Euromaid DR14S / DR14W

Euromaid DR14S / DR14W (page 4 of 4)

DR14S (Stainless), DR14W (White)

• Internal Layout
Poodle

PoodleHervey Bay

Love the dishwasher

This machine cleans well enough.. Sometimes I have to run it a second time to get it to dry dishes...That sucks...
Very quite, don't hear it running...Can hear TV without having to turn it up..
It does what it is supposed to do in cleaning dishes...Is not good that it sometimes does not dry the dishes and have to run machine a second time..

Date PurchasedJan 2014

Happy. Excellent Value for Money

Bought the Euromaid DR14S about a year ago from Appliances Online after reading reviews. I have not been disappointed. Not as solid as my old machine but it’s still a great dishwasher. Holds more dishes than my old one, which is great. Noise level is average, not the quietest, but also not the noisiest. Overall excellent value for money and recommended!

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Ruben R.Euromaid

We think it's great value for money as well!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review :)

Globetrotting Steve

Globetrotting SteveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazed

Date PurchasedApr 2017

old_mate85

old_mate85

perfect dishwasher!

Does the job of cleaning the dishes all the time. Would highly recommend it to everyone. Can't complain with it. Easy installation and easy to use. I didn't find it that noisy when running and works with all types of powders and tablets. Several wash cycles to use for all your needs.

Date PurchasedSept 2016
Ruben R.Euromaid

Thanks so much for the review! Enjoy the long weekend ;)

Kelly96

Kelly96AU

Love this dishwasher. Very affordable!

This is a nice looking, easy to use dishwasher.
It cleans the dishes well.
I'm not familiar with a lot of dishwashers but this one would be of average sound I think. You can hear the water swishing around a bit but it's not annoying or over powering.
I would recommend this dishwasher for someone who is after a no fuss dishwasher that's easy to use and very affordable!

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Value for money

It has been working fine in the last month since I have bought it. Sometimes dishes are not dry as I had expected from the reviews in the past. I am using enough rinse aid so I don't know what else the issue. One strange thing that is happening recently is that when cycle is finished, the "End" light is red which used to be green.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Paul, have you checked the bottom filter of the machine? is there water remaining at the bottom at the end of the cycle? please contact our customer care department on 1800 444 357 so we can trouble shoot over the phone.
Thank you.

CSAPP

CSAPPAU

Great dishwasher

The Euromaid has been with us a few months now and seems to be quite a useful unit. It's reasonably quiet and holds a pretty decent load of dishes.

Has two main cycle settimga that we've been using. 60 degree cycle which runs for just under an hour. And a 70 degree cycle which runs for just under 2 hours.

60 degree cycle leaves some of the pots and pans wet after the cycle has finished but to 70 degree cycle seems to dry everything really well.

Only downfall we've found so far is the tablet dispenser is a little hard to close.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Ruben R.Euromaid

Thanks for the review! :)

BABS

BABSSydney

Cleaning with no frills

Ruben R.Euromaid

Thanks for the review! We are glad to hear you are so happy with your purchase.

Happy Monday :)

Andrea

AndreaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Dishwasher I have had

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Hi Andrea!

Thanks for the review and welcome to the Euromaid team! :)

Very quiet.

Hi , it's very nice the dishwasher, but it doesn't dry , and all the dishwasher remains wet too. Just purchased it from Morrabbin . Used it only once. We just got it in stalled. It's very quiet,and the only thing concerns me why doesn't it dry . Thank you.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Tas
Tas

I do that, I am concerned that the inside of the dishwasher isn't dry either ,hope it doesn't rust.
Thank you.

Ruben R.Euromaid

Thanks, Tas. The only other suggestion we would make is keeping the door shut after the cycle ends to allow the residual warmth to dry the contents of the dishwasher thoroughly.

Lorrie

LorrieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My new dishwasher DR14W

My new Euromaid dishwasher is very efficient and cleans the grimy dishes and pans perfectly. It works very quietly. and has the capacity for a large amount of dishes etc.to be washed.. It has many washing cycles and a feature.that lets you know when the rinse aid compartment is low..

