Euromaid DR14S / DR14W

DR14S (Stainless), DR14W (White)

• Internal Layout

Had 3 years and just fixed first issue

Had mine for 3 years and today it stopped and started humming. Cleaned filter, pulled out and cleaned drain pipe and tipped out excess water. Works again, first time I’ve had an issue in 3 years and I’m not really one to rinse before I put stuff in, and I load it up to the max. I do clean the filter fairly regular tho.

Purchased in September 2017.

melc

melc

Great value, flexible interior options

I bought this Dishwasher 7 months ago but held off on reviewing it straight away as I wanted to see how it went. So far so good! It replaced a nearly 10 year old Dishlex and by comparison this Euromaid model had a very flexible interior layout which seems to fit more in. Wash quality is very good on all cycles. It seems to be a little bit fiddly if you cancel a cycle (if you chose wrong wash option for example) and try to switch to a different one. For me the customer service and support is important and I have not had to contact Euromaid so cannot comment on that side of things. The price point was excellent value. Very happy with the purchase so far.

Purchased in December 2019 at Appliances Online for $420.00.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Melc, Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review, we are thrilled to hear you love your Euromaid dishwasher.

Mark B.

Mark B.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent budget dishwasher

We paid $385 on special for this dishwasher as we were about to move home (and rent our current home), so was after a something on the cheaper end of the scale. We used this ourselves for a couple of weeks and overall it did essentially the same job as our $1000 LG machine, although a tiny bit noisy (which isn't an issue during the day) We would probably buy one for our own use if our current machine failed.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for $385.00.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Mark, Thank you so much for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled to hear you love your Euromaid Dishwasher

dan45

dan45AU

Excellent for price

Bought one of these for my rental property. Excellent machine for price.
Looks good in the kitchen and excellent entry level machine. Beats hand washing any day.

Layout is good and Controls easy to use, would recommend for anyone who wants basic no frills dishwasher that works well.

Would recommend

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Ruben R.Euromaid

Glad you love it Dan. The DR14S is one of our most popular models!

Adam

AdamNew South Wales, 2560

Great price and cleans really well

This dishwasher cost me half that of the last brand that I had, and it washes just as well. It has good racks to fit just about anything, and I really like how I can change the settings if I am using a table instead of powder. It's very quiet and everything comes out nice and clean, it also dries well.

Ruben R.Euromaid

We love reviews from our happy customers, thanks, Adam!

Taj

TajPerth

Good happy buyer

Bought yesterday from appliancesonline...not attended call on delivery time but they still patient and delivered next day by leaving delivery message...satisfied with delivery...no damage ..so for working great..clean dishes good...also there is sponge bottom to absorb excess water..enough wash programs..like the quick wash cycle...but looking old style...but happy with the purchase..

Date PurchasedJune 2018

Thanks, Taj! :)

Gracie

Gracie

Great value dishwasher

Really good value for money. Washes dishes well, but does not dry them well unfortunately. But okay if you have time to open the door and let them air dry for a couple of hours. Not super quiet and occasionally clunks unexpectedly but not noisy enough to be a bother. A better machine than others we have bought for double the price! If you are looking for a reliable dishwasher on a budget you can't go wrong here.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Ruben R.Euromaid

Welcome to the Euromaid team ;)

steelo

steeloNewcastle

Great value dishwasher that works

Bought this dishwasher online in June 2017 for just under $300 brand new. It is the second one of this model I have had as the first was such good value (it was installed in a rental property). The product is well built with a good finish and is easy to install and operate. The keep it simple principle works here! The dishes are clean and maintenance is also easy (i.e. cleaning the filter). The dishwasher is a little noisier than the previous Bosch product but it is not so loud as to be an issue - and at about 1/3 the price it is great value!

Date PurchasedJune 2017

Love the review! :)

Mrs Customer

Mrs Customer

All the basics!

We purchased this one and thought it had a time delay start. It does not. Looks good, easy to install and my husband and I carried it up 3 flights of stairs. Cleans up nicely and stands up to messy husband and dried on food. A bit loud, but not bad for the price. Good value for money, and all the basics!

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Ruben R.Euromaid

Thanks for jumping online and leaving us a review. We appreciate it! Congratulations on your purchase :)

Erick CLockyer Valley, Queensland

It has worked well for 18 months but now the door wont close

This is one of the cheapest Dishwasher options, and it suits me well. It washes the dishes, at varying quality depending on what powder or tablets I use. I guess it's the powder that makes the difference there.
It isn't too noisy, so no complaints there.
Basically a good machine with no hassles until the other day (Friday night). The door won't close and latch.. so I can't use it.

It may be something very simple, but I can't work out what to do. Just waiting for Euromaid to reply to my email for support, as it is within the 2 year warranty..

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Erick C

One week later, 10th Nov. Still waiting. My first contact to Euromaid on 4th Nov (via website contact) was answered on 9th Nov.

Erick C

I am looking forward to hearing something. Thomson Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, Gatton 4343 are the nearest service agents to me, and have my details, just waiting for authorisation from you.

vyonnePERTH

Great for the price

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Ruben R.Euromaid

Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review. We're happy you love your new dishwasher :)

vyonne

Could you tell me how to stack tall beer glasses and where please, or should I not bother?

Muzza

MuzzaNortheast, VIC

I love this DW

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Hey Muzza!

Thanks for making our week with this great, informative review. LOVE IT! :)

mrsmpGOLD COAST

Gret unit

Easily installed. Fits a lot of stuff. Everything comes out clean. If you open it as soon as it's finished some items will still be wet, but this is similar to any dishwasher I've used, including the expensive brands. I'm not overly fussed on the utensil basket as I prefer some open sections but that's a personal thing. It feels a bit "cheap and flimsy" but performs well so no complaints.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Ruben R.Euromaid

Nothing makes a cold Melbourne morning better than reading a review from a happy customer!

