter of what you are used to. I have been using the short cycle and find that is very good, the machine is quiet. At this stage highly recommend for a good machine at a very good price.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

ManagerMooloolaba

Shocking Model

We have had a very poor experience with this model. It faulted within two months. The unit was replaced under warranty, as the required part was out of stock. Then the warranty replacement faulted with the same issue within the next six weeks.

To Euromaid's credit - we have now received a refund / in-store credit. Needless to say, I will not be purchasing a Euromaid after this experience. But well done to the customer service team that went through the efforts to help us be able to now purchase a different dishwasher model altogether.

Thank you.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Manager

You are welcome to contact me. The case number was 247678.

vyonnePERTH

Great for the price

Ruben R.Euromaid

Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review. We're happy you love your new dishwasher :)

vyonne

Could you tell me how to stack tall beer glasses and where please, or should I not bother?

Joh

JohBrisbane

Excellent value

Out performs previous dishwasher at half the price. Top rack has slightly different stacking arrangement that took a bit of getting used to for wine glasses. Works fine for beer glasses. Is Euromaid trying to tell me something?

Delivery was quick, which was appreciated because the previous dishwasher died without warning and was just out of warranty.

Ruben R.Euromaid

Thanks so much for the great review! Maybe you should ditch the wine and stick to beer ;-)

privateer_saurus

privateer_saurus

Love it, such good work for great price

Why did i retain my old piece of junk dishwasher for so long, when all my dish washing problems could have been solved for a mere $400? So quick, so clean, so quiet. I'm still getting used to the rack layout but i do have unusually large plates, and admittedly, have not read the instructions. Regardless, i love it!

Ruben R.Euromaid

We love helping make your life a little easier ;) Thanks for popping online and leaving us a review. It is great hearing from our happy customers :)

Inqueensland12Queensland, Australia

Waste of money! Broke within a few days, still waiting for it to get repaired

Worked for the first 2 washes, then completely stopped. Even the first two washes, it didn't dry the dishes at all.
Total waste of money!!!! Still waiting for it to be looked at for repair. Wish I could just get my money back as I know this is going to just be a headache appliance.

Ruben R.Euromaid

We are so sorry to hear this has happened. Can you please provide us your contact information so that we can get in touch with you and get this resolved ASAP. As soon as we have your contact information we will be in touch.

Inqueensland12

Where do I submit contact information that won't be displayed?

Ruben R.Euromaid

Please contact us on 1800 444 357 and our Customer Care team will be happy to help you.

Save your money

Piece of crap. Service when you have a complaint is non existent. Have spoken to someone twice and waiting for a call back. It is to the point that I don't want this piece of crap. Just give me my money back. Oh by the way. It's only a couple of weeks old!! I will keep putting honest reviews on here until something is done and I am rid of this lemon.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Robz
Robz

These details have been given to you several times. They are on your file. I will await your call.

hybridtheory07South West, WA

Really good value

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Ruben R.Euromaid

We love reading such informative reviews from our happy customers! What an awesome way to start our Friday! Thanks so much for taking the time post.

PS. Love the reference to Linkin Park in your screen name ;)

hybridtheory07

Our DR14W is now nearly 2 years old and hasn't missed a beat. I highly recommend this product as a basic dishwasher that will do everything most people are going to need.

Ruben R.Euromaid

We appreciate the update! We love the DR series :)

Shef

ShefAdelaide

Affordable and efficient

We have had this dishwasher for the past few of months. It was on sale and after reading other reviews we have also found it to be a great machine. It looks modern, is easy to use and most importantly the dishes come out brilliantly clean. For a thrifty $400 dishwasher it does the job well and we are extremely happy with this purchase.

ChipsSydney, NSW

Great buy

Amazing dishwasher for the price doesn't make any noise when washing, I personally love the 30min wash it's quick and does the job well. Am still trying to figure out why the rinse aid light is still red even after l put some rinse aid in. All in all great buy value for money.

Chips

Awesome thank you it worked.

You are welcome :)

Muzza

MuzzaNortheast, VIC

I love this DW

Hey Muzza!

Thanks for making our week with this great, informative review. LOVE IT! :)

Juliette

JulietteOrmond

Dishwasher feedback

I find this dishwasher, when on the quick wash and economic option doesn't dry the dishes as well as I would like and the plastic containers need to be dried with a tea towel however that is generally standard with dishwashers these days. lt uses very little water however so the benefits out weigh the draw backs in my opinion.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Avalonia

AvaloniaSydney, NSW

Great dishwasher for the price

Ruben R.Euromaid

Love starting the week by reading a great review from one of our happy customers, thank you! :)

Ross L.

Ross L.Central Coast NSW

Value for money

G'day Ross,

Thanks for the great review! We love working with Appliances Online and we love, that you love your Euromaid!!:)

MM

MMMelbourne

Perfect for our investment property

The old dishwasher died in our investment property. we wanted something durable, well priced and that would last longer in our investment property. Tenants really use the appliances a lot and don't always look after them like you would. the reviews were really good for this product and so far so good, no problems and it looks really good in the kitchen

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Ruben R.Euromaid

Thanks for the great review :)

Toni

ToniAdelaide

Perfect appliance ... can't live without it!