Date PurchasedSept 2016
Ruben R.Euromaid

Thanks for the review, Lorrie! :)

LMM

LMMAU

Not brilliant

Our rented property has a new dr14 dishwasher. We are having the same problem as some of the other posters, the tablet falls out (without fail) before the start of the cycle (no there doesn't seem to be a fault) and it dries badly, hopefully the dishwasher booster will help.

drying cycle

My dishwasher does not dry dishes at all. The inside of the dishwasher is still wet a week after using.
My favourite feature would be the easiness of using It is quiet which is a good feature The problem with the drying has been since new and I have only used approx 4 times

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Brenda
Brenda

The dishwasher washes well, but everything is quite wet after opening door even if it is left a couple of days. email. fowes@hotmail.com

Hi Brenda,
Sorry to hear of your experience, a member of our customer care team will be in touch with you shortly to discuss this issue.

DennisNowra

As it begins...

Dennis

Thanks for the instant response and the valuable clarification.

Ruben R.Euromaid

You're very welcome. Enjoy the rest of your week.

Paul C

Paul C

Great Dishwasher at a reasonable price.

Bought this dishwasher based on previous reviews provided on this site. I have not been disappointed as the dishwasher is great, it is quiet and washes and dries dishes very well. My favourite features would be the ease of operation with easy to use dial for wash cycles. This is a great dishwasher at a very reasonable price.

EuromaidEuromaid

Find out how Euromaid DR14S / DR14W compares to other Freestanding Dishwashers

Good value at lower price range

Bought this mostly based on price and so far have been pleased with its performance. Very good at cleaning and drying. Very quiet - our flat is open plan, and in the past it has been impossible to watch tv when the dishwasher is on - not any more! Best feature is the quick cycle which still does an excellent job.

In short, excellent value at the lower price range. I am no longer happy to pay lots of money for machines that only last 5 years. This seems to perform well, and I won't be so upset if it doesn't last forever.

Bruce

BruceHunter Region, NSW

Excellent dishwashing performance

See all Euromaid DR14S / DR14W reviews

Coogeemattasked

DR14S / DR14W

Hi. I just bought DRW14 second hand from a builder renovating an apartment. Only $50.
I’m running it now, empty, before disconnecting my 15 year old broken Miele. Has drained then filled and now washing. Tips so far is run with top quality tablets, rinse plates thoroughly, clean fitter regularly. Any other tips? Any tips on installing?Looks straightforward. Thanks. Matt

Coralie
Coralie

It is best if you use it on the hottest setting as I noticed many reviews complaining of not drying completely. This will be eliminated if used on highest setting. Brilliant machine!

Coogeematt

Up and running. Ran it on quick 60 degree setting. Wow. Everything came out beautifully. Just as good as our broken Miele did. But the Miele was 15 years old. It seems this one couldn’t be older than 5 years since first manufacture based on date of reviews. My sister just told me she has the exact model. Bought in 2016. After her Bosch broke down. She decided to buy cheapest dishwasher she could find and now it’s the best dishwasher she has ever had. Has never needed a repair in 5 years. But then she has never had a Miele. I feel Bosch is not a good make to compare to.

Coogeematt

My sister says always make sure the rinse aid is filled for good results. It appears this model pops the tablet out in the first wash cycle. When the modern tablets are meant pop out after the initial first wash sequence in a cycle. So that the rinse aid ball I. Centre of tablets lasts through to later sequence. I’m thinking with this model you need to use tablets or powder with no rinse aid and keep rinse aid compartment topped up.

Ray asked

DR14S / DR14W

How do i changed the handle on dishwasher

Ray

No water going into dishwasher

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Ray, If you like you can contact our customer care team on 180 444 357 and they would be able to assist you further. Thanks

Ian O

Ian Oasked

DR14S / DR14W

We have purchased a new dishwasher DR14W but it isn't drying the dishes, it is washing and draining but the dishes are still wet.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Ian, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, Please contact our customer care team on 1800 444 357 with the model number of your appliance and they will be able to assist you further. Alternatively you can email us at customer.care.ha@glendimplex.com.au

See all Euromaid DR14S / DR14W questions

Get an answer from our members and Euromaid representatives

Euromaid DR14S / DR14W

Compare both Euromaid DR14S / DR14W
CategoryFreestanding DishwashersFreestanding Dishwashers
Price (RRP) $749.00$769.00
FeaturesCutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash and Height-Adjustable Upper RackCutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash and Height-Adjustable Upper Rack
Number of Place Settings 1414
Water Rating5 star(s)3.5 star(s)
Water Consumption15.4 L/wash15.4 L/wash
Energy Rating3 star(s)3 star(s)
Control Panel Position FrontFront
Maximum Noise Level54 db54 db
Number of Programs55
Colour / FinishStainless SteelWhite
Dimensions 850 x 598 x 600 mm850 x 598 x 600 mm
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
ManualDownload manual