Thanks so much :)

mrsmp

Would help if I could spell "great" haha. Will edit now.
How are your washing machines? Typically all the white goods are dying at the same time......interested in front loaders.

My2cents

My2centsPeel, WA

Great value dishwasher

This is easy to use. It dries the dishes well. Good value for money. It is fairly quiet (3.5 out of 5).I have found the cleanliness of the dishes is fantastic when using the better tablets. The rinse aid is easy to fill and a simple alert when it needs refilling.

Date PurchasedFeb 2014
Ruben R.Euromaid

Hey! Thanks for the review ;)

Harry

Harry

Good product

I just bought this one more than three months ago. It is as far as good. I haven't get the latest electricity bill, but assume it uses less energy as described. I don't have too many plates and cup to wash everyday, but I feel every time it works very well.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Globetrotting Steve

Globetrotting SteveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazed

Date PurchasedApr 2017
old_mate85

old_mate85

perfect dishwasher!

Does the job of cleaning the dishes all the time. Would highly recommend it to everyone. Can't complain with it. Easy installation and easy to use. I didn't find it that noisy when running and works with all types of powders and tablets. Several wash cycles to use for all your needs.

Date PurchasedSept 2016
Ruben R.Euromaid

Thanks so much for the review! Enjoy the long weekend ;)

Kelly96

Kelly96AU

Love this dishwasher. Very affordable!

This is a nice looking, easy to use dishwasher.
It cleans the dishes well.
I'm not familiar with a lot of dishwashers but this one would be of average sound I think. You can hear the water swishing around a bit but it's not annoying or over powering.
I would recommend this dishwasher for someone who is after a no fuss dishwasher that's easy to use and very affordable!

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Value for money

It has been working fine in the last month since I have bought it. Sometimes dishes are not dry as I had expected from the reviews in the past. I am using enough rinse aid so I don't know what else the issue. One strange thing that is happening recently is that when cycle is finished, the "End" light is red which used to be green.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Paul, have you checked the bottom filter of the machine? is there water remaining at the bottom at the end of the cycle? please contact our customer care department on 1800 444 357 so we can trouble shoot over the phone.
Thank you.

CSAPP

CSAPPAU

Great dishwasher

The Euromaid has been with us a few months now and seems to be quite a useful unit. It's reasonably quiet and holds a pretty decent load of dishes.

Has two main cycle settimga that we've been using. 60 degree cycle which runs for just under an hour. And a 70 degree cycle which runs for just under 2 hours.

60 degree cycle leaves some of the pots and pans wet after the cycle has finished but to 70 degree cycle seems to dry everything really well.

Only downfall we've found so far is the tablet dispenser is a little hard to close.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Ruben R.Euromaid

Thanks for the review! :)

See all Euromaid DR14S / DR14W reviews

Coogeemattasked

DR14S / DR14W

Hi. I just bought DRW14 second hand from a builder renovating an apartment. Only $50.
I’m running it now, empty, before disconnecting my 15 year old broken Miele. Has drained then filled and now washing. Tips so far is run with top quality tablets, rinse plates thoroughly, clean fitter regularly. Any other tips? Any tips on installing?Looks straightforward. Thanks. Matt

Coralie
Coralie

It is best if you use it on the hottest setting as I noticed many reviews complaining of not drying completely. This will be eliminated if used on highest setting. Brilliant machine!

Coogeematt

Up and running. Ran it on quick 60 degree setting. Wow. Everything came out beautifully. Just as good as our broken Miele did. But the Miele was 15 years old. It seems this one couldn’t be older than 5 years since first manufacture based on date of reviews. My sister just told me she has the exact model. Bought in 2016. After her Bosch broke down. She decided to buy cheapest dishwasher she could find and now it’s the best dishwasher she has ever had. Has never needed a repair in 5 years. But then she has never had a Miele. I feel Bosch is not a good make to compare to.

Coogeematt

My sister says always make sure the rinse aid is filled for good results. It appears this model pops the tablet out in the first wash cycle. When the modern tablets are meant pop out after the initial first wash sequence in a cycle. So that the rinse aid ball I. Centre of tablets lasts through to later sequence. I’m thinking with this model you need to use tablets or powder with no rinse aid and keep rinse aid compartment topped up.

Ray asked

DR14S / DR14W

How do i changed the handle on dishwasher

Ray

No water going into dishwasher

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Ray, If you like you can contact our customer care team on 180 444 357 and they would be able to assist you further. Thanks

Ian O

Ian Oasked

DR14S / DR14W

We have purchased a new dishwasher DR14W but it isn't drying the dishes, it is washing and draining but the dishes are still wet.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Ian, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, Please contact our customer care team on 1800 444 357 with the model number of your appliance and they will be able to assist you further. Alternatively you can email us at customer.care.ha@glendimplex.com.au

See all Euromaid DR14S / DR14W questions

Get an answer from our members and Euromaid representatives

Compare both Euromaid DR14S / DR14W
CategoryFreestanding DishwashersFreestanding Dishwashers
Price (RRP) $749.00$769.00
FeaturesCutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash and Height-Adjustable Upper RackCutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash and Height-Adjustable Upper Rack
Number of Place Settings 1414
Water Rating5 star(s)3.5 star(s)
Water Consumption15.4 L/wash15.4 L/wash
Energy Rating3 star(s)3 star(s)
Control Panel Position FrontFront
Maximum Noise Level54 db54 db
Number of Programs55
Colour / FinishStainless SteelWhite
Dimensions 850 x 598 x 600 mm850 x 598 x 600 mm
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
ManualDownload manual