Euromaid DR14S / DR14W

DR14S (Stainless), DR14W (White)

• Internal Layout

It 'works' but its issues need to be worked around

Purchased in April 2017.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Damon, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid we are sorry to hear about your experience, , can you please provide me you contact details and i will arrange for someone from our customer care team to call you thank you

Damon C.
Damon C.

Is this private?

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Damon, i have just sent you a private message for contact details thank you

Tina

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.

I've had this dishwasher for about 2.5 years now. For the first 12 months she was little gem. Efficient, did the job required with a minimum of fuss. But now? Well I liken her to a belligerent teenager being forced to do her sisters washing up chores for no extra pocket money. She doesn't clean particularly carefully, is a bit slapdash about the whole thing really. And Mum has to wash many of the dishes by hand after she has 'finished'. Essentially this little Euromaidan needs an attitude readjustment.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Ruben R.Euromaid

Oh dear :( Tina, we would love to help with the 'adjustment'. Can you provide your contact information so we can assist you further? Thanks :)

Tina

Sure....is this the best forum for that? And thank you!!!

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Tina, we have sent you a private message.

Noisey

Brand new just had it installed today and the thing is so bloody noisey, I see reviews saying it’s quiet but it’s quite the opposite. Biggest downfall of this product any chance it could be cause it’s brand new or is it just a faulty unit please respond thanks.

Kind regards

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Ruben R.Euromaid

Hey Cody, it definitely sounds unusual. As you say, this model gets lots of reviews and the majority of them mention how quiet it is! Is it just the general operating noise of is it something more prominent? Thanks.

Freestanding Dishwashers

Find out how Euromaid DR14S / DR14W compares to other Freestanding Dishwashers

Juliette

JulietteOrmond

Dishwasher feedback

I find this dishwasher, when on the quick wash and economic option doesn't dry the dishes as well as I would like and the plastic containers need to be dried with a tea towel however that is generally standard with dishwashers these days. lt uses very little water however so the benefits out weigh the draw backs in my opinion.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Poodle

PoodleHervey Bay

Love the dishwasher

This machine cleans well enough.. Sometimes I have to run it a second time to get it to dry dishes...That sucks...
Very quite, don't hear it running...Can hear TV without having to turn it up..
It does what it is supposed to do in cleaning dishes...Is not good that it sometimes does not dry the dishes and have to run machine a second time..

Date PurchasedJan 2014

drying cycle

My dishwasher does not dry dishes at all. The inside of the dishwasher is still wet a week after using.
My favourite feature would be the easiness of using It is quiet which is a good feature The problem with the drying has been since new and I have only used approx 4 times

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Brenda
Brenda

The dishwasher washes well, but everything is quite wet after opening door even if it is left a couple of days. email. fowes@hotmail.com

Hi Brenda,
Sorry to hear of your experience, a member of our customer care team will be in touch with you shortly to discuss this issue.

See all Euromaid DR14S / DR14W reviews

Coogeemattasked

DR14S / DR14W

Hi. I just bought DRW14 second hand from a builder renovating an apartment. Only $50.
I’m running it now, empty, before disconnecting my 15 year old broken Miele. Has drained then filled and now washing. Tips so far is run with top quality tablets, rinse plates thoroughly, clean fitter regularly. Any other tips? Any tips on installing?Looks straightforward. Thanks. Matt

Coralie
Coralie

It is best if you use it on the hottest setting as I noticed many reviews complaining of not drying completely. This will be eliminated if used on highest setting. Brilliant machine!

Coogeematt

Up and running. Ran it on quick 60 degree setting. Wow. Everything came out beautifully. Just as good as our broken Miele did. But the Miele was 15 years old. It seems this one couldn’t be older than 5 years since first manufacture based on date of reviews. My sister just told me she has the exact model. Bought in 2016. After her Bosch broke down. She decided to buy cheapest dishwasher she could find and now it’s the best dishwasher she has ever had. Has never needed a repair in 5 years. But then she has never had a Miele. I feel Bosch is not a good make to compare to.

Coogeematt

My sister says always make sure the rinse aid is filled for good results. It appears this model pops the tablet out in the first wash cycle. When the modern tablets are meant pop out after the initial first wash sequence in a cycle. So that the rinse aid ball I. Centre of tablets lasts through to later sequence. I’m thinking with this model you need to use tablets or powder with no rinse aid and keep rinse aid compartment topped up.

Ray asked

DR14S / DR14W

How do i changed the handle on dishwasher

Ray

No water going into dishwasher

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Ray, If you like you can contact our customer care team on 180 444 357 and they would be able to assist you further. Thanks

Ian O

Ian Oasked

DR14S / DR14W

We have purchased a new dishwasher DR14W but it isn't drying the dishes, it is washing and draining but the dishes are still wet.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Ian, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, Please contact our customer care team on 1800 444 357 with the model number of your appliance and they will be able to assist you further. Alternatively you can email us at customer.care.ha@glendimplex.com.au

See all Euromaid DR14S / DR14W questions

Get an answer from our members and Euromaid representatives

Compare both Euromaid DR14S / DR14W
CategoryFreestanding DishwashersFreestanding Dishwashers
Price (RRP) $749.00$769.00
FeaturesCutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash and Height-Adjustable Upper RackCutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash and Height-Adjustable Upper Rack
Number of Place Settings 1414
Water Rating5 star(s)3.5 star(s)
Water Consumption15.4 L/wash15.4 L/wash
Energy Rating3 star(s)3 star(s)
Control Panel Position FrontFront
Maximum Noise Level54 db54 db
Number of Programs55
Colour / FinishStainless SteelWhite
Dimensions 850 x 598 x 600 mm850 x 598 x 600 mm
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
ManualDownload manual