Euromaid DR14S / DR14W

DR14S (Stainless), DR14W (White)

• Internal Layout

CoralieSydney, NSW

Excellent dishwaster

I have had this dishwasher for over 2 years and it never misses a beat. I would never buy a so-called "top brand" one again. I recently bought a Euromaid clothers dryer and so far it is fantastic.

Hi Coralie, thank you for the feedback, Its great to see. Thanks

DJA

DJAGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good Buy

Good stainless steel DW for a bargain price of $579 from HN.

2 years manufacturer warranty. Did not buy the Product Care for additional $99 for another 2 years.

Cleans perfectly with no residue.

Had 8 fully loaded runs in the last 3 days with no issues except when I unknowingly put a few aluminum utensils for a run that lost its shine.

Happy with the purchase.

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman for $579.00.

Mitch H.Euromaid

hi,

thanks for the great review :)

Festa1515

Festa1515Maitland NSW Australia

Solid dishwasher

Was looking a replacement dishwasher with the only 'must have' being a stainless steel front.
Long since stopped buying name brands and now go for cheapest with good reviews, this is one of them.
Sure it is missing little touches like a lift up rack on 1/2 the cutlery basket and a couple of other nice things but does it do the job, yes. Would I pay an extra $500 for the little niceties, nope screw that
Had it for a month now and it is a great washer, pretty quick too if you want it to be and does a good job.
Thoroughly recommend Appliances Online as well, great price and they take the old one away!!

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Ruben R.Euromaid

Thanks so much for the awesome review. We're wrapped you love your dishwasher :)

James DPerth, WA

Budget friendly price with top of the range performance

Was skeptical when looking at a $399 dishwasher from a brand i hadn't heard of. Was weighing up spending double on a westinghouse or asko or even a miele.
Honestly best decision i ever made, it's been 1 year now, its quieter than my previous asko. cleans better than any miele if had and is more efficient than most of the dishwashers on the market.

1 year of happy washing, would recommend

Ruben R.Euromaid

Thank you James, we appreciate you taking the time to post this review :-)

James D

3 year update and honestly is still going strong, yes there's the odd cycle where dishes may still be a little dirty but tbh for the money and the quality of washing i would happily buy one again.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi James, thank you for taking the time to leave us an updated review, we are happy to hear you still love your Euromaid dishwasher :)

Duchess..

Duchess..Brisbane

Euromaid V Smeg

Our Smeg dishwasher died after just two years but was going to cost more to repair than buy a new one . We bought a Euromaid as it was one of the cheaper ones on the market . I must say it out performs the smog . Is quieter and has a short program that still gets the dishes clean . The filter is very easy to remove and clean. we are very happy with this machine .

Date PurchasedJune 2017

Euromaid by KO ;)

Thanks for the great review, Duchess!!

Lil K

Lil KBallarat

So quiet

Finally replaced our old noisy dishwasher. We had never purchased this brand before but we were pleasantly surprised. This dishwasher is Whisper quiet and provides a perfect clean every time. Can highly recommend Euromaid, will definitely replace other items in our kitchen with this brand. Value for money and stylish design

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Ruben R.Euromaid

Great to get your feedback. The DR series is hugely popular and great value! :)

Reccomend

Can someone please reccomend a good dishwasher detergent or powder or tablets
as we have just purchased a new DS14S and haven't used it as of yet so unable to comment on whether I like it or not what brand does Euromaid reccomend I use in this model machine

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Mark Stephens

Mark StephensNorth West, QLD

One of cheapest on market but works like a dream

I didn't have to sacrifice quality for price in this case. The machine is circa 18 months old and functions well. It is not too noisy.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Ruben R.Euromaid

Thanks for the review, Mark!

ToneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Probably the best value dishwasher available in Australia today.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Ruben R.Euromaid

Thanks for taking the time to jump online and leave a review!

Excellent ..Great Value ...Does a Great Job

Excellent, Great Value, Does a Great Job .I would recommend to anybody, quiet ,simple to use and I didn't spend a fortune on it either around $350 I found this Machine to be Easy to use ...Don't need a uni degree to operate it ..washes well. Dissolves table well. doesn't leave a residue on dishes either ...Great Value for the Money

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Ruben R.Euromaid

Hey Deb, thanks for the great review!! :)

Clarissa

Clarissaperth

Excellent dishwasher

This is a fantastic dishwasher. It actually works better than my expensive bosch one I bought for another apartment. It dries and washes really well and I usually only use the short cycle. All my plates and everything fit in fine. The only thing is the top rack keeps sliding out on one side.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Ruben R.Euromaid

We love the DR Series! Glad you to do to!

lambchops

lambchopsbrisbane

highly under rated machine

the machine is a lot quieter than our previous machine that wears a know brand.
i found a lot of parts exactly the same as the big brand washer we had so i kept some for spares.
this proves a lot of the parts come from the same factory in china as the part numbers match.
why pay more when this washer does a fantastic job quietly.

Ruben R.Euromaid

Welcome to the Euromaid team!

Lina.L

Lina.LQueensland

Great & affordable Dishwasher

The unit is great, I've had no issues with it at all and my dishes come out clean and dry. Installation was easy and straight forward. Can fit a decent amount of dishes in there. Only one minor issue with putting light cups, containers etc is that the water can sometimes tip them right side up and ends up full of dishwashing water so have to rewash them. I've learnt to anchor them down with other dishes and that works fine. Apart from that, it's great. Not that noisy, pretty standard I would say. Good, affordable unit.

