Euromaid DR14S / DR14W

DR14S (Stainless), DR14W (White)

• Internal Layout
Matt

MattMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

faulty appliance, unhelpful replies from customer service

same problem as everyone else, don't bother with the Euromaid brand,or others stocked by glendimplex.
3 months worth of use u'll get out of the dishwasher,then its off to the dump

Purchased in June 2020.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Matt, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, I am sorry to hear about your experience, can you please send me an email at rachel.anderson@glendimplex.com.au for me to investigate and provide you with assistance as soon as possible

Stay away

bought from appliances online around march 2019. Stopped working January 2020, now August 2020. still waiting for it to be operable! Since January: Electronic board replaced,waiting on new LEDs, but you can use it the repairer says.. no we can't, because inlet hose leaking AND machine doesn't heat water..... All with machine under warranty. Stay away from euromaid dishwasher! Had same brand washing machine for over 7 years though and is fine, go figure! Won't be risking euromaid again though

Purchased in March 2019 at Appliances Online.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, I am sorry to hear about your experience, can you please send me an email at rachel.anderson@glendimplex.com.au for me to investigate and provide you with assistance as soon as possible

eden

eden

Bad quality

Bought the DR14W model. Looks and feels plastic/cheap. Fairly noisy but our lounge area is not close to the kitchen so we did not mind. only a few days after the warranty finished, the machine stopped working and when we rang the seller, they suggested to buy a new one. We expected the machine to last a bit longer that the warranty but obviously that is not the case. If you want a reliable decent machine, then this may not be the one to buy.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Eden, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, I am sorry to hear about your experience, can you please send me an email at rachel.anderson@glendimplex.com.au for me to investigate and provide you with assistance as soon as possible

rojo

rojo

Don't buy a euromaid dishwasher.

Don't EVER buy a Euromaid dishwasher. After weeks of trying to contact them, and finally getting through, they are most unhelpful and rude. We have had nothing but trouble with this machine days after warranty ran out.

Purchased in February 2018 for $699.00.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Rojo, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, I am sorry to hear about your experience, can you please send me an email at rachel.anderson@glendimplex.com.au for me to investigate and provide you with assistance as soon as possible

alan willson

alan willsonHatton vale, queensland

not happy jan

just had a new Euromaid dishwasher installed. put it one after dinner last night 7pm woke up at 4.30am hearing a humming noise coming from the kitchen only to find the dishwasher had stopped after the first wash and did not drain or finish its cycle, guess we got a lemon. i wouldn't recommended this brand

Purchased in November 2019 for $469.00.

Greg M.

Greg M.South East Queensland, QLD

Same problem as many others. Doesn't work after 3 months.

Purchased in July 2019.

Amanda

AmandaCanberra 2600, ACT

Didn't last. Terrible customer service. Almost 6 weeks to get fixed.

Worked alright until it stopped working.
Wasn't cleaning the best after only owning for 3 months. At the 4 month mark, it doesn't even turn on.
This is extremely frustrating.
It has now been 8 days without a dishwasher. Been told technician will come out in another 2 days and then contacts Euromaid to see what they want to do. With 5 children, this is really inconvenient.
All up it took 6 weeks to get the dishwasher repaired.
Was supposed to be repaired 2 weeks ago but either the repairer ordered the wrong part, or Euromaid sent the wrong part.
Will never buy a Euromaid again.
If it breaks again, I'm throwing it out. Not worth the stress and 6 weeks to be fixed.
Tried mediation before posting this, but Euromaid didn't give a crap.

Purchased in April 2019.

Marnie

MarniePerth

Third issue in 18 months

First issue 6 months after purchasing - wouldn't drain. I was told to pull it out and try tilt it forward. Unfortunately, not an easy process as the our hoses have to be all disconnected as they are only just long enough to reach it plugged in. I paid for a handyman to come and assist as it was a 7 day wait for a technician. Tilting it forward did fix this.

Second issue today - wouldn't drain. Once again, I paid for a handyman to come out and assist. He checked all hoses. I thought this has fixed the issue as it seemed to work for the prewash cycle.

Just went to put a load of dishes in. Now humming once you turn the power on - a cycle hasn't even been selected.

Would I buy a Euromaid again - absolutely not.

Purchased in May 2017 at Appliances Online for $445.00.

Mitch H.Euromaid
Deb O

Deb O

Not a reliable dishwasher

We recently bought a house which had a new Euromaid DR14S dishwasher installed. Each time we have used it there has been at least a couple of dishes that have not cleaned at all. We have tried various configurations and different wash cycles. Nothing works. These are bowls and plates not cooking dishes that aren't being cleaned. We never had this problem with our previous dishwasher. Will not consider buying this brand of appliance should we need to buy any in the future.

Purchased in October 2018.

Hi Deb,
We are sorry to hear of you experience, could you provide us your contact information and we can have someone from our team assist you.

Luke K

Luke KBrisbane

Terrible, did not clean dishes from day one. No contact from Euromaid

We have owned this dishwasher for around 6 months and have never had it clean our dishes properly. Over 60% of dishes from each wash need to be re-washed or hand washed. Dishes always come out still dirty or covered in dirty residue. No difference on any of the wash settings or with different powders or tablets. I have tried to contact Euromaid via their website on three occasions over the last few months and have not had any return contact. Very dissapponted in the machine especially after all the good online reviews and particularly dissappointed in the service.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Luke, it is really concerning to hear of your experience. Particularly your attempts to contact us for a resolution. We have sent you a private message requesting some further information. Rest assured, we will get this resolved for you. Thanks.