We did a lot of research & found this model to be reliable & At a good price . it cleans really well
Has easy to use functions which is what I wanted .. to wash dishes quickly & efficiently . It dries well also & all without too much water usage

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Admin

Admin

Great for an office kitchen

This dishwasher gets everything clean, is fairly quiet and has a tablet button for when you are using tablets instead of powder in the wash cycle. It's the second Euromaid we have had at our office and this one also does a great job of cleaning all our cups, mugs, glassware, large plates, and cutlery. Much better than me doing the work by hand!

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Ruben R.Euromaid

We are glad we could help in saving you some time, Jenny!

Thanks for the great review :)

mrsmpGOLD COAST

Gret unit

Easily installed. Fits a lot of stuff. Everything comes out clean. If you open it as soon as it's finished some items will still be wet, but this is similar to any dishwasher I've used, including the expensive brands. I'm not overly fussed on the utensil basket as I prefer some open sections but that's a personal thing. It feels a bit "cheap and flimsy" but performs well so no complaints.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Ruben R.Euromaid

Nothing makes a cold Melbourne morning better than reading a review from a happy customer!

Thanks so much :)

mrsmp

Would help if I could spell "great" haha. Will edit now.
How are your washing machines? Typically all the white goods are dying at the same time......interested in front loaders.

My2cents

My2centsPeel, WA

Great value dishwasher

This is easy to use. It dries the dishes well. Good value for money. It is fairly quiet (3.5 out of 5).I have found the cleanliness of the dishes is fantastic when using the better tablets. The rinse aid is easy to fill and a simple alert when it needs refilling.

Date PurchasedFeb 2014
Ruben R.Euromaid

Hey! Thanks for the review ;)

Harry

Harry

Good product

I just bought this one more than three months ago. It is as far as good. I haven't get the latest electricity bill, but assume it uses less energy as described. I don't have too many plates and cup to wash everyday, but I feel every time it works very well.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
See all Euromaid DR14S / DR14W reviews

Coogeemattasked

DR14S / DR14W

Hi. I just bought DRW14 second hand from a builder renovating an apartment. Only $50.
I’m running it now, empty, before disconnecting my 15 year old broken Miele. Has drained then filled and now washing. Tips so far is run with top quality tablets, rinse plates thoroughly, clean fitter regularly. Any other tips? Any tips on installing?Looks straightforward. Thanks. Matt

Coralie
Coralie

It is best if you use it on the hottest setting as I noticed many reviews complaining of not drying completely. This will be eliminated if used on highest setting. Brilliant machine!

Coogeematt

Up and running. Ran it on quick 60 degree setting. Wow. Everything came out beautifully. Just as good as our broken Miele did. But the Miele was 15 years old. It seems this one couldn’t be older than 5 years since first manufacture based on date of reviews. My sister just told me she has the exact model. Bought in 2016. After her Bosch broke down. She decided to buy cheapest dishwasher she could find and now it’s the best dishwasher she has ever had. Has never needed a repair in 5 years. But then she has never had a Miele. I feel Bosch is not a good make to compare to.

Coogeematt

My sister says always make sure the rinse aid is filled for good results. It appears this model pops the tablet out in the first wash cycle. When the modern tablets are meant pop out after the initial first wash sequence in a cycle. So that the rinse aid ball I. Centre of tablets lasts through to later sequence. I’m thinking with this model you need to use tablets or powder with no rinse aid and keep rinse aid compartment topped up.

Ray asked

DR14S / DR14W

How do i changed the handle on dishwasher

Ray

No water going into dishwasher

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Ray, If you like you can contact our customer care team on 180 444 357 and they would be able to assist you further. Thanks

Ian O

Ian Oasked

DR14S / DR14W

We have purchased a new dishwasher DR14W but it isn't drying the dishes, it is washing and draining but the dishes are still wet.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Ian, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, Please contact our customer care team on 1800 444 357 with the model number of your appliance and they will be able to assist you further. Alternatively you can email us at customer.care.ha@glendimplex.com.au

See all Euromaid DR14S / DR14W questions

Get an answer from our members and Euromaid representatives

Euromaid DR14S / DR14W

Compare both Euromaid DR14S / DR14W
CategoryFreestanding DishwashersFreestanding Dishwashers
Price (RRP) $749.00$769.00
FeaturesCutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash and Height-Adjustable Upper RackCutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash and Height-Adjustable Upper Rack
Number of Place Settings 1414
Water Rating5 star(s)3.5 star(s)
Water Consumption15.4 L/wash15.4 L/wash
Energy Rating3 star(s)3 star(s)
Control Panel Position FrontFront
Maximum Noise Level54 db54 db
Number of Programs55
Colour / FinishStainless SteelWhite
Dimensions 850 x 598 x 600 mm850 x 598 x 600 mm
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
ManualDownload manual