Marge

MargeQueensland, 4214

Very happy with machine and great service from Applicance online

i ordered this late Saturday online and it was delivered Monday morning. Appliances onlline took away my 20 year old leaking dishlex. I have been very happy so far with this machine and for the money I think it is extremely good value. It is always a challenge getting used to stacking a different machine and must admit I did remove the lid on the cutlery basket as find it easier to use that way - just a matter of what you are used to. I have been using the short cycle and find that is very good, the machine is quiet. At this stage highly recommend for a good machine at a very good price.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Joh

JohBrisbane

Excellent value

Out performs previous dishwasher at half the price. Top rack has slightly different stacking arrangement that took a bit of getting used to for wine glasses. Works fine for beer glasses. Is Euromaid trying to tell me something?

Delivery was quick, which was appreciated because the previous dishwasher died without warning and was just out of warranty.

Ruben R.Euromaid

Thanks so much for the great review! Maybe you should ditch the wine and stick to beer ;-)

privateer_saurus

privateer_saurus

Love it, such good work for great price

Why did i retain my old piece of junk dishwasher for so long, when all my dish washing problems could have been solved for a mere $400? So quick, so clean, so quiet. I'm still getting used to the rack layout but i do have unusually large plates, and admittedly, have not read the instructions. Regardless, i love it!

Ruben R.Euromaid

We love helping make your life a little easier ;) Thanks for popping online and leaving us a review. It is great hearing from our happy customers :)

hybridtheory07South West, WA

Really good value

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Ruben R.Euromaid

We love reading such informative reviews from our happy customers! What an awesome way to start our Friday! Thanks so much for taking the time post.

PS. Love the reference to Linkin Park in your screen name ;)

hybridtheory07

Our DR14W is now nearly 2 years old and hasn't missed a beat. I highly recommend this product as a basic dishwasher that will do everything most people are going to need.

Ruben R.Euromaid

We appreciate the update! We love the DR series :)

Shef

ShefAdelaide

Affordable and efficient

We have had this dishwasher for the past few of months. It was on sale and after reading other reviews we have also found it to be a great machine. It looks modern, is easy to use and most importantly the dishes come out brilliantly clean. For a thrifty $400 dishwasher it does the job well and we are extremely happy with this purchase.

ChipsSydney, NSW

Great buy

Amazing dishwasher for the price doesn't make any noise when washing, I personally love the 30min wash it's quick and does the job well. Am still trying to figure out why the rinse aid light is still red even after l put some rinse aid in. All in all great buy value for money.

Chips

Awesome thank you it worked.

You are welcome :)

Avalonia

AvaloniaSydney, NSW

Great dishwasher for the price

Ruben R.Euromaid

Love starting the week by reading a great review from one of our happy customers, thank you! :)

See all Euromaid DR14S / DR14W reviews

Coogeemattasked

DR14S / DR14W

Hi. I just bought DRW14 second hand from a builder renovating an apartment. Only $50.
I’m running it now, empty, before disconnecting my 15 year old broken Miele. Has drained then filled and now washing. Tips so far is run with top quality tablets, rinse plates thoroughly, clean fitter regularly. Any other tips? Any tips on installing?Looks straightforward. Thanks. Matt

Coralie

It is best if you use it on the hottest setting as I noticed many reviews complaining of not drying completely. This will be eliminated if used on highest setting. Brilliant machine!

Coogeematt

Up and running. Ran it on quick 60 degree setting. Wow. Everything came out beautifully. Just as good as our broken Miele did. But the Miele was 15 years old. It seems this one couldn’t be older than 5 years since first manufacture based on date of reviews. My sister just told me she has the exact model. Bought in 2016. After her Bosch broke down. She decided to buy cheapest dishwasher she could find and now it’s the best dishwasher she has ever had. Has never needed a repair in 5 years. But then she has never had a Miele. I feel Bosch is not a good make to compare to.

Coogeematt

My sister says always make sure the rinse aid is filled for good results. It appears this model pops the tablet out in the first wash cycle. When the modern tablets are meant pop out after the initial first wash sequence in a cycle. So that the rinse aid ball I. Centre of tablets lasts through to later sequence. I’m thinking with this model you need to use tablets or powder with no rinse aid and keep rinse aid compartment topped up.

Ray asked

DR14S / DR14W

How do i changed the handle on dishwasher

Ray

No water going into dishwasher

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Ray, If you like you can contact our customer care team on 180 444 357 and they would be able to assist you further. Thanks

Ian O

Ian Oasked

DR14S / DR14W

We have purchased a new dishwasher DR14W but it isn't drying the dishes, it is washing and draining but the dishes are still wet.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Ian, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, Please contact our customer care team on 1800 444 357 with the model number of your appliance and they will be able to assist you further. Alternatively you can email us at customer.care.ha@glendimplex.com.au

See all Euromaid DR14S / DR14W questions

Get an answer from our members and Euromaid representatives

Compare both Euromaid DR14S / DR14W
CategoryFreestanding DishwashersFreestanding Dishwashers
Price (RRP) $749.00$769.00
FeaturesCutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash and Height-Adjustable Upper RackCutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash and Height-Adjustable Upper Rack
Number of Place Settings 1414
Water Rating5 star(s)3.5 star(s)
Water Consumption15.4 L/wash15.4 L/wash
Energy Rating3 star(s)3 star(s)
Control Panel Position FrontFront
Maximum Noise Level54 db54 db
Number of Programs55
Colour / FinishStainless SteelWhite
Dimensions 850 x 598 x 600 mm850 x 598 x 600 mm
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
ManualDownload manual