Timmarshall

TimmarshallSydney, NSW

Avoid - keeps breaking down

I strongly advise avoiding this machine. Save a little longer and buy from a more reputable brand. This machine keeps letting us down and it's a real pain making ourselves available for a technician each time. We are busy people with a family and we just don't have the time to keep waiting for technicians who ALWAYS have to visit twice as they never have the parts first time.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Tim, so sorry this has been your experience. It certainly doesn't match with our customer care values. We have sent you a direct message. Thanks.

khoogeelong

Disappointed

7 days after installation, the knurled portion of the water inlet hose detached from the hose. About 2 weeks after I first made contact with the manufacturer (during which time 6 or 7 more calls were made and the standard reply was waiting from the technical department) before I was told that the hose was not cover under warranty because it had snapped. What was most frustrating was that the manufacturer had dismissed the claim for warranty based on a photograph I had sent to them. There was no testing of the hose or close up scrutinizing of the hose.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
khoo

I had e-mailed your Customer Care Team on the 26/10/2017 , till todate have not had a reply.
Your Customer Care Team do have my phone number.

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Khoo, we have sent you a private message.

ManagerMooloolaba

Shocking Model

We have had a very poor experience with this model. It faulted within two months. The unit was replaced under warranty, as the required part was out of stock. Then the warranty replacement faulted with the same issue within the next six weeks.

To Euromaid's credit - we have now received a refund / in-store credit. Needless to say, I will not be purchasing a Euromaid after this experience. But well done to the customer service team that went through the efforts to help us be able to now purchase a different dishwasher model altogether.

Thank you.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Manager

You are welcome to contact me. The case number was 247678.

Inqueensland12Queensland, Australia

Waste of money! Broke within a few days, still waiting for it to get repaired

Worked for the first 2 washes, then completely stopped. Even the first two washes, it didn't dry the dishes at all.
Total waste of money!!!! Still waiting for it to be looked at for repair. Wish I could just get my money back as I know this is going to just be a headache appliance.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Ruben R.Euromaid

We are so sorry to hear this has happened. Can you please provide us your contact information so that we can get in touch with you and get this resolved ASAP. As soon as we have your contact information we will be in touch.

Inqueensland12

Where do I submit contact information that won't be displayed?

Ruben R.Euromaid

Please contact us on 1800 444 357 and our Customer Care team will be happy to help you.

Save your money

Piece of crap. Service when you have a complaint is non existent. Have spoken to someone twice and waiting for a call back. It is to the point that I don't want this piece of crap. Just give me my money back. Oh by the way. It's only a couple of weeks old!! I will keep putting honest reviews on here until something is done and I am rid of this lemon.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Robz
Robz

These details have been given to you several times. They are on your file. I will await your call.

See all Euromaid DR14S / DR14W reviews

Coogeemattasked

DR14S / DR14W

Hi. I just bought DRW14 second hand from a builder renovating an apartment. Only $50.
I’m running it now, empty, before disconnecting my 15 year old broken Miele. Has drained then filled and now washing. Tips so far is run with top quality tablets, rinse plates thoroughly, clean fitter regularly. Any other tips? Any tips on installing?Looks straightforward. Thanks. Matt

Coralie
Coralie

It is best if you use it on the hottest setting as I noticed many reviews complaining of not drying completely. This will be eliminated if used on highest setting. Brilliant machine!

Coogeematt

Up and running. Ran it on quick 60 degree setting. Wow. Everything came out beautifully. Just as good as our broken Miele did. But the Miele was 15 years old. It seems this one couldn’t be older than 5 years since first manufacture based on date of reviews. My sister just told me she has the exact model. Bought in 2016. After her Bosch broke down. She decided to buy cheapest dishwasher she could find and now it’s the best dishwasher she has ever had. Has never needed a repair in 5 years. But then she has never had a Miele. I feel Bosch is not a good make to compare to.

Coogeematt

My sister says always make sure the rinse aid is filled for good results. It appears this model pops the tablet out in the first wash cycle. When the modern tablets are meant pop out after the initial first wash sequence in a cycle. So that the rinse aid ball I. Centre of tablets lasts through to later sequence. I’m thinking with this model you need to use tablets or powder with no rinse aid and keep rinse aid compartment topped up.

Ray asked

DR14S / DR14W

How do i changed the handle on dishwasher

Ray

No water going into dishwasher

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Ray, If you like you can contact our customer care team on 180 444 357 and they would be able to assist you further. Thanks

Ian O

Ian Oasked

DR14S / DR14W

We have purchased a new dishwasher DR14W but it isn't drying the dishes, it is washing and draining but the dishes are still wet.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Ian, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, Please contact our customer care team on 1800 444 357 with the model number of your appliance and they will be able to assist you further. Alternatively you can email us at customer.care.ha@glendimplex.com.au

See all Euromaid DR14S / DR14W questions

Get an answer from our members and Euromaid representatives

Compare both Euromaid DR14S / DR14W
CategoryFreestanding DishwashersFreestanding Dishwashers
Price (RRP) $749.00$769.00
FeaturesCutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash and Height-Adjustable Upper RackCutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash and Height-Adjustable Upper Rack
Number of Place Settings 1414
Water Rating5 star(s)3.5 star(s)
Water Consumption15.4 L/wash15.4 L/wash
Energy Rating3 star(s)3 star(s)
Control Panel Position FrontFront
Maximum Noise Level54 db54 db
Number of Programs55
Colour / FinishStainless SteelWhite
Dimensions 850 x 598 x 600 mm850 x 598 x 600 mm
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
ManualDownload manual